Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport (4303 Views)

Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) / Complaint On Harrasment Of Students By The Dean Of Uniben Faculty Of Law / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by HunkA(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2009
Uniport is a great school with every kind of students and lecturers.
Science faculty is an outstanding one in more ways than one.
Ask any question about this great faculty and i'll answer because I'm in situ.
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by japro: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2009
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by HunkA(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2009
Congrats!
As for d cut off,i cant tell,will let u know when its out.
No direct entry for uniport.
Second choice doesnt really matter as long as u choose them in ur form.
For sciences,microbiology is not so hot,maths statistics and computer statistics,computer science,plant science and biotechnology,animal and environmental biology,physics are dept that are not so competitive.
Computer engineering doesnt exist in uniport.
All engr dept r competitive.I think civil engr will do.
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by HunkA(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2009
Congrats!
For sciences,microbiology is not so hot,maths statistics and computer statistics,computer science,plant science and biotechnology,animal and environmental biology,physics are dept that are not so competitive.
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by HunkA(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2009
Congrats!
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by HunkA(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2009
Congrats!
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by japro: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2009
Re: All There Is To Science Faculty Of Uniport by hitchcock78(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls I wrote the following subject in jamb english maths chemistry and geography and computer science was the course I choose I got 201 in my jamb.how possible is it for me to achieve my goal.and also am from ebonyi state can I still get admission this year.plz reply

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 14 Year Old Girl Who Has Obtained 3 University Degrees / Tai Solarin University Of Education-addmission / Nigerians and 'gbagaun' - Common Spoken English Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.