Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain (660 Views)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / Pls Help An AIDS Victim, Currently Excruciating In Pain / Some Body Asked Me. What Do You Think Reduces Malaria Prevalence In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain by baski92(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Help, somebody say something please!!!!!!
Re: Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Something undecided
Re: Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
What kind of help exactly? Do u need me to come massage her breasts?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain by HireKiller(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
After you don take your iron hand rough-handle her breast finish, you come dey run come meet me abi? As if say na we two gather finish the breast.
Re: Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain by baski92(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
HireKiller:
After you don take your iron hand rough-handle her breast finish, you come dey run come meet me abi? As if say na we two gather finish the breast.
She had a little misunderstanding with someone, the guy kon blow her
Re: Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain by baski92(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lincolnburrows:
What kind of help exactly? Do u need me to come massage her breasts?
lol u well

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Infertility, Menstral Disorder And Endometriosis / This Is What Happens Inside Your Body When You Eat Pork / Unpleasant Odour From Your Body And Breath Reveal Something About Your Health!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.