Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" (9453 Views)

Beware: Tecno Phantom 8 Post Update Issue / 4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore / Unbricking Lg L90 D410 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Kizyte(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Here is the solution for "Current version is not available for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mcc/mnc[FFFFFF], subset[71]" on LG L90 D410 after offline flashing of KDZ file for update.

Cause: Wrong KDZ file

Solution: Follow the link below to download the right KDZ file for your LG device. Insert your phone IMEI after opening link to generate the right file for your phone.
http://lg-phone-firmware.com/mobile/index.php?firmware=1

Flash downloaded file with LG Flash Tool 2014

Enjoy!

Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
this is not even my cae,my own is the fone was rooted and any update i try to do always end up with an error message,where are u so u can help...cos after downloading the kdz file and all i dont have a laptop to do all the ish..i need help pls
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Kizyte(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
this is not even my cae,my own is the fone was rooted and any update i try to do always end up with an error message,where are u so u can help...cos after downloading the kdz file and all i dont have a laptop to do all the ish..i need help pls
I can do it for you free of charge. I reside in Abuja.
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Kizyte(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Screenshots

Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kizyte:

abuja .....haba kilode ,i reside in lagos my man,
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kizyte:

bro am in lagos...i need u to understand my case here,
1. i got an update for my screen about 248mb,after downloading the update ,it fails to install error message of e bla bla bla and i also got a message that my phone is rooted hence the reason for the error

my phone is rooted,i don unroot tire yet i cant install the screen update
guy i need help
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Kizyte(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

bro am in lagos...i need u to understand my case here,
1. i got an update for my screen about 248mb,after downloading the update ,it fails to install error message of e bla bla bla and i also got a message that my phone is rooted hence the reason for the error

my phone is rooted,i don unroot tire yet i cant install the screen update
guy i need help
I understand your point. Flash your rom using LG Flash Tool
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kizyte:

I understand your point. Flash your rom using LG Flash Tool

how do i flash the rom....is it for me to download d flash tool
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Kizyte(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

how do i flash the rom....is it for me to download d flash tool
Yeah, download the flashing tool and the KDZ file from the link I provided.
Android 5.0.2 KDZ file for your phone is about 1.08GB
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kizyte:

Yeah, download the flashing tool and the KDZ file from the link I provided.
Android 5.0.2 KDZ file for your phone is about 1.08GB
thanks for replying bro,i appreciate big time....so after downloading all this do i need a computer or laptop for anything
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by Kizyte(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

thanks for replying bro,i appreciate big time....so after downloading all this do i need a computer or laptop for anything
Of course you need a computer to do the flashing
Re: Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" by pigman101: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pls i have an lg k8 k350n and it show an error mess at boot " current version is nt avaiable for user , cant find matched cust for nt code smc[],smm[]. nothing in the hardbrackets what do i do

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Picmix Using A Java Phone. / Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? / Is There Something Wrong With Etisalat 200 Customer Care Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.