Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! (30286 Views)

John Terry Quits Chelsea / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players Over Red Card dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by hardywaltz(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2015
I don taya for Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Niyinficient(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
The special One, abeg do quick. Sack mikel..

Hez not useful to the club neither his country..

Shattap ya dirty-stinking mouth n gerarahere mehn!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2015
This news was a non-issue yesterday when I saw it on tv and's still a non-issue today I'm seeing it on nairaland.
She's not a soccer star so her sack is irrelevant to fans worldwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by lordtosan(m): 1:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

*shakes my bum bum as i walk out of this thread*.
can't believe this! you mean you got two likes and shares for just shaking your bum bum as you walk away? I must try it o. Maybe i might get likes too.

*shakes dry manly bum bum as i walk out of this thread*

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by DiiVictory(m): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

if dat ass on ur dp is the one u re shaking then I must say u have nothing to shake
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by villeanns(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2015
DickDastardly:
Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has left the club, six weeks on from her highly-publicised dispute with manager Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho had called the club’s medical staff “impulsive and naive” for entering the pitch late on in the opening day 2-2 draw with Swansea.

Carneiro and physio Jon Fearn treated Eden Hazard with minutes remaining of the game, leaving the Blues temporarily down to 10 men.

Carneiro was subsequently removed from her position on the Chelsea bench during matches and told to instead work with the players at the Cobham training ground.

But the doctor is believed to have stayed away from the club since the incident on August 8 and posted a message of thanks to well wishers on Facebook two days after the game.

The Football Association are also reviewing complaints that Mourinho used abusive or sexist language towards Carneiro.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/chelsea-doctor-quits-after-mourinho-dispute/

Mourinho's days at Chelsea are numbered.

No offence... Period!

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by amunkita(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Niyinficient:

Shattap ya dirty-stinking mouth n gerarahere mehn!

Tell ur fada, his mouth reeks...
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:25am On Sep 24, 2015
DickDastardly:
Mourinho wahala don too much o!
He is too proud of himself
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:27am On Sep 24, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Mourinho go soon get Saraki treatment. Oya, Oga buhari your long sniffing "proboscis" is needed here! grin

Hmmmmmmm

Good for you
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Hawlahscho(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Rounakid:
[b] Wait oooh! No be that beautiful lady wey dey use only mere touch heal injured player Mounriho Pursue?? Why nao? I can still remember one match (i think City-Cfc) wey Lampard gat slight injure on the pitch and was sprawling on the ground forming that he can't longer stand. Na so Carnerio carry her team rush enter pitch come hol lampard, the old man sprang up... Can still remember seeing his Joystick at full attention as he was being led out of the pitch with Carnerio and another Doc assisting him. grin grin
In other word, am suspecting Uncle Mou, e be like say the man beg Aunty Doc kitten... And she refused...
Cos i can't actually see what the lady did to deserve such abuse from the Portuguse... And also to be demoted from first team doctor to Cobham Training Ground...
#IsmellSomethingVeryFishyHere... sadsad
Hit Like Button If You think that Uncle Mou sef deserve to quit or better being sacked... sad
make i dey wait for chelsea E-warriors to descend on me... grin grin
[/b]
Bro u funny. cheesy
I be Chelsea fan o yet I no still like how he sack that bae sad

If I be Chelsea player, I go just dey get injury every ten minutes so that the babe go touch me smiley
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by ChiSun27(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
The special One, abeg do quick. Sack mikel..

Hez not useful to the club neither his country..

Guy which kind stupid moniker be this?
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by amunkita(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2015
ChiSun27:

Guy which kind stupid moniker be this?

U go like Amu ooo....
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by clemzo101(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Mou wahala too much. See as him allow better babe go. Even if she dey fuckkk one player wetin concern am. Abeg Roman u for intervene na. We love her grin
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by lekan29ice(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Mou is the problem to Chelsea just as looters like saraki are to Nigeria....
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by NiceHans: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Mistreat your dr at your own peril. Doctors are unique
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by kamsioghene(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
xtervaganza:
This is why some cos don't like to engage women especially the single bitter ones nearing menopause

In every way of life there's bound to be one altercation here and there, it's left for us to be mature, settle it and move on

Did anyone notice Jon Fearn didn't make a fuss about this whole thing? Did anyone notice he has returned fully to his post?

That old bitter b1tch with no one in her life wants to drag the club down with all her endless drama but she will fail

Bayern Munich doctor of over 20 years was publicly disgraced in the champions league by pep against Porto and he quietly resigned, he did the same under Klinsmann too

This eva b1tch should just f*ck forever

What's the difference BTW u nd Mou? Using abusive words on her. Did u have to call her a b1tch to state ur point? Mind u, not everyone likes/ can handle insults. I'm sure u would do worse if u were insulted. She's no longer interested in d job, so respect her decision. Thanks
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Haywhymido(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Gud bye eva, there cant be two bosses in a bus. U were gud at ur job n 4 dat we thank u. See u sum oda time.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Haywhymido(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

He is too proud of himself
dat goes with success, u cant expect a successful person nt to be.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Skimpledawg(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
What is Chelsea?
Wenger's nightmare

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Maxcollins042(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Buchukwu:
Mourinho is a F00l. Hope this lady finds a Job in another EPL CLUB
Another job with a better pay
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by goshen26: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2015
His days are few at chelsea
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Haywhymido:
dat goes with success, u cant expect a successful person nt to be.

hmmmmm

You must be a proud person.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by sylve11: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Mourinho and Costa, same breed, same specie. agberos! cool
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

Where the bum bumbum angry mstchew
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by tpraiz(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Seeing dah woman makes mie happY***she's gwed @ wot she does::::::::::::::Mourinho stil remain the best coach ;DSeeing dah woman makes mie happY***she's gwed @ wot she does::::::::::::::Mourinho stil remain the best coach
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by godzson(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Misscelineous post=38316381]lol

*shakes my bum bum as i walk out of this thread*.[/quote
U got nice butt oh, had to check ur profile
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Femistico(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

*drags her back* come back bae lemme ave a taste of dat ur bum bum....gringrin
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

and i grab ur bum bum as u shake it as i walk out with u grin
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Haywhymido(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

hmmmmm
You must be a proud person.
lol, am not
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by Lovebond34(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Misscelineous:
lol

buh u aint gat no bum bum der
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by eleko1: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Useless club.
VickyRotex:
Ko kan mi. undecided

4:1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Doctor Quits After Mourinho Dispute! by VickyRotex(f): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
eleko1:
Useless club. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

angry angry angry angry I go fight you ooo cry cryJealuxxyyy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheffield United Vs Manchester United - (2 - 3) On 17th December 2020 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona UCL (2 - 0) On 13th September 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 30th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.