Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (43183 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by ebosie11(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
The son of the late Afro King, Fela, has been accused of fathering a daughter secretly and refusing to take up his role as the girl’s father. According to inside reports, Seun got Adaeze pregnant around the same time his girlfriend, Yetunde Ademiluyi, was about to deliver his first child.

Zuna, who is like a spitting image of Seun, is over a year old now and Seun hasn’t set his eyes on her. The rumor was confirmed via a leaked DM chat with Adaeze, who is rumored to be really depressed about the situation of things. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/seun-kuti-accused-of-refusing-to-take.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nawa O.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by tpiar: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
where is Ms McArthur located?

Atlanta?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by msjanet(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmm, celebrities and drama are now synonymous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Mologi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
If he doesn't do this ,then he is a bastard.....

https://www.nairaland.com/2844593/ibadan-kissing-style-lol-photo

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
So this guy is a lunatic...always blastn politicians whereas he got a bigger skeleton in his blokos.
Useless son of a Legend father!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by cruzita(f): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
and the baby looks like him

22 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by youngmoney47: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
If this is true, this is not good for his image.

http://www.yarnnit.com/celebrities
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
See as gurlz just dey claim sperm wey fertilize em

6 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by okooloyun1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
9ja celebrity and their baby mama drama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by em3r4ld(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Where is that Endtime crew! Seems I go join una, even if na sub/bench make I dey thr dey warm up. The kind shits wey dey happen dis days eeehn! shocked

On the flip side, we don make front page again ooo! #Ovation

2day wey I come baq ontime, let me enjoy it while it lasts. #period

11 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Isiterere(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
ah ah

The resemblance is pure and correct, no need for DNA at all.

ALL IZZ WELL

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Bambless1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Say no to BABYMAMAISM ! ! !

7 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Akbee(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
No doubts.. Like daddy like pikin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
scandals everyday

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Funjosh(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
I miss FELA sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
lol bloggers have come again. So what is the evidence here abeg?

If I have 2 devices with me, I can be sending message to myself to engineer this kind of evidence. It is baseless. Cheap publicity, cheap way to drive traffic to your website. Fear God o!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again sha grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by qloreal: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
She even tattooed some filthy stuffs on her boobs.

Whores everywhere trying to trap niggas down.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by goofest: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by missKiffy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is serious
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by onosprince(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Year of publicity stunt and baby mama drama....
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'll take Her as my daughter.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by keskelia: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
mi dear abeg claim d sperm wey fertilize ur egg joor......buh u dey stupid ohhhh for being a baby mama...you knw go marry? hit like if you think she is lying. nd share if you tink she is trying to make front page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Like father like son!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by timunstopable: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
This one na oloso now

Why are all these celebs always impregnating oloso bt forming creme de la crem 4 vidéos no class sef

Nd trust oloso dem go make sure na risky period he knack am raw

All these celebs ll be going round on campaign against aids use condoms bt they no dey use am

always knacking raw

list of celebs that dont use condoms
1.2face
2.iceprince
3.Wizkid
4.seunkuti

add urs 2 the list

Edited

Due to popular demand i ve to add these names
Davido
Timaya
solid starr
Dprince
Flavour ***How did i 4get this name.Baba of Babymamas

yeye

22 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by oppybouy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Father and daughter be like dubbed assignment. Na copy and paste. Only that the father, Seun Kuti just can't explaaaaaaaain. *in wizkids voice*

7 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by hezy4real01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
She is on a lontin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) / Ireti Doyle Gets Customized 2021 Calendar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.