Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Feminine Issues Perfume And Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Feminine Issues Perfume And Cream (889 Views)

Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminine Issues Perfume And Cream by imperialco: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
Hey ladies i have a lady of 32 years of age.

I'm trying to purchase a gift for her.My desire is to get along a perfume that is long lasting smells nice not too expensive (say 6k max cos i'm getting other gifts) could anyone identify me with a good long lasting scent perfume?, I'm also interested in buying a beauty kit(cosmetics,creams and soap for someone with kate henshaw's body color)i would appreciate it if any ladies in the house could be of use to me in giving me names of perfumes and very good cream for a brown smooth skin that i can present to my lady as a birthday gift.

leave me a response soon.

(1) (Reply)

Shawls And Pashminas / Up To Date Beauty Care / Full Lace Wigs Can Help Alopecia Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.