Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Writing Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Job Opportunity (752 Views)

Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please / Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... / Writing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Job Opportunity by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I need the services of a good writer. There has been an increased demand for my services (research, writing and data analysis) and I need to delegate some of the workload to other good academic writers who can produce original and top quality work so as to satisfy my clients. Interested person should please be vast in the social and management sciences (Business, Finance, Economics). If you know how to plagiarise (copy and paste) please don't contact me because we can't work together.
Re: Writing Job Opportunity by abiodunolarinre(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Martins301:
Hello Nairalanders,
I need the services of a good writer. There has been an increased demand for my services (research, writing and data analysis) and I need to delegate some of the workload to other good academic writers who can produce original and top quality work so as to satisfy my clients. Interested person should please be vast in the social and management sciences (Business, Finance, Economics). If you know how to plagiarise (copy and paste) please don't contact me because we can't work together.

You didn't drop your contact. I'm a good freelance writer (abiodunolarinre@gmail.com / 07069597664)
Thanks.
Re: Writing Job Opportunity by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
abiodunolarinre:

You didn't drop your contact. I'm a good freelance writer (abiodunolarinre@gmail.com / 07069597664)
Thanks.

You can reach me via merrymartins301@gmail.com I will send you a mail now
Re: Writing Job Opportunity by Capnd143(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
AM Interested. My mail is: articles149@gmail.com. Am a freelance writer. Thanks
Re: Writing Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please if you are interested, kindly send me a message through the mail I posted above. Please dnt post your email here cos I won't acknowledge it. Thanks.

Cc: Capnd143 and others
Re: Writing Job Opportunity by Capnd143(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Martins301:
Please if you are interested, kindly send me a message through the mail I posted above. Please dnt post your email here cos I won't acknowledge it. Thanks.

Cc: Capnd143 and others
OK.. Will do that.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Denna Rossi Ltd Vacancies (8positions) / Career Opportunity At Quick Projects Limited (QPL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.