Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Munachi Abii Is Engaged! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is Engaged! (3128 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Haters will forever hate. Our queen muna is engaged!
Look at her engagement ring below.
The 28 year old beauty queen is engaged to her 22 year old LOS singer boyfriend. Tomi.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op u mahd small,which one b munchies nd were d'ring? Mtschew
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
Op u mahd small,which one b munchies nd were d'ring? Mtschew
open you're eyes blind batimous
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Story story. Once upon a time we all were once gullible children. Now I find it an insult when told lies.

I guess believing your own lies is the best option if nobody wants to wink.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
open you're eyes blind batimous

haha..munachi go church read bible you no gree, no be only 'batimous'.
It is spelt 'bartimeus'. Oya say thank you honey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Vertch: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lets Discuss: The Gehn Gehn Album by Orezi- Vertch #StartSharing http://vertch.com/forums/topic/lets-discuss-the-gehn-gehn-album-by-orezi/ ::: Join the forum for entertainers now :::
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
charix:
Story story. Once upon a time we all were once gullible children. Now I find it an insult when told lies.

I guess believing your own lies is the best option if nobody wants to wink.
stop talking to me seriously.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

haha..munachi go church read bible you no gree, no be only 'batimous'.
It is spelt 'bartimeus'. Oya say thank you honey.
stop talking to me seriously
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop talking to me seriously.
You've dug your grave, now lie in it. I'm the only one who has your time here that's why you keep calling me. Munachi, your fifteen seconds of fame ended after you bought that crown - there's nothing to claim back.
Its over boo-boo, even the sight of you irritates the public. Check the many comments on your threads and let the realization slowly sink in.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

You've dug your grave, now lie in it. I'm the only one who has your time here that's why you keep calling me. Munachi, your fifteen seconds of fame ended after you bought that crown - there's nothing to claim back.
Its over boo-boo, even the sight of you irritates the public. Check the many comments on your threads and let the realization slowly sink in.
this is lame nairaland. Check the recent comments on Linda ikeji and bellanaija you fool
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
this is lame nairaland. Check the recent comments on Linda ikeji and bellanaija you fool
I'm sure you know bellanaija censors bad comments. Of course you know, you're so jobless that's all you do; read blogs. LIB comments were no different from the ones here. Find someone else to deceive.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Nairaland is lame yet guess who keeps visiting here investing all her time responding to criticism? The forgotten Munachi. I'd've thought you were married off since '09 if you didn't come advertising "services" here.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

Nairaland is lame yet guess who keeps visiting here investing all her time responding to criticism? The forgotten Munachi. I'd've thought you were married off since '09 if you didn't come advertising "services" here. You fool
you big fool. Adaeze yobo was married in 09. Get your facts right before you open your wide mouth. And sensor. Comments. Um no because I saw your hater comments and you stood out as the only hater hating on muna on LINDA IKEJI BLOG. SO SAD. nobody else hating but lame ass charix
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you big fool. Adaeze yobo was married in 09.
And as such you should too. Your time has passed.

Palmwinetapper:
Get your facts right before you open your wide mouth. And sensor. Comments. Um no because I saw your hater comments and you stood out as the only hater hating on muna on LINDA IKEJI BLOG. SO SAD. nobody else hating but lame ass charix
It seems not only do you have terrible spelling but poor comprehension skills too. Reread the comment where it says only bellanaija censors bad comments. The women on that site would eat you alive if not for proper moderation practiced there.
I see you feign ignorance to criticism that's why you've been here for so long and keep going strong. Still doesn't matter, these words eat at your soul; only a matter of time before you break.
Muna, I can give recommendations on many real-world hobbies you can indulge in more productive than anything you're doing at the moment but its obvious you're happy basking in mediocrity.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by inestimableChic(f): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Bros abi nah anti Chariz..Lol..pls 4gve Muna nah. Choiiiii..lol

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 5:13am On Sep 25, 2015
charix:
And as such you should too. Your time has passed.

It seems not only do you have terrible spelling but poor comprehension skills too. Reread the comment where it says only bellanaija censors bad comments. The women on that site would eat you alive if not for proper moderation practiced there.
I see you feign ignorance to criticism that's why you've been here for so long and keep going strong. Still doesn't matter, these words eat at your soul; only a matter of time before you break.
Muna, I can give recommendations on many real-world hobbies you can indulge in more productive than anything you're doing at the moment but its obvious you're happy basking in mediocrity.
Again this is not muna. Secondly nobody would eat her alive because Nigeria loves her. Thirdly you say WOMEN! JEALOUS WOMEN OF COURSE
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2015
inestimableChic:
bitch stay out of this or charix you made ANOTHER account?!!?!? Continue...
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by inestimableChic(f): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yes grandma. Dnt worry evn @ 40 god cn stil do miracle in ur lyf nd gve u a husband..I cn c ure alrdy frustrated. Loool

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Congrats Muna smiley.
Happy married life in advance!
cheesy enjoy!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by luuvee(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Why u hating on my crush? No worry e go clear for ur eyes wen I marry her.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
inestimableChic:
yes grandma. Dnt worry evn @ 40 god cn stil do miracle in ur lyf nd gve u a husband..I cn c ure alrdy frustrated. Loool
lol charix you made another account before you were blocked lol
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
inestimableChic:
The insolent girl needs to learn how to respect others - she's not properly raised.
Someone also needs to tell her the truth that she's a nobody, since most people are afraid to do that I've taken the matter up myself.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Again this is not muna. Secondly nobody would eat her alive because Nigeria loves her. Thirdly you say WOMEN! JEALOUS WOMEN OF COURSE
No man talkless of a woman would go these lengths to defend someone they're not f u c k i n g and even engaged people do not have all the time of the day to make sure they respond to severe criticism aimed at their better halves.

Munachi you're obviously jobless that's why you can battle toe to toe with haters. I'd hate to walk a day in your shoes because it'd mean not leaving my bed all day finding my only entertainment in blog posts.
Take that fat yoruba comedian's advice and desist from all forms of social media before you catch high BP. At least I went out today and had fun with side-pieces, what've you achieved apart from waiting for my next volley of insults erm advice?

Jealous women? HAHAHAHAHA, If I hear. Everyone's busy trying to improve their lives. It seems you're the only one here thinking of what the next person is up to.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Lol cheesy cheesy. You're slowly losing it. At this point you'd even call your own shadow Charix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
inestimableChic:
Exactly what I've been telling her. At this point she better find a 70 year old man because those're the only ones looking for people her age.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

The insolent girl needs to learn how to respect others - she's not properly raised.
Someone also needs to tell her the truth that she's a nobody, since most people are afraid to do that I've taken the matter up myself.
a nobody? People know munas name. Nobody knows who the hell charix is
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

Exactly what I've been telling her. At this point she better find a 70 year old man because those're the only ones looking for people her age.
she's only 27......get a life
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's only 27......get a life
Did I not tell you only 18 and 19 year olds're hotcakes on the market?
At 28 you can't compete with girls at the peak of their youth. If you think I'm lying then star in a music video and see if people wouldn't ask if one of the video girls invited their aunty on set.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
a nobody? People know munas name. Nobody knows who the hell charix is
People only know you for your exploits in squareville. We forgot you a week after the pageant.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by tayoxx(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
who muna don help?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

Did I not tell you only 18 and 19 year olds're hotcakes on the market?
At 28 you can't compete with girls at the peak of their youth. If you think I'm lying then star in a music video and see if people wouldn't ask if one of the video girls invited their aunty on set.
you sound deluded. That's why rihanna who is also 27 is at the height of her career.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Engaged! by Palmwinetapper: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
tayoxx:
who muna don help?
get out if you don't care why comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Actress, Lupita Nyongo’s Nigerian Sister Who Is A Super-model / Christina Milian Singer Frees Her Huge Boobs On NY Streets (photos) / PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Big Boobs Party Hard In Uyo (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.