Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please (2321 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / 95k Net Job Or 55k Net Job? Please Advice / I'm Desperately Need Of A Job, Please Can Someone Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning everyone...
I really need any writing job which ranges from articles, novels and content...
I am very proficient in English.. (graduated with a 2'1 in English and literary studies)
Please all! I'm begging cry embarassed
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by HABRUZZY(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Somebody should help ooo
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2017
HABRUZZY:
Somebody should help ooo
I'm very good in writing articles, novels, especially romance, lifestyle and entertainment as a whole...
Please help me.. cry
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Please someone help me
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Someone should come to my aid please
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can write for free for a week
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by Ademat7(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Check fiverr, upwork n co get a payoneer card to receive payment @amazinghope
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ademat7:
Check fiverr, upwork n co get a payoneer card to receive payment @amazinghope
I don't have a payoneer account, that's my main stumbling block...
I am really proficient in delivering any articles (romance, health sports, entertainment, hardcore and all) cry
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by Ademat7(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
amazinghope:
I don't have a payoneer account, that's my main stumbling block...
I am really proficient in delivering any articles (romance, health sports, entertainment, hardcore and all) cry
check payoneer website and register for a card,it will be shipped to you in Nigeria
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ademat7:
check payoneer website and register for a card,it will be shipped to you in Nigeria
what's their website please
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
amazinghope:
Good morning everyone...
I really need any writing job which ranges from articles, novels and content...
I am very proficient in English.. (graduated with a 2'1 in English and literary studies)
Please all! I'm begging cry embarassed
Send me an email. You'll find my email address on my signature.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Send me an email. You'll find my email address on my signature.
sent sir
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by go4success(f): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Check out Dailyposts recruitment thread if you're interested in articles.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by Ademat7(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amanmahmud: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
check the freelance threads on nairaland, it will help u alot.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
amanmahmud:
check the freelance threads on nairaland, it will help u alot.
I've not seen any cry
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by LordSucre(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
you can do it on your own and make profits, like someone said get a payoneer card, then register on amazon, fiverr etc, and upload ur ebooks
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by okenol(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
amazinghope:
I can write for free for a week

What's wrong with you? This kind of mentality is what makes it difficult for other freelance writer to earn good money in Nigeria.

Please do not ever be this desperate. One week for free? When people are being paid 5 dollars for trail articles and even that is incredibly low.

As someone suggested, you can join content Mills such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer but do your research. Know your value as a writer.

Three great writers you should follow: Carol Tice, Jorden Roper and Bamidele (just search bamidele Nigerian top freelancer on Google)

7 Likes

Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
okenol:

What's wrong with you? This kind of mentality is what makes it difficult for other freelance writer to earn good money in Nigeria.

Please do not ever be this desperate. One week for free? When people are being paid 5 dollars for trail articles and even that is incredibly low.

As someone suggested, you can join content Mills such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer but do your research. Know your value as a writer.

Three great writers you should follow: Carol Tice, Jorden Roper and Bamidele (just search bamidele Nigerian top freelancer on Google)
thank you for your time... I appreciate
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by Samwils: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
‘’WRITERSLODGE’’, WRITERS INVITATION.
Do you have what it takes to write for an international website? The ability to write unique contents, and at the same time dazzle your audience.
We are currently recruiting writers with good writing skills, charisma, versatility, time consciousness, and writers with the ability to turn a common article into a master-piece.
Writers must have
 Good command of English
 Good sense of humor
 Must be able to write search engine optimized articles (SEO)
 Writers must be able to write grammatical error free contents, must have good sense of punctuation and articulation.
 Writers must be able to write 100% unique articles, plagiarism free and free from all forms of grammatical errors.
 Most importantly, writers must be passionate about their writing, must be dedicated, thoroughly disciplined, obedient, and willing to learn from others.

BENEFITS OF WRITING FOR WRITERS’LODGE
 Payment is very attractive; and also depends on a writer’s ability to complete a lot of works in a week.
 You also get data-bundle allowances. As a writer at ‘writers’lodge’ you are entitled to 2gigabites of date after every two weeks.
 Salary increment will come as a result of a writer’s commitment, diligence and dedication towards the growth and advancement of ‘writers’lodge’.
 Also at writers’lodge we make sure our writers are well taken care of, in terms of finances and well being.
 Note: only ten persons are needed for a start, writers across various niches are welcome, and also an effective proofreading skills with count as a bonus+ and you will also be paid for that.

Forward your CV to samueltom19@gmail.com and we will get back to you thanks.

Regards
Samuel tom
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Samwils:
‘’WRITERSLODGE’’, WRITERS INVITATION.
Do you have what it takes to write for an international website? The ability to write unique contents, and at the same time dazzle your audience.
We are currently recruiting writers with good writing skills, charisma, versatility, time consciousness, and writers with the ability to turn a common article into a master-piece.
Writers must have
 Good command of English
 Good sense of humor
 Must be able to write search engine optimized articles (SEO)
 Writers must be able to write grammatical error free contents, must have good sense of punctuation and articulation.
 Writers must be able to write 100% unique articles, plagiarism free and free from all forms of grammatical errors.
 Most importantly, writers must be passionate about their writing, must be dedicated, thoroughly disciplined, obedient, and willing to learn from others.

BENEFITS OF WRITING FOR WRITERS’LODGE
 Payment is very attractive; and also depends on a writer’s ability to complete a lot of works in a week.
 You also get data-bundle allowances. As a writer at ‘writers’lodge’ you are entitled to 2gigabites of date after every two weeks.
 Salary increment will come as a result of a writer’s commitment, diligence and dedication towards the growth and advancement of ‘writers’lodge’.
 Also at writers’lodge we make sure our writers are well taken care of, in terms of finances and well being.
 Note: only ten persons are needed for a start, writers across various niches are welcome, and also an effective proofreading skills with count as a bonus+ and you will also be paid for that.

Forward your CV to samueltom19@gmail.com and we will get back to you thanks.

Regards
Samuel tom

email sent
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Good morning everyone cry
It's another bright new day
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2017
I'm still hopeful something will come my way
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2017
You have mail @Careertalks
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by jashar(f): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
I'm still hopeful
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by PenAndPaper: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2017
amazinghope:
I'm still hopeful
please send me a mail on bubuloisatyahoodotcom I have a shirt term writing job you might want.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2017
PenAndPaper:

please send me a mail on bubuloisatyahoodotcom I have a shirt term writing job you might want.
You have got mail
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning everyone embarassed
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by amazinghope: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Still hopeful
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please by jashar(f): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
I've applied

ok. All the best... kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / Insurance Advisor Position At Leadway Assurance Company Limited / First Bank Service Executive Conversion Program 2021 (season 6)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.