Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is Visafone Good For Internet Connection? Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Visafone Good For Internet Connection? Help (975 Views)

India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Visafone Good For Internet Connection? Help by grandstar(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hi,
We want to get an internet connection on a laptop.

Is visafone good? Or do you know a better provider? What of multilinks? Tried Starcomms recently but the link kept going off.

Suggestions guys. I'm waiting. God bless you
Re: Is Visafone Good For Internet Connection? Help by saintola1: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2009
Yes you can choose visafone, its fast and work smoth but does not work on vista, Have you had! the zain usb moderm, it is the fastest and works on any operating system, you pay 5k for a month and its 24hours everyday for a month, believe me, I'd tried it and know what I'm talking about, its just around 16k to get it and after that, u start paying your 5k per month, there are more to know about it, visit ( http://mobilitynigeria.com/2009/02/04/zain-data-sim-usb-modem/ )
Re: Is Visafone Good For Internet Connection? Help by Mario(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
YES! you can use VISAFONE and it is very fast. It works on any Operating system including MAC. Their modems are self extracting(Plug-N-Play) except for MAC where u have to configure the username and password and other things.
I am using it rightnow on a vista OS to post this and I also bought the WIFI modem too for my office.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New And London Used (clean) Laptops For Sale At The Very Best Price / Get Over 1,000,000 Visitors To Your Website Or Blog All For Free / Get Facebook Arbitrage, Fiverr Arbitrage And Wso Arbitrage For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.