Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial (17496 Views)

Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by Taofiq007: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
I just dey laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafffu
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by emmatok(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
fabre4:
First I would like to state that no matter how appealing he may sound de lacks the moral right to curse anybody because by age saraki seniors him and deserves respects trial or no trial.

Secondly it is illogical to codemn those who support a man that is still innocent according to the law and I would pose this question to him how many of Tinubu and Apc supporters did he curse when Tinubu was in saraki's shoe let's all stop this hypocrisy of making one politician strong by belittling another . Meanwhile Fela was never partial he spoke the truth as it was seun is just revelling in his fathers glory.

You people don't get it.
Seun is simply saying don't support any Nigerian Politician.
It's not about APC or PDP.
It's not about Tinubu or Saraki or Buhari.

To me no Nigerian Politician is innocent, irrespective of what the Court says.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by tsdarkside(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
seun kuti is right...howw can you fight corruption if you are not diligent??....anybody that mess up,should be thrown into prison...now buhari has made me angry,he should have start with jonathan not saraki......cut off the head of the snake,then the rest of the body will fall.....
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by fabre4: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
emmatok:

You people don't get it.
Seun is simply saying don't support any Nigerian Politician.
It's not about APC or PDP.
It's not about Tinubu or Saraki or Buhari.

To me no Nigerian Politician is innocent, irrespective of what the Court says.

Only few people have the moral right to call saraki corrupt people who have never cheated or evaded taxes People who do not engage in any form of malpratice etc if we would be sincere to ourselves only few will if any will be cleared btw you are calling politcians corrupt can you guarantee you won't be worse when in that position
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by lordmayor4(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
kosovo:
Where was him when PMB couldn't provide his certificate?

Where was him when gullible Nigerians said they wanted a president who has NEPA bill?

When was him when PMB stopped the trial of Timi by EFCC?

All these guys think Nigeria of 1984 is the same of 2015.

They think because they are celebrities they should be taken seriously after taking Indian hemp and coke..

Can this dude tell us PMB isn't aware of the massive fraud orchestrated by Amechi?

Where is the useless missing $20 billion stolen by GEJ?

How come it has taken over 4 months to find it?

Where are the missing girls? In my father's house?

This govt came by propaganda and it will surely die by propaganda.

We still have few people know what a brain is met for.

How a few set of irresponsible people deceived 170 million Nigerians in a digital age is totally beyond me. And to think that they placed their future on one dictator is even more ridiculous..

An old man with archaic and discredited political policies in a digital age. My God! undecided

Your post is as useless as the place it emanated from.
I keep saying Nigerians are their own problems. Whoever is being tried, let him face the music, whether witch hunt or not the masses are supposed to be happy.
All of them are criminals

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by dabossman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's disturbing how people shout witch-hunting! when politicians are standing trial.

*in African China's voice*

Poor man wey thief Maggi, omo Nigerians go lynch and burn arm with tyre o. But when rich man thief money, same Nigerians go say na witch hunting. Tell me wetin I know.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Can anyone mention one song composed and released by Seun Kuti?
He is a lazy musician who is simply living on the legacy of his great father Fela Kuti.
Seun talks more than he sings.
At his age, Fela was already a legend in the world.
Sometimes, I wonder how he resembles Fela?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by klax(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seun Kuti, who a hell is Seun Kuti Is that a name of goat or pig Because I'm really sure Fela Anikulapo baba 1 blood is not same that produce the goat cursing himself.

Anyway I have nothing to say because I don't even know who is Seun Kuti in the first place. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by kosovo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
lordmayor4:

Your post is as useless as the place it emanated from.
I keep saying Nigerians are their own problems. Whoever is being tried, let him face the music, whether witch hunt or not the masses are supposed to be happy.
All of them are criminals

When your brain is developed more than that of an earthworm, you can quote me. Good riddance. A yoruba bigot!
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by limen123: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Animals!! Can't wait to see actualization of Biafra. Chuckubiama we call on you!
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by lordmayor4(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
kosovo:

When your brain is developed more than that of an earthworm, you can quote me. Good riddance. A yoruba bigot!

Sadly am neither yoruba or whatever

Oya receive sense

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by ceasero: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Weed lord go and sleep.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by deb(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's disturbing how people shout witch-hunting! when politicians are standing trial.

Such people! Especially those benefiting nothing from the politicians could only have been cursed. Or how do you explain it when you fight for your enemy who keeps stealing from you and ensures that you don't develop?
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by Sultanchidi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Arguing with a ganja man
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by tarano: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
If you want to know more about Abobaku read [b]Death and the King's Horseman [/b]play by Wole Soyinka.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by emmatok(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
fabre4:

Only few people have the moral right to call saraki corrupt people who have never cheated or evaded taxes People who do not engage in any form of malpratice etc if we would be sincere to ourselves only few will if any will be cleared btw you are calling politcians corrupt can you guarantee you won't be worse when in that position

So because some people are corrupt, other corrupt politicians should not be tried.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seun kuti is right. Exodus 23 vs 1b says ( do not help a guilty man by giving false evidence) (CEV) I realy pity jacob dauda SAN.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Seun kuti is right. Exodus 23 vs 1b says ( do not [q help a guilty man by giving false evidence) (CEV) I realy pity joseph dauda SAN.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by fabre4: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
emmatok:

So because some people are corrupt, other corrupt politicians should not be tried.

What am saying is he who is without sin let him first cast a stone and secondly a man is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by theroseofsharon(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2015
'='''=''''''''''eleyi gidigan'''''
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2015
A tipikah yorobah boi!grin
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by ModiKen(m): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2015
kosovo:
Where was him when PMB couldn't provide his certificate?

Where was him when gullible Nigerians said they wanted a president who has NEPA bill?

When was him when PMB stopped the trial of Timi by EFCC?

All these guys think Nigeria of 1984 is the same of 2015.

They think because they are celebrities they should be taken seriously after taking Indian hemp and coke..

Can this dude tell us PMB isn't aware of the massive fraud orchestrated by Amechi?

Where is the useless missing $20 billion stolen by GEJ?

How come it has taken over 4 months to find it?

Where are the missing girls? In my father's house?

This govt came by propaganda and it will surely die by propaganda.

We still have few people know what a brain is met for.

How a few set of irresponsible people deceived 170 million Nigerians in a digital age is totally beyond me. And to think that they placed their future on one dictator is even more ridiculous..

An old man with archaic and discredited political policies in a digital age. My God! undecided

So we should have continued with cluelessness right?!

The truth is,we wanted anytin but Jonathan hence we turned a blind eye to his certificate issue.

GEJ and his goons would have killed us and killed the future of of our kids
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by babafirst(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Na wa oh.Seun curse Naija politicians generally and wailers dey fume,na only una dey thief?Apart from when he mentioned 'sarathief' in passing to make a point ,his curse was generally directed towards politicians nau.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by limen123: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2015
All we crave for is the republic of Biafra. Make we all rest.. Let saraki be cos all politicians are criminals
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by kosovo(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2015
ModiKen:

So we should have continued with cluelessness right?!

The truth is,we wanted anytin but Jonathan hence we turned a blind eye to his certificate issue.

GEJ and his goons would have killed us and killed the future of of our kids

Does this man looks like he has a clue?

I am not sure you know Nigeria is running on auto-pilot.. GEJ's policies still silently moving Nigeria.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by hensben(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nigerians are insane.
Nigerians? or political supporters and tribalist.
Re: Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial by FRANKOXY(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
What makes him think he's better than those politicians? Please let someone enlighten this folk on what bible says about curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone / Ugly Stars / Happy Birthday Mr Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.