Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! (30290 Views)

John Terry Quits Chelsea / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players Over Red Card dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Sultanchidi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mourinho always blaming others 4 his failures

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by mundus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
See The App That Let's You Locate Ram Parties In Your Vicinity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2620577/see-app-lets-locate-ram
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by seangy4konji: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
mourinho na goat.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Rikidony(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by nurex01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
not interested in this.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
I dnt ce mou in premier league nxt season
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Shymm3x: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good riddance.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by glimpse(f): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
tongue

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by dammytosh: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Buchukwu:
Mourinho is a F00l. Hope this lady finds a Job in another EPL CLUB

And u wise man Wat AV u achieved ?
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chosen1984:
Eva go Arsenal FC straight!!!!!! Wenger need u

Gay football club lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by lebete3000: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

*shakes my bum bum as i walk out of this thread*.
small yansh.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by mowah: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mumu girl, quiting a £174,000(N52,803,840) a month job cos of mourinho . Anyway she's made Enough. Guess I can now apply for the job in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by obaayo2: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
datavendor13:
wow!!!
do u have glo or airtel??
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Buhari ur body odour is needed here
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by arabianights: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Theres nothing wrong in what mourinho did,she can go to hell.He has every right to express himself.He is one of the best coaches in the world and training a team isnt a joke.

She should even be lucky she got to work beside him,Nonsense.Seeking for cheap attention

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by baloney: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by iamsoja(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:
The special One, abeg do quick. Sack mikel..

Hez not useful to the club neither his country..
He is useful to his wife #BabaIbeji
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Donbasi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
We will miss u Eva

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Okies27(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has left the club, six weeks on from her highly-publicised dispute with manager Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho had called the club’s medical staff “impulsive and naive” for entering the pitch late on in the opening day 2-2 draw with Swansea.

Carneiro and physio Jon Fearn treated Eden Hazard with minutes remaining of the game, leaving the Blues temporarily down to 10 men.

Carneiro was subsequently removed from her position on the Chelsea bench during matches and told to instead work with the players at the Cobham training ground.

But the doctor is believed to have stayed away from the club since the incident on August 8 and posted a message of thanks to well wishers on Facebook two days after the game.

The Football Association are also reviewing complaints that Mourinho used abusive or sexist language towards Carneiro.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/chelsea-doctor-quits-after-mourinho-dispute/
. Coaches get fired every now and then and nobody stands up for them. Only one criticism and Carneiro acted so unprofessional. What about all the criticisms coaches face every weekend? Make she go boil beans jare

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by IceDude(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

Whats there to shake? Lol
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by limamintruth: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Mourinho go soon get Saraki treatment. Oya, Oga buhari your long sniffing "proboscis" is needed here! grin

Lwtmb ooo grin grin grin
Proboscis indeed! cool
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by aleem50(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:
The special One, abeg do quick. Sack mikel..

Hez not useful to the club neither his country..
Bad belle.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nickymezor(f): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmm , Mourinho sef n his palava... Dat man gets on my nerves @ tym
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by kingsfield(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

Miscellaneous, pls wiaz d bum bum?
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na only dat dr make me de watch chelsea match xpecially dos days wen drogba stiill de play4 chelsea.she alwys rush to d field if drogba fall down/pretend
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
mournho really messed up.insulting and shouting at her without restraint like she was an Id.iot..she must have been embarrassed and felt belittled....mournho respect yourself!
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by ewosk: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
As she quit now WHO SHE HELP

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by xtervaganza(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is why some cos don't like to engage women especially the single bitter ones nearing menopause

In every way of life there's bound to be one altercation here and there, it's left for us to be mature, settle it and move on

Did anyone notice Jon Fearn didn't make a fuss about this whole thing? Did anyone notice he has returned fully to his post?

That old bitter b1tch with no one in her life wants to drag the club down with all her endless drama but she will fail

Bayern Munich doctor of over 20 years was publicly disgraced in the champions league by pep against Porto and he quietly resigned, he did the same under Klinsmann too

This eva b1tch should just f*ck forever

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by xtervaganza(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rounakid:
[b] Wait oooh! No be that beautiful lady wey dey use only mere touch heal injured player Mounriho Pursue?? Why nao? I can still remember one match (i think City-Cfc) wey Lampard gat slight injure on the pitch and was sprawling on the ground forming that he can't longer stand. Na so Carnerio carry her team rush enter pitch come hol lampard, the old man sprang up... Can still remember seeing his Joystick at full attention as he was being led out of the pitch with Carnerio and another Doc assisting him. grin grin
In other word, am suspecting Uncle Mou, e be like say the man beg Aunty Doc kitten... And she refused...
Cos i can't actually see what the lady did to deserve such abuse from the Portuguse... And also to be demoted from first team doctor to Cobham Training Ground...
#IsmellSomethingVeryFishyHere... sadsad
Hit Like Button If You think that Uncle Mou sef deserve to quit or better being sacked... sad
make i dey wait for chelsea E-warriors to descend on me... grin grin
[/b]
you have far too little neurons
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by ewosk: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
damton:
Mourinho with is troubles.very soon all chelsea player would vacate the team for him. then only him will play the coach, defense, attack and all

i laugh u in your dreams **snaps out***

oya wake up so many players are willing to dorn that blue Jersey.... Soldier Go Soldier Come... The Bridge will remain intact at least for now......
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by ewosk: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2015
undecided

chai

Used a goggle sef i nor see anyfin that behind flat like Cobham's training ground

Misscelineous:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Norwich (3 - 2) On 16th April 2022 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona UCL (2 - 0) On 13th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.