Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,352 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Clear Cut Reasons Why I Don't Like Using Casings Even On New Phones, Do You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clear Cut Reasons Why I Don't Like Using Casings Even On New Phones, Do You? (459 Views)

Which UK Used Phones Do Nigerians Buy The Most / Please I Need A Clear-cut 'user Review' Of The AfriOne Gravity Z1 Phone. / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clear Cut Reasons Why I Don't Like Using Casings Even On New Phones, Do You? by bongolistik(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
I love using smartphones in their natural and clean state and I also don’t like scratches on phones, but I still fall in the categories of those that don’t like using phones by caging the phone.

For me, caging a phone in a case do away totally with the design beauty and also the phone’s sleekness and the feeling on the hand that it gives or smooth touch will immediately erode away when I see my phone in a cage.

That size and sleekness a phone has sometimes form parts of the reasons I will even acquire that particular phone; now if the phone is sleek and thin, bigger casing will even appear to change the entire dimensions of the phone by adding some extra meats.

Again, putting a phone in cage can easily make your phone seem to take the shape of another phone; for example personally I don’t like the physical design and appearance of most Samsung phone models, but the only Samsung phone model that I cherished the design a lot is the Samsung Galaxy S6 that breaks away totally from Samsung phone design convention.

Now, with the beautiful curved screen edges that the Samsung Galaxy S6 offers imagine caging the Galaxy S6 in a casing, how do you think it will look?

Maybe with the casing, it will begin to appear in my eyes like Galaxy S5 or Galaxy Note 3 or even like another brand of smartphone, who knows…

Yes I know that different stroke remains for different individuals, but I rather use smartphones plane and clean as they come without caging them even if it will end up getting little scratches at the long run, I think it will serve me better that way than caging it entirely to prevent those scratches and losing out those sleek feels.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/09/using-casings-on-smartphones.html

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Revenue Help / Iraq Might Seem An Adventure Too Far, But Iraqi Kurdistan / The Perfect Christmass Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.