Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Can I Start A Business With N10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start A Business With N10k (5543 Views)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Can I Do With N10k? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Business With N10k by omidan(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2009
what kind of business can one start with  N10,000 ?
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2009
Making popcorn.
sselling pure water,minerals and small chops.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by calmguyj(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2009
Who said u can't succeed. All big things start 4rm small beginning with hard work & determinatn. Go 4 recharge card printing biz 'cos of d high rate of turnover which is what u need now 2 grow ur biz rapidly.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by 9javoices(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
@safuga: Are you giving out loan or what?

safuga:

10k is too small for better business. if you want to start up a better business, you go to www.loanlenders..com for better loan to start better business. thanks

safuga

Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by goldlink(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2009
I believe its better not to reply a thread than to give useless ideas or referring one to a site that will not be of any help.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by franel79(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2009
You can start a business with 10K and succeed, it all depends on the kind of information that is available to you.
Look around you and criticize every small time business you see positively and you will discover that if only you can take away shame, there is alot of money to be made.

I said this because you may not want to immagine yourself selling pure water satchets on the street. You dont't have to sell pure water, it is only an example, though it is a very lucrative business if you start from there, better ideas will surface as time goes on.

To your success

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by osdagric(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
You can actually start life wherever you are and go to wherever you dream by focus and persistent efforts coupled with self discipline. With God, all things are possible, and with you( if you believe), all things are possible too. Wishing you well.

You can start with backyard poultry, using your 10k seed capital. For more on this you can reach me on 08067053945 .
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by kayus4321(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
you could go into information marketing.even if you don't have a laptop, you start in cybercafe.all you need is someone to mentor you.so that you can learn the ropes.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2009
buy pure water in bulk and resell
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2009
U dis Ccomputers,i left u msg at the computer sec. and u pretend u dont see it.
Do u actually have e website?. . . and pls dont give me dat check my siggy lines,cos u and I know dat aint a website.
That aside,are u running training on Pc sales,maintanace abi repairs?rofl  cheesy
U also quoted somewhere dat u sale lappys for as low as 25k?how true is dat?proves?
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2009
No response yet?oga oo cheesy
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by esuccess(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
I want you to invest your money on internet business because this is what me and my colleagues are doing.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ellagold(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
There are several business you can start with 10k if you have the time and energy .Examples include Money Brokerage,carpet cleaning,paper recycling,catering,courier etc these are business you can do anywhere anytime as far as you have the right information about anyone you are interested in.I can send you my 101 ways to be your own boss free,if you send me your request to my mail extraincomeideas@yahoo.com .Starting small is not bad but staying small is deadly to your business health
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by cheksojeh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
The area i think you should look into is info and internet marketing.

You can really start off with low capital but you would need a mentor as there are many people out there claiming they have the solution to every problem.

Dont mind anyone just giving you a link to any web address without telling any valuable thing yet.This is just something one get get freely.Nigerian marketers are fond of this.

Good luck
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ibelab(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
make una wait slf, which kind advice where una dey give person? 10k still get value at all? i can still remember early this year i was in naija, i bought 2 plates of fofo and egwusi soup for that amount with extra beers it was clocking 20k. u fit check out that joint ooo.l, which side u base for naija? i wanna know.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by destinysgu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
ibelab:

make una wait slf, which kind advice where una dey give person? 10k still get value at all? i can still remember early this year i was in naija, i bought 2 plates of fofo and egwusi soup for that amount with extra beers it was clocking 20k. u fit check out that joint ooo.l, which side u base for naija? i wanna know.

NO comment grin
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ebonyking: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
I don't see a problem here

Your problem is not having an idea of how you want to make money.

For Instance:

If you are student and have time to play around why not sell newspapers & Magazines(concentrate on ones student crave for)

Required Capital - Nil

Commission Per Copy - N30 and above
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by samparian(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2009
ebonyking is right. newspaper vendors make very good money. pure water is also a very good business cos people drink water everyday, no matter what.
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by MrCrackles(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2009
ifyalways:

Making popcorn.
sselling pure water,minerals and small chops.
Selling Gala
Selling Pirated CD's!

GBAM!
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by Pavilon(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
Na wa oh. Why u nor just find online marketing?
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by malele(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2009
guy that money too small unless u wan start akara business
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

GBAM!
stop editing my posts,Mr Xqzxyz  cheesy How is she sef?Una don fix de wedding date? tongue
malele:

guy that money too small unless u wan start akara business
dont think so really.
@Topic,see ppl drink and take small chops like gala,Popcorn,puff puff daily.
With 10k u can construct a small stall,buy ice blocks and coolers,soft drinks,pure water,puff puff,cakes and chin-chin.U can even spice it up by making calls with ur phone and if u still get some change, add recharge cards. wink
Re: How Can I Start A Business With N10k by optimisty(m): 1:58am On Jul 23, 2009
You can get on with 10k alright? But pls narrow ur area of interest to whether it's online or offline biz.
If offline people can specifically offer help.

But if it's online I can help u ok?

If you still want to easily DOUBLE that money by urself doing nothing in 50 days (Yes! u read it right from 1 in the game) , FEEL FREE to contact me on

0806 150 0011 or e-mail me through domainfocus2008@gmail.com

But I advise you do away with skeptism.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Trending Instagram Hashtags 2017 / Shell Reopens Forcados Terminal For Crude Export / Nigerian Non-Oil Industry Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.