Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (337 Views)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua by nkemdirim104(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2018
INTRODUCTION
Dear nairalanders, I will be running a program henceforth named "Get Inspired And Motivated every Saturdays with Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua".
It's an article program intended to provoke strong aspiration in people toward attaining their goals in life, becoming happier and better individuals for themselves, families and the society at large.
Pardon my unprofessionalism but I strongly believe that this program will be better with time.
I can't do it alone, I need you all to help me. Being a writer is something am always intrigued about. Hopefully, this is a starting step.
Your criticism, suggestions and contributions are highly welcome.
Note that is program is not religion, tribe or sex conscious.
Get in touch with me;
Facebook: fb.com/joshua.akunwanne,
Whatsapp/Tel: 07055918782
There is also a whatsapp group for this program in case you want to join.
I also implore the room mod to help in this program publicity.
Thanks.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua

Topic; When thou art converted...

Conversion in this sense is transformation of an individual from bad to good state, from lower to higher level, from weakness to strength, from being damned to being safe, from foolishness to prudence, e.t.c.
Many find it so absurd identifying with someone of a lower class, an unbeliever, a peasant, name it. Though some were fortunate to inherit or to be born into a wealthy family, some gradually with time accumulate wealth (being more successful than others).

There are reasons why you made it ahead of others... You might be well off today, you can as well make necessary arrangements to ensure its continuity but somehow fortune and fate might run its course... and you're no longer
what you used to be. What happens then...

I strongly assert that it might be stormy but it can't and will never rain forever and; it might be glossy now but may not remain so forever.

People are always ahead of others so that they may strengthen and help others less off than they.

When you neglect that which you ought to do when it comes to helping others stay strong, somehow if they get through, what becomes of you?
Do you think they will not despise you.

Do you know if that person you helped to stay strong would be the creator of your sons and daughters dream job tomorrow, their savior or destined to play important role in their future.
What happens when they never made it?... Your children's dream jobs are gone.
What if those you neglect to strengthen later become terrorists or engage in various vices and somehow, your children become their victims?
Whose fault is it then?
You just can never tell...

Whatever you do, good or bad is for yourself.

Besides, its possible to hold on and loose everything and it's also possible to give out and get more.
Yes!!! The liberal man shall be free, by watering others, he also waters himself.

I have this written and pasted where I can't help but see it everyday, "I shall pass this way but once, whatever good I can offer to any human, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again".

Your strengthening could be spiritually, financially or otherwise, be father and mother to those with none. There are many hungry children out there on the street, there are many school drop-outs everywhere. There are so many you can contribute towards making the society a better place. Try to find something to give back to the society, not always taking from the society.
We can not live forever, the goal is to create something that will last forever.

Do you find someone slacking back from his faith; instead of criticize or alienated him or her, why not through love, tactful and carefully chosen words, and kindness draw him or her back.
Do you find yourself more intellectually stronger than others, why not help them attain some intellectual height.
Choose to influence people positively. Give out without any expectation of receiving back.

More importantly, no matter how your dealing with people must have turned out to be, do not limit your assistance to others based on your past experiences. No two persons are the same.

Be altruistic to all, be a blessing to all. The world ought to be better place because of your existence. As you were born into this world, you bring with you gift of hope and inspiration.
Yesterday you were not; today you are, and tomorrow you will not be but always think of the future, let all your actions be towards the creation of a better tomorrow for yourself, loved ones, society and the nation at large.

Remember, there is a feeling of real joy and accomplishment when you contribute to others success, restoration e.t.c.
When though art converted... Strengthen thy brethren.

See you next Saturday...

(1) (Reply)

Unnecessary Tagging And Sharing On Fb And Nl / 15-year-old Housewife Kills Her Daughter. / As Thief Surrenders To Police After Stolen Bag ‘refuses To Leave His Head (mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.