Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Naughty Wife Talks: Chastity Belt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naughty Wife Talks: Chastity Belt (1051 Views)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Naughty Wife Talks: The Period Women Are Hot / Naughty Wife Talks: Hate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Talks: Chastity Belt by ifyasia(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Naughty Wife Talks: Chastity belt

In the olden days, 15th century to be precise, the contraption in the picture is what oyibo men used to lock their wives’ vagina anytime they are going on a long journey so that she will not give it to another man in their absence, especially if the woman is beautiful. They called the VJ lock a chastity belt.
They will lock the thing and take the key along, when they return they will unlock it.
But won’t the place be oozing? Anyway, I heard that those brutal men in those day, when they return from pillaging and killing their enemies in war and raping the barbarian women, they like to come home to a wife with an equally stinking cunt.
The question is, what if the man dies wherever he journeyed to, since people can die anyhow in those days, what happens to the wife with a locked vagina?
That’s a question I’d like you to think about.
In the news, I heard that a pastor in Brazil convinced his followers that his penis dispenses holy milk that could do wonders, and the women in his church ended up sucking his pecker like feeding bottle. And people are kind of outraged.
Why are people outraged? It’s not like he forced them to suck his blokos. The women wanted to suck it. Women who worship their pastors wouldn’t mind sucking his blessed cock.
Read also: Naughty Wife Diary: Feeling blue
In Nigeria, all these women that flock around and worship their pastors, especially the handsome ones, will be happy to suck their daddy’s zubra.
There was a lady who once confided in me that she only slept with men of God because their anointing would sip into her through their semen.
So, those women sucking the pastor’s cucumber were doing it willingly, with utmost pleasure.

Re: Naughty Wife Talks: Chastity Belt by pet4ril(f): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Though I haven't heard this before, thank God you said in the olden days cos it can't happen this days

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Love / A Man Buried Her Mother With Hummer Suv Instead Of Casket (photos) / OTOKOTO Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.