Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why You Need To Learn Excel 2013 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Why You Need To Learn Excel 2013 (892 Views)

School Grade Calculator(automated Excel Sheet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Learn Excel 2013 by propershot: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2015
I work for an Oil Servicing Firm, and have worked in various other industries prior. And if there is one thing that they all have in common, it's their use of the spreadsheet program MS Excel.
From keeping track of inventory, to running sales reports, to even paying their staff, the program is widely employed to help automate, organize and record data. And in all these industries, I stood out and shone, because I could play with the software and perform time-saving functions my peers thought was impossible.

But enough about me. This show is about Excel! grin

Among many things, I have found that Excel will help you;
make calculations of complex formulas easy
present a consistent and accurate financial breakdown free of errors
generate exciting and clear reports with graphs and tables
automate many activities and reduce man-hour
Save time in your job or business

Even on the personal side, Excel will help you create expense budgets, calculate loans, and even track your income. My friend used it to calculate the total cost of his wedding, and found out that the MC/Comedian was about to claim 25% of his total budget!

We know you are smart, and can probably learn these things on your own if you put your back into it (and have a LOT of time on your hands). But we have packaged a training session will not only afford you the opportunity to learn the essentials quickly, it will also give you the opportunity to network with like-minds and form new connections that can prove invaluable.

Your Essentials of Excel Training is going to be packed full with tutorials, exercises, competitions, and fun games, so come prepared to bring your A-game! Come with a laptop if you have one; it will help you try out the exercises quickly.

Outline
1. Getting Started with Excel 2013
2. Data entry and Formatting
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
4.Charts and Graphs
5. IF, VLOOKUP and Power Functions
6. Database features
7. Creating and manipulating Pivot Tables
8. Introduction to Macros

Date: 3rd October, 2015
Venue: The Green Place, 17 Akingbola Street, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9am prompt (as in we will start the training by 9am Sharp!)
Training Fee: N20,000 only (discount of 50% for Corp Members)

Lunch will be served at the venue. We have prepared a comprehensive manual for this training, and also have a 6-hour video by Dennis Taylor,

For Registration and Bookings visit us at www.propershot.com or call 08172073405(David), 08064518324(Benard).‎ You can pay at the venue on the day of training, but you must register first for your certificate to be prepared

We will keep you updated as we approach D-Day. Feel free to interact with us personally, here on Nairaland, or on https://twitter.com/propershotTwitter and https://facebook.com/propershotngFacebook.

Thanks and see you soon!

David Ebuk - 08172073405
www.propershot.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Supply Of Palm Oil? / USED CARTONS PAPER / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.