₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,118 members, 3,928,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 06:47 AM

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (21472 Views)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Club a story - #nlwriters (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:27pm On Sep 05
Coming! Coming! Coming!
A novel based on Crime, Romance, Suspense, mystery, Action- Packed is about to be launched. Stay tuned.
PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT as you read.
Thanks for your support.

COPYRIGHT : All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted in any means, electronic, photocopying or recorded without the prior knowledge of ManCrimes.

Dedication: this is dedicated to all fellow nairalanders and readers.

Disclaimer: all characters are fictional.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:32pm On Sep 05
Prologue

' Hello' Jessica said into the end of the receiver. " how are you my love?" an husky voice replied at the other end. ' am fine' jessica replied." Am coming home soon my love, I have a big surprise for you, don't sleep on me OK? "No I won't " Jessica replied, then the line went dead. Jessica held the receiver to her ear, not wanting the sweet words of the caller to stop. She gripped the receiver to her ear as she allowed a sensational feeling of lust and desire to wash over her. Jessica stayed like this for some minute on the settee she was lying on and after getting a hold of her emotions, she levered herself up from the settee and replaced the receiver to its rightful place. A tingling feeling of anticipation settled over her and she felt a zing of electricity passed through her. ‎
Jessica looked around the small living room she was and smiled to herself. ' why am I smiling? ' she asked herself. ' Oh yes you know, you naughty girl, an inner voice told her,' kelvin is coming home for you'. ' yes! Kelvin is coming home for me, that's why am smiling like an idiot' jessica replied the inner voice. Jessica thought of kelvin and felt a moist down below her; between her thighs. The thought of kelvin was making her wet yet again, it has always been like this ever since the day she made passionate love with him. ' how I love him' jessica thought again, ' I never believe I could love someone so much like this' she told herself. Feeling tired all of a sudden, jessica laid on the settee and crawled up her feet .‎
The mere thought of kelvin was causing an euphoric sexual feeling in her and responding to this feelings, jessica dipped her hand down below her skirt and found the satin lace of her panties to be moist. She slipped her fingers into her pants and found her way to the soft triangle of hair between her legs. Caressing the soft hair, she dipped her finger into her vagina and began to thrust her finger in and out of her in a lucid motion. Jessica was moaning inaudibly now and she gripped the edge of the settee for support. Her head was spinning, her body was on fire and jessica felt her senses reeling from the feelings she was causing in herself. She began to thrust faster into herself and felt herself coming. Jessica thought of how kelvin had made sweet passionate love to her the other night and she began to climax. ' kelvin! Kelvin! Jessica moaned loudly making her voice to resound in the small living room. Reaching the peak of ecstasy, jessica began to jerk in an orgiastic spasms with her legs writhing on the settee. Suddenly just as it had begun,it all stopped. Jessica opened her eyes, aware that her finger was still inside of her. She smiled to herself and lapsed into a deep thought on how she had met her lover; kelvin.

To be continued........

Comments and criticisms are strictly welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 8:30am On Sep 06
Jessica had met kelvin in a party, one of her friends had dragged her to. She remembered how almost all the girls in the party had be clinging to one particular man whom had a large gold chain around his neck. To her amazement, the man with the gold chain was staring at her while still dancing with the girls around him. Jessica could not make out his face clearly due to the brightness of the disco lights, but she knew the man was looking at her. Nobody needed to tell her what was on the man's mind. Jessica knew their type; she was not interested in any flashy guy for now. The party had been a bore, and when jessica could take it no longer, she proceeded towards the entrance, planning to take a cab which will take her home when suddenly , a strong hand clamp around her wrists. ‎ ‎
Jessica turned reflexively, thinking it was the man with the gold chain that had touched her, only for her to be confronted with the tall frame of a strange man. The man was very tall and she could not make out his face, due to the blinding intensity of the disco lights. 'can I speak with you'? The man said. His voice was husky and had a bit of steel in it. As if propelled by an unknown force, Jessica followed the stranger outside, and came in contact with a face that was so uniquely sculpted. The man was devastatingly handsome. With thick lashes fanning his face, dark liquid eyes, a small nose and well shaped lips, his face was breathtaking and Jessica controlled the urge to run her tongue all over it. He was dark in complexion and was powerfully built, but this makes him to look handsomer than ever. ' am kelvin' the man said. ' Jessica' she managed to say swallowing a ball of saliva which had lodged in her throat. How could God had created such a specimen of man ,she asked herself. The man was talking now, telling her about how he had noticed her among the girls in the party, but for all jessica cares, he could be talking about the weather reports. ' can I ask you a question'? Jessica interrupted. ' go on' the man said surprised by her outburst. 'will you come to my place this night? Jessica asked feeling a sexual weakness in her body. A stupendous look settled on the man's face, but he controlled himself. ' sure, why not', he replied. Jessica waved to her friends, who had been looking for her inside the party hall, but had waited patiently when they saw her with a man. When they got to jessica's apartment, it was inevitable for both of them. They had made sweet passionate love to one another that night, and the next one, and the next.
The ringing of the doorbell jolted Jessica back to reality. ' that must be kelvin' an inner voice told her. Jessica levered herself up from the settee and straightened her skirts. She looked around the room frantically for any idle items lying around and when she had assured herself that everything was in place, she proceeded to the door all smiles. She wanted to give kelvin a pleasant surprise. Jessica opened the door and the smile on her face was replaced with a white shock terror. A gun was pointed at her.

To be continued........
Please: Like, Comment and Share.

6 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MissRelly: 8:56am On Sep 07
Wow! gud story line nd i'm d first here

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kingdavid1000(m): 10:16am On Sep 07
keep 'em coming buddy........

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 4:36pm On Sep 07
Please guys am new on nairaland I don't have much friends. Please help me too invite more of your friends. Your comments will help ManCrimes enormously. God bless you.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 4:40pm On Sep 07
EPISODE 3

'Surprise!' the man holding the gun said. Jessica face was now contorted with fear , she was about to speak when she heard a thwack sound and felt a sharp object hit her on the chest. Her beautiful eyes widen in total shock as she looked down at her chest to see a stain of scarlet red spreading rapidly across her white t-shirt. She opened her mouth in uttered disbelief, but blood only spurted out of it. Jessica felt herself drifting away as an excruciating pain began to spread through her body and as her head hit the tiled floor her last thought was.' He shot me' before slipping into an oblivion darkness.
¤
The killer at the doorstep looked at jessica's dead body lying supine on the floor and felt a stir in his loins. " so good to die" the killer thought, remembering the surprised look on Jessica's face before he had shot her. Her blood was forming a crimson pool on the tiled floor but he ignored it. He shoved his gun into his back pocket and entered the apartment. The killer went to work. He dragged jessica's body away from the entrance and bolted the door. Looking around the room like an hungry owl, the killer strained his ears to listen for any strange sound. After assuring himself that everything was normal, he continued his work. He dragged jessica's body to the centre of the living room and removed a pair of scissors from a cross-bag which was slung around his massive chest. He turned the dead girls body all over making her to face the ceiling with her arms and legs sprawled around her.
Deftly, with the skill of a expert, he cut through jessica's t-shirt and skirts with the scissors and in a few seconds devastated the girl of her clothing. Her Unclad skin glimmer in the semi- darkness of the room, and the killer licked his lips at the beautiful sight of her Unclad skin. ' I must not rush' he told himself. The killer looked around the room once again and when he was certain he was the only one in the room, he removed his clothing in no time and lay his Unclad body on top the girl. Using his hands, he explored the girl's body; ruffling her hair, kneading her Tips with his palms and sliding his hands into the soft curly hair between her thighs. Loving her unresponsive body, he whispered words of love and affections to her, and when he could bear it no longer he thrusts his joystick into her and sink his teeth into the base of her neck. The killer began to thrusts faster into her dead body, while the girl's dead body jerk sporadically to his assault. The killer began to climax and when he was about to come, he removed his phallus from the inside of her and shudder frantically as he emptied it's content on the girl's body.
The killer body was soaked with sweats now, and after catching his breath, he stood up from the girl's body and swiftly donned his clothes. After been fully dressed, the killer looked at the girl's Unclad body and smiled, ' what use is a beautiful face with a dead body' he asked himself, and suddenly a red blurred image descended on his eyes, and all he could remember was him kicking savagely at something very hard and relishing in the cracking sounds that was emanating from it . All of a sudden the blurred image cleared from his eyes, and he looked down at his right booted foot to see it dripping with blood. He looked at the girl's face and smiled. Her face had cave in into its skull and she looked as if she had been hit on the face with a large stone. A face which had been beautiful was now throughly damaged beyond recognition. ' that's better' he told himself. The killer dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out a handkerchief which he used to wipe his booted foot. He replaced the handkerchief back to his pockets and brought out a small note pad from his cross-bag. he flipped the pages one after the other, until he got to the page he was looking for. The killer bent down over the dead's girl body and touch her face with his thumb. He used his thumb which was now stained with the girl's blood to cross out a name on the note pad and he grinned to himself, his teeth flashing brilliantly in the semi-darkness of the room. He stood up, crossing to the other side of the room he headed towards the door. Putting his hand on the door panel, he turned back and looked at the grotesque image he had created. He felt like a god. ' delicious ! next time, choose the right family bitch! The killer said aloud as he exited the death stank room.

# SHARE
# LIKE
# INVITE MORE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07
Jesus!!! Imagine someone shot dead after masturbating, pls is d person going to hell or heaven? .

Kudos dear, more wisdom 2 u, but work on ur paragraphs and spacing .

4 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Criis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07
marianneada:
Jesus!!! Imagine someone shot dead after masturbating, pls is d person going to hell or heaven? .

Technical question gringrin, but as She was lusting after Kelvin in her heart while masturbating... Na hell things gringrin

The killer is a psycho embarassed and very foolish.... He just left his DNA sample everywhere

2 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 8:12pm On Sep 07
Criis:

Technical question gringrin, but as She was lusting after Kelvin in her heart while masturbating... Na hell things gringrin

The killer is a psycho embarassed and very foolish.... He just left his DNA sample everywhere
Don't mind d fool, i wonder how he was comfortable raping a corpse. He is a psycho.

2 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07
Abeg, detective KimberlyWest and Evajael, where thou art?, we need ur help in finding who this killer is ooo, another case of murder here.

Kimkardashain, i hope it's not the same killer that is killing innocent girls abroad that escaped to Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 8:46pm On Sep 07
marianneada:
Abeg, detective KimberlyWest and Evajael, where thou art?, we need ur help in finding who this killer is ooo, another case of murder here.

Kimkardashain, i hope it's not the same killer that is killing innocent girls abroad that escaped to Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha.....
ask queenitee oh, i dnt knw

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by KimberlyWest(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07
marianneada:

No be small thing.

Another murder case? Wait lemme finish 'jacking' for post-utme and I will enter sambisa forest and go and look for the killer. Thanks God say the killer dey Nigeria dis time around cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07
Kimkardashain:

hahahahahahahahaha.....
ask queenitee oh, i dnt knw
Queenitee oya move to the front seat and answer my question

Hadampson, Queenitee, KimberlyWest, Adesina12, Urchman23, jane1234f, Toyin223, jagugu88li, Jino33,YINKS89,princ007 and my other friends abeg come and enjoy this wonderful piece with me, Kimkardashain is already here.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by KimberlyWest(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07
marianneada:

If my pastor was right, that means the person case dey devil book of torture for hell.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just passing sha.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Toyin223(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07
marianneada:

Hadampson, Queenitee, KimberlyWest, Adesina12, Urchman23, jane1234f, Toyin223, jagugu88li, Jino33,YINKS89,princ007 and my other friends abeg come and enjoy this wonderful piece with me, Kimkardashain is already here.
Mummy I Dey Ur Back

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 12:49am On Sep 08
Thanks guys. I appreciate you guys for your comment. Please stay tuned for fresh episodes.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by lonewolf23(m): 1:42am On Sep 08
keep it up
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Gordonz07(m): 7:09am On Sep 08
Nice 1. keep it up.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by muhammed50(m): 7:23am On Sep 08
Thumb Up���������
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by LadyGoddiva(f): 7:28am On Sep 08
DNA samples in naija? We don't have that technology yet so he's very safe grin
Criis:

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by happybee: 7:32am On Sep 08
Right here front row.. Keep it coming man, nice work
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by tojahh(m): 7:44am On Sep 08
Baba is here
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by dominique(f): 7:47am On Sep 08
Can you try and spacing your work a bit? Each dialogue should be on a separate line. That will make your story easier to read. As a writer, you should be conscious of errors such as 'I am' instead of 'am', 'being' instead of 'been'. Nice suspense story all the same, hope you won't keep us hanging halfway and begging for updates o.

3 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Prinxxdave(m): 7:52am On Sep 08
Chai

dis one hot oo
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:53am On Sep 08
EPISODE 4
CHAPTER 1

" You know what, for now am not interested in any guy " , Ella said looking into the eyes of her two friend's. Ella was sitting with her two friend; Jane and Rose in a restaurant. They were talking about the number of babies they will have when they are married ,before the discussion had shifted to various issues ranging from university life, money issues, rich and poor boyfriends before their last topic ; love life.
Ella had told her friends she was not interested in any guy, because her last relationship and gone from bad to worse , but her friend were hearing none of it. Jane and Rose look into the eyes of Ella and had scoffed at her words. " but why won't you believe me ? " Ella said looking surprised, her lovely eyes almost bulging out from its sockets. Jane looked at Ella and said " the answer is simple. You have not met the right guy " , Rose nodded her head, to show her support for jane's word. Ella laughed and said " that is very wrong for you to say Jane.
Have met all the guys in the whole universe and I can say there is no guy in this world that can make me go gaga again ' Ella said exaggerating
"then you have not met Kevin Joe ", Jane finally said. "who the heck is Kevin Joe ? " Ella asked, rolling her eyes mockingly. Rose feeling left out in the conversation now said ' Kevin is a macho man. "A man who can make you forget all your worries and make you melt into puddles. And less I forget he is a man who can make you forget your ATM pin ' Rose added jokingly.
"Forget my ATM pin ?" Ella asked no one in particular and said' such a man should be avoided ' 'but wait ' Ella said as if remembering something ' how do you know this Kevin of a guy'? She said, looking into the eyes of her two friends. " Well ", Jane said looking conspiraciously into the eyes of Rose " we met him here". "What ?" Ella said looking stupendous. "is that why you both forced me into this restaurant ? to come and see a guy you both are stupidly melting over " she said , her voice raising in the restaurant. " why are you tripping girl ?" Jane demanded her two palms wide open to the heavens. "we brought you here, cause we are your friends and we thought you will be interested in meeting a new guy since it has been a year we saw you with a man ". "you know what girls?" Ella said, her voice was raising now and people who were having their meals in the restaurant were beginning to look in their directions, but Ella did not care. She rosed up from her seat angrily and point an accusing finger at her friend "you guys are my friend and I expect you to know better. I hate all this kind of relationship set up. It does not work for me please, just mind your business and leave my alone". Jane stood up from her seat, facing Ella she now said, " ella babe, you are taking this too far. We just want you to meet our new crush that's all." Rose was even the one who suggested we should bring you along today. Kevin is a nice guy and am sure you will love him, as a matter of fact all girls love him." Jane said facing Ella squarely. "you know what ," I think have had enough, am going home " Ella said picking her hand bag from the diner table.
She moved away from the diner table only for her to remember she had forgotten to take her car keys. She walked back to the diner table and came in contact with a tall man who was bending his ears to catch the words coming from her two friends. Who is this man ? Ella asked herself as she walked back to the table. The man raised is head and Ella felt a lurch in her chest. The man's face was so uniquely perfect. The man was very handsome and had a beautiful body. There was a lazy smile around his mouth and he looked at her quizzically. But what captured Ella was his eyes. There were filled with mysteries, hidden secrets, erotic thoughts and Sex. Ella was captivated by his dark handsome look and she braced her self for the inevitable. Ella raised her head high and walked back to the diner table were she left her friends, ' i must not let the man see me weak ' she told herself. Standing in front of her two friends and the strange man , she noticed the stranger was taller than he looks and had a lean hard face, but this only added to his handsomeness." Hi am Kevin" the strange man said stretching his hand to Ella. Ella looked at her two friends but they avoided her eyes. Ella streched her hand and shook hands with the man. His hand was hard and strong, causing an electrifying feeling in her body. " So what name do they call you princess ? "Kevin asked. His words washed over Ella but she controlled her wandering thoughts. ' am no princess. But my name is Ella. Ella brown " she said swallowing a lump in her throat.' Ella such a beautiful name.' Kevin said testing the name on his lips. " well nice to meet you Ella, but if I may ask why do you walk away angrily like that ?" Kevin asked focusing his eyes on Ella. Ella looked at Kevin and sald 'I did not walk away angrily. Am only trying to make a point that's all ' Ella said breathlessly. The room felt hot and she asked herself whether it was Kevin causing the heat or the A.C in the restaurant had suddenly stopped working. " Ella , I was sitting behind you and your friends "Kevin said pointing to a sit behind Ella "I saw everything that happened "
Ella looked at her friends with a dark look. Jane averted her eyes, while Rose focused her gaze on two couples who were chatting happily. " Don't be angry Ella " Kevin said noticing the dark look that had settled on her face. " Am not angry " Ella said gritting her teeth " I just want privacy." "privacy it is. " kelvin said a triumphant look settling on his face. " you know what Ella, am going for a meeting right now ". But we will talk. " Can I have your number ?". Kevin asked dipping his hands into his pockets to bring out his cell phone. Ella did not want to give Kevin her number, but there was this magnetic vortex that was pulling her to Kevin. She began to call out the digits, while Kevin typed the number on his cell phone. When she was through, Kevin looked up from his cell phone and said " I will give you a call Ella. That I promise " saying this, Kevin pulled Ella into his arms and hugged her. Ella was shocked. She wanted to free herself from his arms but her brain refused to function. Damn, the embrace felt so good. Ella snuggled closer into the warm arms of Kevin forgetting they were in a restaurant with her friends looking at the scene they were creating . Kevin pulled himself away from her and Ella moaned in protest. "Expect my call ,ok" Kevin said while he shake hands with Jane and Rose. Ella looked paled all of a sudden. She did not want him to leave , wanting the little moment she had shared with him to last a little longer. Kevin gave Ella a last sensual smile and swaggered out of the restaurant, leaving Ella day dreaming on the spot with her friends. ‎

To be continued..........

# Share
#like
# comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:54am On Sep 08
More update to come later today. God bless

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by xaviercasmir(m): 8:29am On Sep 08
Nice one bro. More inspiration to your brain.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by UncleRichy(m): 8:31am On Sep 08
Nice work Mancrimes.....

more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 8:34am On Sep 08
marianneada:

Oya I'm here

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:38am On Sep 08
Nice work
Go on

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 8:42am On Sep 08
Kimkardashain:
hahahahahahahahaha..... ask queenitee oh, i dnt knw
Me bawo? you know I dunno anything

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) / Many Shockers For Miss Lucas / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.