Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People (1180 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State / Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by ibrahim247: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2015
I just cant stop laughing, my ibo
nyamiri brothers are so funny,
creating new groups by the day
instead of coming together as
one
always making noise about the
Biafra thing when they know
they will finish one another after
independence, they cant even
put their house in order, division
here and there, IPOB, RADIO
BIAFRA, MASSOB, ZIONIST and now
BIAFRAN RANGERS, LOL.! buhari will
crush you all.
One nigeria for life
Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2015
You be goat

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by jullary(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Mumu people! Instead of them to look for a way to make this country better they are trying to be on selfish agenda.
Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by playahata: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2015
ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by hakeem4(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Does this look like joke section ?
Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by oluwamile(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2015
fools DAT dey dnt even know what they want
Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by j1mmy: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
They have already killed enough Nigerians with drugs, fake medicines, fake car parts, fake water, fake goods....

fake people...someone tell Buhari to bring back death penalty for IGBO criminals!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibrahim247:
I just cant stop laughing, my ibo
nyamiri brothers are so funny,
creating new groups by the day
instead of coming together as
one
always making noise about the
Biafra thing when they know
they will finish one another after
independence, they cant even
put their house in order, division
here and there, IPOB, RADIO
BIAFRA, MASSOB, ZIONIST and now
BIAFRAN RANGERS, LOL.! buhari will
crush you all.
One nigeria for life
bros, wetin concern imam with pork meat? No be Ibrahim your name be?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by jcross19: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibrahim247:
I just cant stop laughing, my ibo nyamiri brothers are so funny, creating new groups by the day instead of coming together as one always making noise about the Biafra thing when they know they will finish one another after independence, they cant even put their house in order, division here and there, IPOB, RADIO BIAFRA, MASSOB, ZIONIST and now BIAFRAN RANGERS, LOL.! buhari will crush you all. One nigeria for life
hope your dad was not among killed by allah the blood sucker.
Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by chaktty: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Ok o
Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by bugzbunny: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Op...... Is the noun biafra giving u sleepless nites... Its a norm.. Your name is ibrahim.. Shouldn't u be more concerned with ur fellow alamajiri group the boko haram.. Blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers, A New Igbo Militant Group Treathens To Kill People by ibrahim247: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
bros, wetin concern imam with pork meat? No be Ibrahim your name be?

YOU BE FOOL, bloody bokoharams like you, PMB wil crush you all

(1) (Reply)

Stop Racism: Facebook Gave The Option To Change DP To France Flag. / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Wife Killer Shonde Detained In Panti(see Full Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.