Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf (681 Views)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Unleashing The Star In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Our thoughts put into action impacts our future,I want to help everyone out there grow in dreams and visions,and motivate all to fight for a better future..because the reality of life has its roots on the dreams of dreamers.Be motivated to break boundaries,be motivated to motivate.. THE BENEFACTOR
Re: Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have lived long enough to know that the world is both dynamic and static..
Dynamic for those that dare to dream and static for those that don't..
There comes a time when there will be significant distant between you and your friends,now its your choice weather to be above or below them,remember a man that doesn't dream ends up opening gate for men that dream,dream big,dream wild,dream with passion,with zeal,with all ur heart,with your soul,only those that don't dream end up not making a mark on earth, do you want to be a person the world remembers like Einstein or just one of those billions of people that come and go and weren't significant in a matter of reason....
A wise lady said 'its better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life,if your dare for nothing you need hope for nothing'...
I Babatunde put it to you today that success favors the bold and remember that dreams without risks are useless,for the world is like a book those that don't take risks read only one page....
Remember have a dream and make sure it doesn't just involve you and your family,include the world,oh,if only you could comprehend my dream I would have told you,but soon,I will call you all to join me but only the brave shall....
Receive and digest my words today,spread it so the world can change... Steve jobs woke up and dreamt of computer system,he didn't just dream,he executed his dream...now the world is more advance because of that man that started his dreams in a garage,imagine the impacts of just a man's dream...
I am Fatai Babatunde,remember,if you don't risk anything you risk more,because you will miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take,for now ruminate on my words if you are sensible,and spread it if you wish you impact others...
The things going on in my mind are unimaginable, I am unable to express them in word,so wait and see my works in the future,for I have a vision to reshape humanity. Add me on whatsapp(08066302351) to join my team,#TeamProctor we live to reshape the world,#HopeForTheFuture ..
I AM THE BENEFACTOR
Re: Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
WHO ARE YOU(THE BENEFACTOR) - Today I will reveal to you the kind of man you are and the consequences your life style holds
=Are you a man that finds it hard to say thank you to man and God after receiving?
then know that you are no better than a dog with no thoughts… Be thankful always
=Are you a man that hates a person deeply in your heart?
then know that your heart is darker than night and as poisonous as that of a viper… learn to forgive and forget..
=Are you a man who secretly covets what your neighbour has?
then know that you are no better than a pig who wants a golden chain only to rub in dirt… Be satisfied with what you have
=Are you a man who regrets the past,isn't thankful for the present and fears the future?
then know that destruction isn't far fro your path… forget the past,be thankful for the present and fear not the future it will be sorted out by your creator…
=Are you the man that passes by at least one poor needy human without tossing a dime towards him?
then know that you arent worthy of the little you have,because God gives us what He can pass through us….
=Are you a man that thinks he isn't worthy of the throne of prosperity?
then know that you are worthless until you start thinking you are worthy
=Are you the man that prefers riches to kindness?
then know that you will die alone in wretchedness … only the kind are rekindled
=Are you the man that stops walking towards his dream because of fear of critics and failure?
then know that your downfall in life has just begun.. rise again for your vision in life isn't lost until you draw your last breath…
=Are you the man that procrastinates?
then you you are on a sure part to failure for procrastination spreads from simple chores to the greatest of dreams…
=Are you the man who thinks he is the smartest,most brilliant,most clever,most handsome even the richest?
then know that you are no better than a rag.. pride comes before a brutal fall…
=If you are the man that read up to this extent and are still reading
then know that patience,knowledge and wisdom are beside you,choose one or all of them,choose wisely…
=Are you a person that hardly understands some or all I have written?
then know that you truly need a personal intervention, find help..
=Are you a person that wants to make a difference in all aspects of life?
then know you can,because my team is,join team proctor(08066302351)…
THE BENEFACTOR
Re: Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
The old days were great - The old days were great,when humans cant destroy a whole nation with just one trigger
when there was nothing like nuclear or atomic bombs which can incinerate earth within seconds
when people who work hard are appreciated with bountiful harvest and wealth
when corruption was just fresh in the hearts of men and unattended to
when there were nothing like serial killers who derive sadistic pleasures from ending a life
when people coexisted with unity and peace at the core of all relationships
When one nation isn't greater than another,in fact when words like nation didn't exist
when kings and rulers have access to their citizens and can walk amongst them without fear of assassination or Lynch……
When earth was still young,when the sun was at its prime,when nature was rich and fertile,when men were yet to tap into raging hunger for power,..
OH THOSE DAYS WERE GREAT and arguably better than the present day……
The greatness of the present day
New generation,born from the old, more intelligent than those in the past,more advanced
The generation of dreamers,inspirers,motivators…..the generation born for glory…
generation filled with hope and courage to break boundaries….
We are the generation that think the impossible and do it every single time….
the generation not satisfied with what little knowledge or wealth we have,we always want more
the generation filled with creations and creators above human understanding….
the generation that would rather perish than condone tyranny,the generation that nail leaders to the wall if need be,we are the generation born to observe and adapt…..
This generation may have its flaws,but we are also the best there ever is….
We strain to touch the world above us and change the world around us…
Long after this generation is gone,our mark and silent scream of hope will live on…..
TEAM PROCTOR (08066302351) is proud of this generation,we celebrate the last and want to build the next generation,bring your ideas and talents no matter how small,let's help you grow stronger.,..

I remain:-- THE BENEFACTOR
Re: Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Prosperity isnt how much you have achieved in your life or how much you have,it simply is how much you have achieved in the life of others.....
our life is finite but our deeds arent,we should learn to immortalize our souls by our actions on earth.....
Being prosperous isnt the same as being famous or rich,it is the level of impact we achieve on earth.....
A man that makes 50 thousand naira a month and gives out 2 thousand with his heart and soul put into it for the comfort of others,is more prosperous than a man that makes 60 million and gives out ten million for the fame of it....
Working for fame and monetary profits is a selfish way to live that leads to destruction...
Dont get me wrong,it is perfectly alright to work for fame and riches,but these things should be secondary...
if you do the good works,you will surely reap the good things...
Lao Tzu once said ''speaking with kindness creates confidence,thinking with kindness creates profoundness,giving with kindness creates love''
I [THE BENEFACTOR] also say from time to time ''Its not about the fame or riches gained,its about the pain and wretches taken away from others that makes life awesome''...
Ruminate on my words and change,...
THE BENEFACTOR
Re: Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
BE YOUR OWN PERSON.....{Legend of The Benefactor}
Accept advice,listen to words of wisdom,heed warnings,respect the Wise's opinion,BUT,Always learn to follow your heart....
Read different rules,laws and principles but know that what really works for you is what you choose as yours....
If we blindly followed the opinion of scholars a long time ago that said and I quote ''man will never fly'' or that ''the earth is at the center of the universe'',would airplanes ever be built? Or would the universe ever really be understood?....
I know Newton, love Einstein,respect Confucius, heed shun tzu(art of war),heed John mason,understand Dalton...etc
But non of these men really understand what we are passing through, who we really are or what the world has turned to,they are my mentors,teachers....
But I am my own man,because you get to face the consequences of your decisions alone either good or bad.....
Be your own person,do not let anyone tell you what to do or how to lead your life...
I rest my case... I remain THË BÊÑĒFÅÇTØR..(08066302351).... PEACE.....
Re: Team Proctor(inspiration And Motivation)-unleashing All Hidden Potentials.#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
.........The meeting of Leaders......Legend of the Benefactor.....
A lovely lady once said "I love living but I amn't afraid to die"....
That touched a deep part of my understanding....
it simply is living with passion and completing your goal every day....
Think of it if you are sensible,if you die this very second what would the world remember you by?....
Motivating a few people isn't my goal,but at least you and few hundred people shall remember me by it....
What will they remember you by?... live with a purpose,a rare zeal and a unique perspective....
I don't care if you see what I do as a waste of time,fraudulent or even unnecessary....
I do not just do it to motivate you but also me,I let you know you are limitless because I know I am.....
I tell you this loudly and clearly "I love living but I amn't afraid to die"....
Death can come now or in a hundred years,so don't ever think you are too young,younger people die everyday....
Touch a life today,feed the poor,encourage and appreciate people that touch your life positively....
If you follow me then don't you dare think small,don't read my words and forget about it waiting for another....
I am a leader,and I lead leaders,if you aren't ready to lead well don't you dare follow me.....
I call on the mass congregation who want to make a difference, we meet this semester....
We meet to be catalysts to one another, it is time to move from the shadows into the light.....
If you are ready to think beyond the impossible then meet your likes this semester....
I follow my heart,I lead LEADERS alone,I will make an impact dare to join me.... PEACE
I remain my humble self Fatai Babatunde-(THĒ BÊÑÈFÅÇTØR)

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Employee's Handbook. / 留学须知加拿大学历认证Q/微541520157办理加拿大西蒙菲莎大学SFU毕业证成绩单文凭 Simon Fraser University / Do You Know Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age? (see This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.