Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

June 6th. A Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / June 6th. A Story (1006 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / December 6th(a Short Story) / June 6th. The Story For The Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys please am writing a story and I just wanna give you guys some parts. You can help me by telling me if I am making a mistake. its my first . thankyou
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
The morning was brighter than normal for Daniel as he rolled on his sized bed but was stopped by something, he turned to see his wife, and he turned and held his wife and kissed her.
She moaned in a low tone and smiled with her eyes closed. He gets up from the bed walks into the bathroom, the lights shined so brightly making everywhere look like heaven.
Daniel is a multi-billionaire and everyday he appreciates his wife who has sacrificed so much which has contributed in making him a billionaire; even her most treasured profession (Acting), finding a woman like this is quite difficult. As he walked into his million dollar bathroom he looks around; its their first day in this house, he has spent over a billion dollars for the structures, all for his wife, telling her that after the marriage they'd move into the house which they did.
A house beyond beautiful, solid metal bar gate, a security house which was more like a duplex, some people think that’s the main house, from the gate the main building was unseen because there are trees lined up in 3 coulombs revealing a dual express lane which goes horizontal and bends a little to the right. There are so many trees and flowers in the surrounding, there is a football field in the compound, a garden, a horse stable, a multi million dollars car park close to the main building, also at the back of the main building are two other smaller mansions with about 25 rooms each, one of the building is for the cooks, chef and cleaners and the other for the guards, and also an helicopter landing pad. The most senior of the guards is Sha-Sha who happens to be very close to Daniel and his P.A. A very big house indeed, people are allowed in at certain holiday seasons to come into the compound to explore and are also allowed into the main house to have fun. People from all over the world came down to Nigeria, just to get tickets into that house. Some say it’s the white house of Nigeria.
Daniel was well known round the world and well respected by presidents of the world. He also dines with the Queen of England, she has great love for him because he happens to be very intelligent and blends into the family somehow; he owns the biggest science establishment in the world STCL(Science and Technology cooperative limited)the home of technology and innovations. How Daniel spread round the world is a story for another day. How he had struggled and worked hard and made sacrifices and sacrifice of his wife is a story for another day. One of the ways he appreciates his wife for her years of support is by giving her anything she asks and always being there for her, he has also established the biggest shopping mall in Africa for her in Nigeria. There has been so many ups and downs for him and his wife especially their not having a child, which has made people say so many things about them. The story of his life as the world’s richest is a story for another day. After years and years of luxury life Daniel noticed for the first time that things are just about to change in his life but, not just his life but the world at large. These changes will affected him seriously because of his eminence and strong hold in the science world and what he has invented......................

He picks up his toothbrush and spread the toothpaste on it, he rinses his mouth with water puts the brush in his mouth as he scrubs his teeth with his mouth closed, he walked to the second door in the bathroom and opened it, and it revealed another beautiful place. The bathroom has 5 washing sinks all made of beautiful multi colored ceramics, the floor and the walls all white as snow. As he opened the door he revealed a very wide bathroom with beautiful blue tiles on the floor and wall in there were bathing tubs of different designs all white constructed on the floor in a haphazard way, by the left were shower taps arranged horizontally but separated by glasses and on the right were toilet bowls in the same arrangement all blue.
he looked around and went out back to the wash sink, after brushing he grabbed one of the towels in the bathroom went in and took a shower and came out, went into his room, a room so wide that you'd have to increase your voice a little in order to speak with someone at the other end. The bed is about 10feet wide 15feet long, the position of the bed was higher than the normal floor about 4 steps up on the left and right, the head of the bed has a beautiful gold design and the end was open, there is a stair rail round the bed's position but bends to the left and right because of the stairs, there’s a beautiful sitting room with nice chairs arranged in U Shape, a big flat screen television and awesome sound system, another door leads to the front corridor, another leads to a library another leads to other parts of the house making a total of four doors in the room. He came and saw his wife still on the bed, he walked to the exquisite wardrobe which was divided into two, opened one part and took out a nice black suit. After putting on his clothes he putted on his shoes just then he heard a voice behind him
"What do you think you are doing?" Yvonne said standing up
"Getting ready for work”
"But you told me you are going to stay with me today and I had to tell staffs at the mall to take charge of everything"
"Yeah true but I just need to rush I’ll be back in 4 hours"
"4 what? You going nowhere"
"I promise I’ll be back sooner than you think"
"No” she said folding her arms under her breast and looked away
Daniel understood her; for the past two weeks he has not given her enough attention, he picked up his phone
"Hello, Henry Good morning, how was the night? Ok, cancel the meeting with Techno" he said and hanged up
Yvonne smiled and walked towards him and hugged him and went into the bathroom, she came out in 15mins and saw him playing a video game, she walked to her wardrobe and dropped her towel and got dressed in a beautiful short pink gown and a leggings
"So where do you want us to go" he said still playing his game
"Let’s go to orphanage to see the children" she said sitting beside him
"Sorry, what did you say?"
"What do you mean?" she asked
"Thought you wanted us to spend time together" he said looking at her
"Of cause, we are goanna be together after that we'll go somewhere nice" she said smiling
"And where is that?" he asked
"It’s a surprise" she said and kissed him and pulled him up for them to leave
"But we've not had breakfast" he said
"Yeah, we'll have breakfast outside"
"Ok then" he said and walked to the phone by the bed and called the kitchen
“Tina forget about breakfast we're going out just prepare dinner, we'll be back late" he said and hanged up
They walked out to the front balcony upstairs and went down the stairs
Daniel called Sha-Sha who ran down to meet him
"We’ll be back late" he said
"Ok sir" sha sha replied
They took red Ferrari and headed towards the gate and zoomed off............

They arrived at the orphanage; they spent about two hours there before they left
"So where do you want to go" he asked
"Go to Sweet Waters"
"I thought you don’t like the place" he asked
“yeah but I love the view of the ocean and the wind" she said closing her eyes, Daniel smiled
They were welcomed by so many people who loved them wanted to chat and spend time with them, some must have thought what are they doing here it was the security guards who saved them from being devoured by excited persons. They both laughed as they went in, they were immediately taken to the VIP section they had a good view of the ocean and enjoyed the wind
They ordered for nice meal after the meal Yvonne pointed at the beach there
"You want to go there" Daniel asked and she nodded like a child which got Daniel laughing
He held her hand as they went there, they took off their shoes off, Daniel took off his suit and rolled his sleeves and trousers, and Yvonne looked at him and laughed
"Why are you laughing?" he asked
"You look like a sugar cane seller" she said as they both laughed
"are you serious" he said and chased her on the beach, she ran while laughing she was quite fast as Daniel had to put in more speed in order to catch her, he caught her and grabbed her by the waist but she pushed him as he fell she laughed at him as he fell, he quickly got up and ran after her again and caught her, again she slipped out of his hands as she pushed him and he fell but this time as she was about to take off he grabbed one of her legs from the ground and she fell and he quickly grabbed her on the floor as she was laughing, they both laid on the floor breathing heavily
“You are becoming faster everyday" he said looking up
“Yeah am faster than you" she said as she climbed on top of him
“o really"
"Yeah" she said and smiled as they both stared at each other
“You are gorgeous" Daniel said
“O please don’t start" she said laughing as he grabbed her head down and kissed her and she didn’t resist.
All these while some persons were taking record of their activities which they didn’t notice
Whoever took that record sent it online as a lot of persons enjoyed watching them play like that; such occasions are quite rear in the billionaire’s world.....
After 6 years things became strange to Daniel, he didn’t feel good but felt like the end is coming, something he never believed to be possible...............

1 Like

Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
I will continue if you think i should
Re: June 6th. A Story by olawaleanu55(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2015
continue
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
olawaleanu55:
continue
One morning by the end of May Mr. Henry came into Daniel's office with fear "Sir there is a big problem" "What is that?" “The Russians and Americans have sent another threat" "Threat for what" “They want all the secret weapons" "I knew it; I shouldn’t have brought them in this business. What did they say?" "They will kill your wife, they know she's in London, they have given us this month and the first week of June" Daniel was confused and decided to go home and think. He finally decided that he was never going to give up that invention no matter what but he knows his wife's life in this. He never told his wife......................... One morning in the office "Sir you have a call from the president" Jane spoke on the phone "Ok, transfer the call over" "Ok, sir" she said and in secs the call was transferred “Hello Mr. President, Good morning" he said with a smile "Morning Mr. Ross, how was the night?" "Splendid sir, thank you and you?" "Same here. Mr. Ross I received an unpleasant cal from America" "Mr. President please ignore any of their calls" "Hell no I can’t! They have threatened our country with war, unless you return the weapon you stole from them" "Stolen? Hahahahaha. Sir those weapons were invented by STCL and I, we only have refused to sell it out to them" "Mr. Ross I believe you but please give it to them or our country is doomed" "Mr. President I’m sorry I can’t do that" "Mr. Ross, You will do it or else I will tell Nigeria this problem ahead of us, and your company will be wiped out of the country" He said angrily "Mr. President, are you threatening me" "I am stating a fact" "Sir, with all due respects, threats don’t move me. I run this company and I will handle dilemmas of this organization" “o I see, even if it affects the lives of millions, this is not just your company Mr. Ross. You are opening a Pandora’s box" “No one is affected and will be, sir i will take total responsibility of these issues" "Listen Mr. Ross, I do not know these weapons but i am certain they are extremely deadly and besides I don’t think we want such in our country" “The weapons are not in Nigeria, all they need is the location and memory card" "I don’t care, do as I have said or else you would be so uncomfortable in Nigeria" He said and hanged up Daniel was angry at the situation at hand; Mr. Henry came in and saw the look on his face "Sir is everything ok?" "Does it look ok? The president just calls me and told me how the American military have threatened the country cus of the weapons" "O my God, Sir it’s getting out of hand. Why don’t you give it out?" “I will never do that. If America gets a hold of that weapon, not just Nigeria but the World is finished" he said as Mr. Henry was silent "Mr. Henry, send a message WHO to new York, telling them to come with experts concerning the Ebola virus Case
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
"AMERICA SENDS MEDICAL EXPERTS TO HELP NIGERIA PREVENT THE SPREADING OF EBOLA" this was the news headline on Stv. "na wa o, this Ebola don too much ooo" Emeka said turning to his wife on the dressing table preparing to go to her friend Yvonne's birthday party as Emeka waited for her. "Honey, am scared of eating meat nowadays because of this Ebola issue" Jane said rubbing her lipstick "It shows that the world is coming to an end"emeka said "You can say that again" she replied They got ready as they left the house to the party. Emeka was on HIS red label shirt with black pants and black sneakers. Jane had her pink body hug with black leggings and black flat shoe, this made Emeka Hot but didn’t show it. They headed out and soon arrived at their destination. A big mansion with over 60 rooms, 3 a large sitting room, exquisite kitchen and compound, a foot ball field and all that. The house belongs to Daniel, Emeka's best friend, Daniel happens to be one of the world's richest men he owns the biggest science and technological company in the world, he's very popular as well as a threat to many illegal men, he is capable of bringing down any man from any position and how he does that is known to him alone, he never allows his money over rule him but rather he is most humble man you can ever think of he hardly goes out with his body guards except on special occasions or office. He is the type of man that everyone would want to be like, he happens to be a celebrity to many people because of his strong influence in the entertainment industry and his love for better and greater entertainment. He has also made contribution to the movie industry in Nigeria, he happens to be a director who has won awards, he also open the Nollywood museum a place everyone wants to go. He has done a lot in NIGERIA in almost every area also touching people lives, he is not the president but he has done better things than the president himself. He built a big estate called OLD AGE ESTATE he gave homes to a lot of old poor fellow for free and another estate for the widows. And has helped thousands youths by taking away unemployment. He has done more than we can say............................ Emeka and Daniel can be likened to the most handsome men alive. Emeka drove into the compound and saw people everywhere with a lot of razzmatazz Emeka is a party freak, as he parked the car he came out with Jane, they looked around like it was their first time here before heading to the garden where the party rocks. All around the compound were people talking, kissing, chatting, arguing, laughing, drinking, eating and those staring at well dressed people and Emeka and Jane were one of them. The music was Doro bucci, Emeka and Jane started dancing as some people smiled at them and some joined them. They all danced as they awaited the celebrant.................. Yvonne Okoro now known as Yvonne Ross is one beautiful movie star that we all know. she is married to Daniel Ross a billionaire. She retired her acting career to be with her husband. He started a production in her name which is run by Yvonne and Daniel. Daniel opened a shopping mall for her which happens to be the biggest in West Africa, with her hard work it became the biggest in Africa. Yvonne sat in the bed room looking at the mirror and admired her own beauty. "This is the most beautiful woman in the world" Daniel said walking towards her as she smiled. He has never had any reason to regret marrying her; he was ready to die for her. Everyone who knows them knows that they are inseperatable. They always sit together where ever they go. This is the fourth year of their marriage but yet no child this sometimes keep Yvonne blue but Daniel doesn’t mind as long as he has his wife all is well. "Am I not so lucky to have a man like you cus my friends envy me“ she said standing up "I think am the lucky one here, honey" Daniel said "Please don’t flatter me" “You expect a man like me to flatter you" he said as he kissed her "Honey, why organize such crowded party" she said after breaking the kiss "Big? If I wanted a big party for you, you should know that the president would be present" he said holding her hand As they talked the music went louder "Doro fin pass any body wey Doro see Doro!!!" "Honey you know I don’t enjoy such music, it makes less mean in my lifestyle" she said looking at the window and then turned to him "Alright, we'll turn it down" he said as he took her hand and they went outside. The guests clapped as they saw the couples step out and the DJ turned down the music. Daniel made a brief speech about his wife and appreciated the presence of everyone present and the party went on...............
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
That was last year June 4th. Daniel wakes up, took his shower and brushed his teeth and picked his phone and checked the time but it was not correct. "That weird" he said to himself cus he Neva removed the battery neither did he switch off the phone. He walked to the wall clock and corrected the time he then looked at the calendar and June 4th, it was his wife's birthday again but she was not in the country. She was in London, she is 10months pregnant but the doctor says she will give birth on "JUNE 6TH”. Daniel silently wished her happy birthday, although he seriously misses her. He dialed her number and she picked on the first ring "Honey, I miss you, when will you be here" those were her words immediately she picked the call “pretty soon dear, how you doing?" he said "Am fine, the doctor says I will be due on the 6TH OF JUNE" she said "Yeah, I know" "Baby, I want to come back am bored" she said softly "Relax, I’ll join you soon and after the birth you will be coming back" he said "I really need you here” she said “I really miss you too but I have some things to clear here" he said "So they are more important than me right" she said “come on of cus not, you know you are the most important thing to me" he replied "So when are you coming?" she asked "The day of your delivery I would have arrived" he said "OK, Well I hope you are praying" she asked "Well, I will try" he replied "Hahahahaha, u not serious, just make sure u pray. Ok?" she said "Yes your highness, I have to go now, I’ll call u later" he said “Ok, bye I love you" "I love you too" he said and hanged up Just then his stomach started announcing its presence; he quickly located the kitchen........
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tony just arrived at air port to check if he was to fly any plane soon, he happened to be in control of a plane on the JUNE 6TH with his co-pilot Paul his friend, Paul was a real believer and Tony was a real unbeliever. Paul has tried to make tony see reasons to serve God but all failed. Tony turned and saw Nancy one of the air hostess, he had eyes for her cus of her beauty, and he called out to her "HEY Nancy" "Hi tony" "How was your day?" he asked "Well good" "Are you on duty today?" he asked "No am not but I have a flight on the 6th of June" she said "Yeah, me too" he said happily "Ok, then we'll see" she winked "Yeah but can we go out today or tomorrow" he asked "Tony, after my flight we can" she said "Ok, if u says so" "I have to go now" she said "I’ll see you around then” he said as she went away........

Emeka and Jane’s marriage is on its toes. Emeka no longer has interest in his wife but in other women and Jane’s friend Juliet is one of them, Jane on the other hand is having affair with different men including the gateman. Raphael their first son is based on women, his junior brother is a grand thief. The family is at the peak of destruction. Daniel and Yvonne have tried to help but Emeka and Jane don’t want help. Emeka's phone rang while he was in the sitting room with his wife, he looked at the caller and it was Juliet, he turned to look at his wife before picking the call. Juliet told him she was back from South Africa and he should meet her at pathfinder hotel on Friday, he was excited he looked at the calendar and saw that Friday was JUNE 6TH. "Why are you smiling" Jane asked "Why do you care?" he replied as he walked out and Jane hissed. Jane came out of the house, looked around the compound like a thief and entered the gateman's post, she saw him lying on the bed as she tapped him he rose "Hey baby, how you, you came for more" he said "No not today maybe on Friday" she said "But let’s do small Na" he said "No, on Friday we'll have enough" she said. He looked at the calendar and said "That too far na" he said "No its not" Ok, just small" he said smiling "Only small ooo" she smiled. In few seconds they were into it. After 15mins of pleasure she heard her name, she jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room into the house "Where were you?" Emeka asked "i was outside" "What were you doing there?" he asked "What sort of stupid question is that? She said angrily "Are you mad, you are yelling at me" he said walking towards her "Emeka you are the mad person" she said and a hot slap landed on her face. She was shocked, she slapped him back almost immediately, Emeka couldn’t believe it, before he could do anything she ran and he went after her. She ran into the toilet and locked the door. She couldn’t believe she did that, Emeka walked away, he turned and saw his son Raphael now sitting in the parlor and watching a music video "Have you seen me today" Emeka said to Raphael angrily "No? I’m seeing you now" he replied nodding to the music still looking at the TV "Are you stupid?" Emeka said as Raphael turned surprisingly to look at him, Raphael was 19 his dad was 40 "What Na, what did I do?" he asked "So you can’t greet" Emeka said "Good morning" he murmured while turning to face the TV "Stupid boy" Emeka said and walked out Raphael hissed, picked up his phone and called his girlfriend Ada "Hello baby" he said "Hi, Raphael" "I have missed you, when will you come to my place na" he said “Ok on Friday, with my friend Bimpe" "O really" "Yeah, the three of us will have fun" she said lustfully "Yeah you can say that again" he said "We’ll have a party" she said "Wow, for real?" he said "Yeah, ok i have to go now, I’ll see you later" "Ok bye" he said and hanged up He looked at the calendar; Friday was JUNE 6TH he was excited as he walked to his room......... All day Daniel couldn’t get Yvonne of his mind, he wants to be with her and hold her. He looked at the time it was 10:30pm. He couldn’t believe time could attain such speed, though he was excited as he only wished to be with his wife. He just finished speaking to his wife and then spoke to Emeka and also called to arrange a flight to London on JUNE 6TH and his flight was 6:00am. Daniel went to bed smiling and happy.........
Re: June 6th. A Story by Osaze20091: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cant Wait To Know What Happen On The 6th, Ride On!!!
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
5th JUNE Daniel woke up and freshened himself and dressed up to go out. He skipped going to the office today, he putted on his black suit and red tie. He turned and walked to his wife's dressing table to pick his phone, just then his eyes saw one his wife's bible. He smiled as he remembered how his wife preached to him to go to church with her but he has always refused even though she prayed and cried for him, this made him feel like he was torturing her. He loves God but he didn’t like the different church doctrines everywhere, he knew his spirit didn’t feel the churches, his wife was a member of RCCG, she loves her religion, and he does too but........ He remembers how she sat on the bed with her blanket covering her waist down to her legs while reading her bible and whenever he tries touching and kissing her, she declines and asks for permission to concentrate. He picked up the bible and skimmed through it and suddenly his eyes caught a verse. "Watch therefore, for ye knowth not the hour your lord doth come" (matt 24v42). He immediately closed it; he didn’t know why he just did that, he wanted to open it again but decided against it. He felt something is wrong, he felt something strange is about to happen he didn’t know what it was, he became scared as he looked around his lonely room and couldn’t understand why. He walked out got in his car and drove off.......... The beauty of his customized hummer attracted attentions as he parked it in front of a restaurant. he stepped out of his car and the first thing he saw was a movie poster which reads” The rise of anti Christ" he hated the title he looked at the date the movie would be viewed at the cinema it was June 6th. The voice of a preacher called back his attention as he turned and listened and he caught some of the preacher’s words "For two shall be walking and one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore for thou knowth not the day the lord shall come" those were some of the preachers words; he thought to himself that those were what he read in his wife's bible. He turned his attention away from the preacher and was about to walk into the restaurant and suddenly he heard the loud noise of a car horn on speed and it sounded like it was right behind him as he quickly dived out of the way but there was nothing as every car moved fine, some stared at him he was embarrassed, then again he had a voice "behold the king!!" he turned and saw no one, the voice continued in his head, he immediately blocked his ears and ran into his car and drove off. People started saying different things "No be Daniel Ross be that?" "So that man na ritualist" "Him time don reach" "God don catch am" Na so they go they ride fin cars" He got home and it stopped, he was still sited in his car, with his head on the steering wheel and breathing heavily. He stepped out and looked at the big compound and house, and then he had another voice in his head "For all these shall be melted away!!!" he blocked his ears and ran inside into his bedroom. He started shedding tears and wished his wife was here with him, he started worrying about her. He started having feelings that the world is about to end. He laid flat on his bed and suddenly slept off.........

"Tony you must have seen your flight" captain Ajani said "Yes sir" he replied "Tomorrow your flight is 6:00am" "I know sir" As he left the captain's office, he saw his friend Paul "Hey Paul" "How far Na tony" "Ma guy I dey ooo" "You don ready for the flight" Paul said "Sure Na, o boy Nancy dey our plane ooo" tony said "Who is Nancy?" "The beautiful hostess Na" "Ooo ok and so?" "O boy I love that girl" "See I have better things to do, I have told you to quit this life of yours, God is not happy with you" Paul said "See guy park well ooo, I no want your gospel ooo" tony said and walked away.........
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Raphael was busy watching indecent movies in his room as he locked the door, preventing trespassers like his father who those not knock before coming into his room. He could hear his mum and dad fighting again. He increased the volume of the music playing in his room to the highest that everyone could hear it. Suddenly someone came banging on his door "Reduce the volume you idiot" he knew that was his dad, so he obeyed so as to avoid breaking his door. Then the banging stopped so did mum and dad. He imagined the good time he would have with two girls at once. The thought of it made him very excited as he couldn’t wait for tomorrow. The sound of church service song distracted him as he became angry and quickly shut his windows and the sound reduced, he went back to his movie......

Daniel woke up and was feeling hungry so he call the cook in the kitchen with the phone in the room and made an order of meal after his meal he checked his mobile and saw a missed call from his secretary and 3 missed calls from wife. He called his wife, he spoke to her in low tone, and they talked for over 15 minutes and hanged up. Daniel turned to look at the time it was 9:30pm "What" he exclaimed "How come" he couldn’t believe it, how could he have slept that long. He calmed himself down and turned, saw his wife's bible again, he wanted to open it refused to as he didn’t want anything scary this night. Suddenly he felt too weak to take off his clothes as he slept almost immediately..... There was a loud sound like a bomb that woke Daniel up he stood up and opened the door, he walked along the passage upstairs but his shoe was too loud so he took it off and walked in silence, he heard a sound behind him, he quickly turned and was in a Jackie Chan position and ready for any attack, he was trained in Chinese boxing. He saw a huge man with muscles, stretching his hand towards his room door telling him to go in. Daniel was very careful as he walked slowly back to his room in a fighting position ready to attack the man if he tries anything funny. The man was not black nor was he white he was just like a man he was not looking at Daniel, he kept a straight face and looking forward horizontally as if waiting for sunrise with his hand still stretched in that position and he didn’t move an inch or blink. As Daniel walked to his room, suddenly a white light shone from the room, then the huge man walked in as Daniel stood still and later followed him. As he got in he couldn’t see anything just pure white light, he turned around and didn’t see the door again as he turned forward again what he saw surprised him. He saw a road made of pure gold and to left and right he saw pure neat leveled green carpet grasses, he started walking still looking at the floor, he looked left and right and saw beautiful mountains with bright blue skies. He started looking at the floor again but as he raised his head what he saw was an angel in front of him with a trumpet in mouth holding with his hand. He was seeing the side view of the angel so he decided to see his face completely as he moved a little bit to the front of the angel he was surprised. It was not just one angel but countless ones arranged in straight horizontal line in the same position as the first one. He was marveled at this sight. From the side view he couldn’t see one angel out of place; he thought to himself that no military can do this. He saw that all the angels were neither white nor black but had a sky blue gray color (I know it sounds weird) but all was on a complete white garment with golden belts and sandals with trumpets. What surprised him most was that as he stood in front of them admiring this none of them turned to look at him. He thought to himself cant they see me? Almost immediately there was a strong wind which blew the garments of the angels to the right. He noticed that the angels had no wings. "Behold the beauty of the bride" a voice said behind him and he turned and saw two angels folding their arms and standing in front of a beautiful gate. The gate was a see through gate but he couldn’t see anything in it and couldn’t understand why. He turned again but couldn’t see those angels again. He saw an angel standing on a very high cliff who jumped down but the clouds covered him; he heard a sound behind him and turned, only to find himself back on earth; people were running haphazardly as a plane was spinning out of control in the air, he looked up and saw the plane falling down in his direction so fast that it crashed right on top of him before he could make a run........... Just then he woke up breathing heavily, he couldn’t believe that all he saw was a dream. He saw still on his suit, he picked his phone and saw six missed calls; the airport had called him but no response. He then remembered his flight he looked at the time and saw 9:45am; he jumped from his bed, brushed his teeth and left without bathing and in his suit. He drove at a very high speed as he arrived at the airport his plane had left, he felt so bad but couldn’t do anything he was told his plane was a red boeing700 which took off not long ago. He was told his next flight would be tomorrow, he had a feeling the something is going to happen today, and tomorrow may not come. Just then he looked at his watch and saw that today's date is JUNE 6TH.....................
Re: June 6th. A Story by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Emeka was already on his way to pathfinder to meet his lover, he imagined the sweet love they will have this morning as he drove he beat his fingers on the steering wheel lightly as he looked at the road. Just after crossing the island bridge he met a terrible hold up in Lagos, he was there for 30minutes he had moved only 20feet forward when he decided to play some music he turned on his car radio and "Caro" by whiz kid filled the car as he nodded to it, his car moved and stopped on a cross junction, the holdup was getting worse, he was stuck in his car and had cars on left and right, as he look to his left he saw a petrol tanker coming on high speed and he didn’t mind as he said to himself. "This driver must be a big fool to think he can scare us with his big crap" he said and hissed, he turned to his left and saw a man preaching "tomorrow maybe too late my brother, tomorrow maybe too late my sister, repent now, for no one knowth the hour of the lord's return" these were the words of the preacher. Emeka hated this entire sermon "so this is what unemployment is doing to people, may be if he had a job he wouldn’t be disturbing the environment, even their Jesus wey dey since 2000 years plus now neva show face, they just keep disturbing our lives as if na by force to follow serve their GOD" Emeka said, just then the car on his right moved forward which gave way for the fuel tanker which had failed brake problem, as Emeka turned to the right, almost immediately the tanker ran into his car and immediate explosion followed the fire caught so many cars and people as cars exploded over 75 people were killed and Mr. Emeka one number one............

Daniel was still at the airport, it was 10:15am "sir we called you more than 5 times but you didn’t respond we also called your open line and one of your guards picked but said you don’t like being disturbed when in your closet, we also delayed your flight but you didn’t show up, so it had to go" the captain said to Daniel who was at the window looking at the planes taking off, he just kept silent and watched "But sir I thought you wanted to get a private jet?" he asked "My wife said she doesn’t want one she loves travelling in the passenger’s plane" Daniel said "But don’t worry I will be here tomorrow for the next flight" Daniel said and left the office. He got into his car and drove off. On the way he decided to turn on the TV in his car. A news head line was coming up "Ebola is spreading rapidly, as Ebola patients go mad and attack people on the streets with terrible bites" "An explosion has occurred in Lagos killing over 50 persons" "Serious problem in Lagos as boko Haram raids streets killing people on the streets, government has therefore declared state of emergency" Just then he saw cars moving faster as people were running here and there, it was getting worse. He turned on the radio and the first thing he heard was "Yvonne Ross is in labor in a London hospital" he felt for his wife but a loud explosion brought his brought his mind back to the road. He stepped out of his car as he could hear gun shots and people running somewhere screaming, he also saw human clothes on the floor but no blood, he was surprised and wondered what was happening when suddenly somebody shouted RAPTURE! RAPTURE!! RAPTURE!!!............... "The eagle is in the air and steady, London here we come" Tony said smiling as he looked at Paul who concentrated on the co-ordinate "Hi guys" Nancy said to both Paul & tony "Hi" they replied "Tony please can I talk to you" she said "Yeah sure" he replied & she left "o boy I don hammer" he said smiling "And what is that suppose to mean, look don’t allow few minutes pleasure rob you of eternal glory" Paul replied "God, Paul if say you know be my paddy I for slap you. This your God wey don die since 2000 years. Why is he not here yet is he in a traffic, you open mouth dey talk shit, come guy park well o" tony said and was about to leave "What if the world ends now and all the saints are taken home" "Come which home be that, why you dey talk like Mumu like this" "For two shall be in the field and one taken and the other left" “Na you go go Na abi, rubbish" he said and left After 10 minutes he came back and all he saw was Paul’s clothes on the floor, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing and all of a sudden he screamed and Nancy came in "What is it?" "Ra--RAPTURE!!!!" he shouted while pointing to Paul’s clothes and soon fainted..............

(1) (Reply)

Benin-kings And Succession,(exempt From My New Book, Encouraging Reviews Needed) / BLACK By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / 6 Mysterious Books One Should Not Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.