Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State (28471 Views)

I Don't Kidnap, I Only Kill People – Aleru, Zamfara Bandit Chief / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by dainformant(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2018
The death of the Saturday afternoon raid by suspected bandits at Gwaska in Birnin-Gwair Local Government Area of Kaduna State has risen from 27 to 45 on Sunday. The Birnin-Gwari Vanguards for Security and Good Governance said no fewer than 45 bodies were recovered by vigilantes and volunteers with the assistance of soldiers on Sunday afternoon.

The bandits pursued residents who mobilised to defend the village after overpowering them,” said a vigilante who asked not to be named for fear of reprisals.

“The dead included children abandoned by their parents during the attack.“The attackers were obviously armed bandits from neighbouring Zamfara state who have been terrorising Birnin Gwari area…,” he added.

The vigilante said the bandits struck Gwaska village in Kaduna state at about 2:30pm (1330 GMT) Saturday and stayed for three hours before retreating to their base in the forest in Zamfara.“

They burnt down many homes,” he said.A spokesman for the Kaduna state police, Mukhtar Aliyu, confirmed the attack by “armed bandits” but said they were unable to give further details.

Meanwhile, Birnin Gwari community in Birnin Gwari Local Government of Kaduna State, have Sunday, blocked Lagos-Kaduna road to protest the incessant killings by bandits across villages in the LGA.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/over-45-people-killed-as-armed-bandits-attack-kaduna-village-photo.html

3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Evablizin(f): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
shocked

The armed bandits stayed for about 3 hours,and there was no help from security agencies in Nigeria.

It is finished.

Anybody supporting Bubu is a mörön. Signed; Baba OBJ.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
More blood to APC and Buhari's GeePee tank

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by gidgiddy: 8:24pm On May 06, 2018
This is just criminal activity, the real terrorists are IPOB who killed nobody.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by decatalyst(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
We are in big trouble in this country!

Just like Alibaba opined "Nigeria is a failed state"!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by nwaanambra1(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2018
USELESS SHITHOLE COUNTRY LEAD BY A WALKING CORPSE AND STILL SUPPORTED BY WALKING CORPSES CALLED ZOMBIES.

THEIR DESIRE IS TO KILL EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY SO IT WILL BE INHABITED BY THEIR HERDSMEN AND THEIR COWS!

BLOODY EVIL AND DEVILISH ANIMAL PRESIDENT! angry angry

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Ojiofor: 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Fulani terrorist have suddenly turned to unknown armed gun men.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by nwaanambra1(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2018
Ojiofor:
Fulani terrorist have suddenly turned to unknown armed gun men.

STOP BRO!

THEY ARE NOT TERRORIST THEY ARE AK47 CARRYING BANDITS! THEY ARE JUST KILLING PEOPLE AND THAT IS NOT A SERIOUS CRIME!

Igbos ARE THE ONLY TERRORIST WE HAVE IN NIGERIA AND THEY ARE CARRYING PLACARDS AND MICROPHONES AND HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE!!

GO FIGURE THAT OUT BRO! undecided

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Ojiofor: 8:33pm On May 06, 2018
nwaanambra1:

STOP BRO!

THEY ARE NOT TERRORIST THEY ARE AK47 CARRYING BANDITS! THEY ARE JUST KILLING PEOPLE AND THAT IS NOT A SERIOUS CRIME!

Igbos ARE THE ONLY TERRORIST WE HAVE IN NIGERIA AND THEY ARE CARRYING PLACARDS AND MICROPHONES AND HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE!!

GO FIGURE THAT OUR BRO! undecided

This Fulani/muslim brotherhood regime led by Bubu is evil.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Donald95(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2018
ALL TERRORISTS ARE NORTH BUT NOT ALL NORTH ARE TERRORIST

Roger3D:
IPOB is a terrorist organization for sure.

IPOB IS NOT APC BRO

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by SalamRushdie: 8:51pm On May 06, 2018
Change the word bandit to Fulani herdsmen and get the full picture

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Roger3D(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is just criminal activity, the real terrorists are IPOB who killed nobody.
IPOB is a terrorist organization for sure.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Roger3D(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
Donald95:
ALL TERRORISTS ARE NORSEMEN BUT NOT ALL NORSEMEN ARE TERRORIST

IPOB IS NOT APC BRO
The fact that IPOb are terrorists is not my personal opinion but that of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A legitimate court of law declared them so and not me
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:21pm On May 06, 2018
Roger3D:
The fact that IPOb are terrorists is not my personal opinion but that of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A legitimate court of law declared them so and not me

Spamming the thread with useless talks will not help you achieve your aim of diverting attention from the real issues....

Fulani herdsmen has done it again
Under the watchful eyes of the government
Keep supporting Evil
Your hands are soaked with blood

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Roger3D(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Spamming the thread with useless talks will not help you achieve your aim of diverting attention from the real issues....

Keep supporting Evil
But you have to agree with my stating a simple fact: IPOB is legally a terrorist organization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Roger3D(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Keep supporting Evil
You are a hypocrite you do not care about the civilans getting killed, but you have to agree with my stating a simple fact: IPOB is legally a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by doctokwus: 10:25pm On May 06, 2018
Yet with all these deaths alone,some imbeciles are still supporting Buhari and want him re-elected for another 4years!
Another 4 years of Buhari will leave Nigeria worse off than Sudan.God will not allow it!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by hollywater: 11:57pm On May 06, 2018
Sir baba.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Kingspin(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2018
KILLING! KILLING!! KILLING!!!

KILLING! KILLING!! KILLING!!!

SILENCE! SILENCE!! SILENCE!!!

All these killings of Nigerians and the silence of Mr "Integrity" the president is the main reason I REJECT Buhari..2019.

If I begin to mention other areas nobody will go to bed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Barzinime(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2018
And you witnessed it all? lipsrsealed
I have nothing to say tho. Cos I can only imagine
Evablizin:
shocked

The armed bandits stayed for about 3 hours,and there was no help from security agencies in Nigeria.

It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by scholes0(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2018
Now they are on the project to exterminate the native Gbaris and other christian tribes of SOUTHERN KADUNA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by satowind(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2018
The weapons buhari bought should be related to the armed men nah. I wonder why they ban use of gun by the vigilantes
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Alejoc(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2018
Not again!

Buhari you are not on top of this situation at all

Goodluck dey learn where your own cluelessness dey angry angry shocked

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Nobody: 12:09am On May 07, 2018
Listened to this on BBC Africa and I couldn't help but smh. BBC put the figure at 51...,.....Yet CoAS is busy arresting vigilante after he has failed in his duty to protect helpless citizens.
Sometimes we deserve what we get. By the time we come to terms that we made a mistake at the polls in 2015 ( if ever we be so humble to admit it), Christians would have been chased out from southern KD and a better part of rural Benue and Taraba.
Its more irritating that our lame duck VP claims to be a Pastor but is comfy to enjoy the trappings of power while watching his brethren slaughtered.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by potterdon: 12:09am On May 07, 2018
Roger3D:
You are a hypocrite you do not care about the civilans getting killed, but you have to agree with my stating a simple fact: IPOB is legally a terrorist organization
but ur also a terrorist along side the fulani herdsmen u support with all ur might. Ur God buhari will reward u and ur kind. Spinless zombie

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by emperormossad(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2018
If you truly support this govt, please relocate your family to benue state.
Preferably the rural areas or villages.
I support you wholeheartedly. Don't be shy. PMB will order buratai to do night checks with his military convoy, no cause for alarm.

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Baobab4loan(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Nobody: 12:19am On May 07, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

It is finished.

Yes, it's a deliberate action on the part of the security forces to steer clear of the area to allow the bandits have a field day. That's why everybody must resort to self defence especially in the regions hit by herdsmen . Before, they're boko haram later the same govt said they're foreigners and later turned herdsmen and now, they don't call them herdsmen anymore but armed bandits. The fed government isn't telling Nigerians the truth and this is juts the sign of more crises coming should buhari win next year. We don't need old cargoes and ethnic biased people to govern us anymore. It's high time Nigerian youths who constitute the largest percentage of our population took their destiny in their hands. With your votes, you can make a difference. Many of the politicians , including buhari himself ruled this country in their 30s and 40s. Amazingly, it's still same people in the system. They deceive you by saying youths are corrupt, bla,bla,bla. Nigerian youths don't seem to bother. Are Nigerians youths dumb?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by RaptorX: 12:22am On May 07, 2018
Nobody can tell me the population of Nigeria is still up to 180 million with all this deaths. Our death rate is seriously outpacing the birth rate.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by tballeyy(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2018
Na yam they inside the d boot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) / Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Man Chops Off Relative’s Hand Over Land Dispute (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.