Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. (846 Views)

Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / NL Christians , Is It Wrong For a Christian To EAT Sallah Meat ? / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by teekay213(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2015
as we all know today is sallah,am also using this to greet all my muslim brother and sister happy sallah.yes,as i was saying,today is sallah and our muslim neighbours will bring food to our house.last year six neighbours brought food to us and all the food went to the bin upon how me and my younger bro tried to explain to our mum,she said they say some quran incantation on the ram b4 they kill it.we said it normal to pray on food b4 eating but she declined.what pain us most was all those barbecued ram meat to the bin.but today my bro and i plan to keep all the food they bring today and pray b4 eating without telling her.but seriously,is anything wrong with christains eating sallah food?
Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by adedayourt(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
if u dont eat are u gonna die
so if mum says dont eat simply obey nd save ursef unessary ish

3 Likes

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by teekay213(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
adedayourt:
if u dont eat are u gonna die
so if mum says dont eat simply obey nd save ursef unessary ish
but don't u think it a sin to waste food when some people don't have what to eat?
Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by waleyp(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Religion differences sha... What if you shared your christmas food to your muslims neighbours and you found out they dropped it in the bin. Will you feel happy?in short tell your mum to tell them no to bring food to your house rather than wasting the food. Thats a sin on its own. Omo men me i go chop anything o. Na one love tho. No poison in the food just love sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by adedayourt(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
teekay213:
but don't u think it a sin to waste food when some people don't have what to eat?

but did u see som1 in need of d food immediatly den stil went ahead nd threw d food away.

d choice of sin u wana commit is urs, either to disobey nd eat behind mum or throw away based on an abstract thought if som1 being in need of wat u throwing away
Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by teekay213(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
waleyp:
Religion differences sha... What if you shared your christmas food to your muslims neighbours and you found out they dropped it in the bin. Will you feel happy?in short tell your mum to tell them no to bring food to your house rather than wasting the food. Thats a sin on its own. Omo men me i go chop anything o. Na one love tho. No poison in the food just love sharing.
exactlymy point,we also share food to these people during christmas and am sure they do eat it.
Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by waleyp(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
If you eat behind your mums back thats a sin and if you mum throws the food in the bin thats also a sin. Omo men we are all sinners o. Eat anything jor. We wey don dey chop am since wetin do us? Na we dey even remind them say oga no forget my meat o. Life is short and simple jor

1 Like

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by waleyp(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
I never even type this message finish wey people don carry food come. Lol. *singing in yungsix voice* oluwa bless me today cos i dont know tomorrow. Bless this food oh lord for christ sake amen. And provide for those who havent gotten to eat amen.

1 Like

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by just4now(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Don't eat it because it is offered to idol ignorance is a disease seek knowledge...Rev 2:14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by kevoh(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Seriously, you christians should politely refuse these Salah meals if all you will do is dump it in the WASTE BIN. Let your muslim neighbours know before hand, that way they can prepare to give the food to the less priviledge who definitely needs it more than you lot.

Nothing irks me more than accepting a gift and then proceed to throw it in the waste bin because of some silly religious reasons. Let's be sincere, How many of you will accept a monetary gift of $100 000 from a Muslim and then proceed to throw it in the waste bin?

1 Like

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by tartar9(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
only have one thing to say;your mum is igbo

1 Like

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by waleyp(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
May God help us all. Amen
Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
just4now:
Don't eat it because it is offered to idol ignorance is a disease seek knowledge...Rev 2:14
Allah is an idol and the sacrifices Muslims make today are offered to Allah. Any meat, chin chin, rice, drink given to you should be rejected. I know that Yoruba Muslims can eat Christian food during xmas but Hausa/ Fulani can never eat such food.

1 Like

Re: Advise!!!my Mum Doesn't Want Us To Eat Sallah Food. by Anas09: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Your Mum has knowledge and is a practicing Christian. Sallah is food sacrificed to Idols. If u eat it, you contravain the law of the Lord.
Acts 15:29. That you abstain from food offered to idols, and blood and strangled animals and from fornication: from which if ye keep your selves, you shall do well and fare well.
Over and over, we as Christians are admonished to keep away from such food. Do u know that before any ram is killed any way, one special ram gets kill in a special place in Mecca and words spoken over it? And do u know that there's a particular way of killing the ram. Listen Islam redates Muhammed. He didn't start Islam. His father worshipped allah, his grand father worshipped allah and they did what Muslims do today. Islam is a pagan religion and sallah is a pagan rite. Be adviced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[#ashura] Karbala Pilgrims 2015 Quotes, Shayari, Wishes & Images (muharram) / Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe (formally Anita Oyakhilome) Writes Touching E-book / The First E- Church In The World (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.