Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please, I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, I Need A Job (1627 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2015
My good people, I am in real need of a job. if you could be of help, help a brother who is in need.

Background Experience: I have worked in a Logistics/Transport company, Administrative Office with some years experience. I am very good in Crew and Fleet Management, Scheduling and Proactive Planning.

Preferred Location: North Central, South West, South East or south South.

Current Location: Lagos

Professional Skills: Preventive Maintenance, Scheduling, Facility Management, Logistics Planning, Incident Investigation, MS Office, Data Collection, Fleet Management, Safety Procedures, Control room, Data Analysis, Supply chain.

Personal Skills: Socially confident, Adaptive, Motivational Speech, Positive & Amicable, Influencing Skills, Flexibility, Communication Skills.

Qualification: BSc.

Please, sms for a copy of my cv.

Kind regards
Re: Please, I Need A Job by omoruyivictory(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Please, I Need A Job by GAINltd: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello Eugos,

How many is 'some years experience'?
And why did you leave your last place of employment/ do you want to leave your current employment?
Re: Please, I Need A Job by rummmy: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Send to Brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com
Eugos:
My good people, I am in real need of a job. if you could be of help, help a brother who is in need.

Background Experience: I have worked in a Logistics/Transport company, Administrative Office with some years experience. I am very good in Crew and Fleet Management, Scheduling and Proactive Planning.

Preferred Location: North Central, South West, South East or south South.

Current Location: Lagos

Professional Skills: Preventive Maintenance, Scheduling, Facility Management, Logistics Planning, Incident Investigation, MS Office, Data Collection, Fleet Management, Safety Procedures, Control room, Data Analysis, Supply chain.

Personal Skills: Socially confident, Adaptive, Motivational Speech, Positive & Amicable, Influencing Skills, Flexibility, Communication Skills.

Qualification: BSc.

Please, sms for a copy of my cv.

Kind regards
Re: Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
GAINltd:
Hello Eugos,

And why did you leave your last place of employment/ do you want to leave your current employment?

I have about 7yrs post qualification experience.

My last job was on Contract.
Re: Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
rummmy:
Send to Brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Please, I Need A Job by lovelani(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Do you have capital and need a valuable business idea? Are you a job seeker, full-time house wife or a fresh graduate? Do you desperately need to convert all the months spent at home doing nothing to making own money?
Turkey Breeders can help you become your own boss and get a high profit within a short period with little investment, less labor, small space, and easy management. This is the chance of a lifetime. Turkey Breeders offers you a realistic chance to make your own cash in your own backyard.
How to join?
With a token of 5000, you will be invited to join our WhatsApp group where you get free, unlimited consultations with our expert, a hands-on step-by-step guide training on breeding your own turkey with minimal effort, in your house or backyard. You will be trained on how to start, how to get your own birds, how to sell and where to sell. No time-limits. No holds barred questions.
Call 02 or ping:2B8DC62D now to join.
Give-away: First single mother, first widow and first fresh graduate to call or WhatsApp get trained for free.
Re: Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
lovelani:
Do you have capital and need a valuable business idea? Are you a job seeker, full-time house wife or a fresh graduate? Do you desperately need to convert all the months spent at home doing nothing to making own money?
Turkey Breeders can help you become your own boss and get a high profit within a short period with little investment, less labor, small space, and easy management. This is the chance of a lifetime. Turkey Breeders offers you a realistic chance to make your own cash in your own backyard.
How to join?
With a token of 5000, you will be invited to join our WhatsApp group where you get free, unlimited consultations with our expert, a hands-on step-by-step guide training on breeding your own turkey with minimal effort, in your house or backyard. You will be trained on how to start, how to get your own birds, how to sell and where to sell. No time-limits. No holds barred questions.
Call 07030831122 or ping:2B8DC62D now to join.
Give-away: First single mother, first widow and first fresh graduate to call or WhatsApp get trained for free.

Money matter, who knows!
Re: Please, I Need A Job by kokane249: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
for current jobs visit this forum www.justincan.com
Re: Please, I Need A Job by GAINltd: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Eugos:

I have about 7yrs post qualification experience.

My last job was on Contract.

Kindly forward your updated CV to info@gainrecruitment.com
Re: Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
GAINltd:

Kindly forward your updated CV to info@gainrecruitment.com

I just did it now. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please, I Need A Job by Eugos(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
I still need your attention guys.
Re: Please, I Need A Job by GreenlanD200: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAINltd:
Hello Eugos,

Dear GAINltd,

I am raising my hands too.Please need your help.
Over five Years in Logistics and Supply Chain, warehousing and distribution as well as Inventory Management.
I have close to 4 years experience on SAP WM,IM,MM,SD and QM modules.
I have also certifications on store,stock. Management and purchasing.

Lost my job 2 months back mysteriously

As I write, I have already sent you my CV via the provided email account.

Hoping to get positive feedback.

Thanks
Re: Please, I Need A Job by abisco20: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Good day my bro. With all these qualities that you have, why don't you think of establishing yourself. If you need more information ,you can send your email to abisco991@gmail.com for further discussion. I wish you a fulfilled life!

(1) (Reply)

ICT Vacancy At UNFPA / Mitv Interview / Pls, How Do I Get To Atan From Sango?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.