Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April (4533 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Final?

Manchester United: 66% (33 votes)
Everton: 34% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Manchester City:CapitalOneCup Final 1 - 3 On Penalties On 28/02/16 / Bayern Munich Vs Man Utd [2-1] On Tues. 30th, March 2010 / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by tocdee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2009
Quintuple my black butt grin
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by SamMilla1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2009
someone please ask wenger if he wants berbatov.

mike riley sld our game , that idiot.

We had a clear penalty,
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by mjbaba: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
, and Everton just won it!!! 4-2 on penalty shoot out after a barren draw AET. its gonna be Blues galore come may 30th!!!!!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by mykali(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
Everton wins. Howard was great.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by enubiaka: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
now,the weepin starts. Congrats to everton. we get to meet in the finals.

The world is[i] BLUE[/i].

Chelsea 4 lyf
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by AjanleKoko: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2009
Good one Everton.
Looking steeper for the Red Devils by the day,
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2009
Good game Everton smiley

But the land is Blue's kiss
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by mykali(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2009
karma is so dangerous
Rio Ferdinand ''the captain'' missing a penalty.

That greedy bastard Ferguson should tell me how many trophies he feels he can still win.?
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by tocdee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
Its funny Fergie called Everton a big team BUT sent out his C-Squad to play. Hypocrite. At least thats what he gets for talking about Rafa and not focusing on the task at hand.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by jaybee3(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
mykali:

karma is so dangerous
Rio Ferdinand ''the captain'' missing a penalty.

That greedy bastard Ferguson should tell me how many trophies he feels he can still win.?

haba, has it reach dat level? chill out oh. it's only footie at the end of the day
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by allboyz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
moonstone . . .love to see you eat your words . . i told you Everton would win 4 - 2 on Pens grin grin grin grin
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by mykali(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
jay bee:

haba, has it reach dat level? chill out oh. it's only footie at the end of the day

tell that to Fergie.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
CHELSEA IS WINNING THE FA CUP!

EVERTON KISS OUR ASS! THANK GOD MAN UNITED LOST!!!! POP-CHAMPAGNE!!! HEY!!!!!! grin

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLUES! CHELSKY RULES
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Sauron1: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
mykali:

tell that to Fergie.

2 issues here. . . . . .he never said United would win all the titles. . . . .
He said it will be very difficult for United to claim all the titles this season as one needs loads of luck of one's side.

2ndly, The quintuple dream is still ALIVE.
Having won Community Sheild, Carling Cup and Club World Cup. . . . .3 titles are in the bag already.
United will certainly win the league and they have half a chance in the Champions League.

I hope u are not disappointed, . . wink wink wink wink
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by chidichris(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
everton was covered with the spirit of the blues.
yesterday, arsenal tried to be red and the blue colour overcame them and today the story remains the same. blue is the colour.
it was a war of colour. blue and red and the blue is in charge.
fergie the looser must say something like his partner wenger so let them go ahead.
fergie is a very good coach but what i hate most about him and his players is that they don't know how to accept defeat.
all the same, rafa must have a rethink in saying everton is a small club maybe that was
designed to decieve fergie who falled for that cheap one.
i sincerely welcome everton to the winners kingdom. blue is the colour. come 30th may, the real blue will prevail.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by evergreen6: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2009
chidichris:

everton was covered with the spirit of the blues.
yesterday, arsenal tried to be red and the blue colour overcame them and today the story remains the same. blue is the colour.
it was a war of colour. blue and red and the blue is in charge.
fergie the looser must say something like his partner wenger so let them go ahead.
fergie is a very good coach but what i hate most about him and his players is that they don't know how to accept defeat.
all the same, rafa must have a rethink in saying everton is a small club maybe that was
designed to decieve fergie who falled for that cheap one.
i sincerely welcome everton to the winners kingdom. blue is the colour. come 30th may, the real blue will prevail.

Also include fans cheesy
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by abrahym(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
man utd young lads play well againt everton,im happy for them. chelsea and liverpool can't use their reserve team players to play a determine everton side. let give kudos to those young lads.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by tayoast(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2009
Who knows the anagram for Quintuple?
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by joanana(f): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
Up man united!!! u guys r going down!!! Asernal plz dnt mess this up!! Complete d task n i m counting on u guys dnt mess dis up!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by tocdee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2009
joanana:

Up man united!!! u guys r going down!!! Asernal plz dnt mess this up!! Complete d task n i m counting on u guys dnt mess dis up!

You say Up and then Down Utd, which one would REALLY make you happy. Your first post though smiley
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by philip0906(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
@abrahym

man utd young lads play well againt everton,im happy for them. chelsea and liverpool can't use their reserve team players to play a determine everton side. let give kudos to those young lads.
    SHARAP.
   U lost.na me say may una carry small boys?abegi .

Blues 4 life
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Onyema1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
End of game Everton 4 Woman U 2. = Final=Chelsea v. Everton= Champion=Chelsea. Thank God for Guus Hid,
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Dotman01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
At d end of d game u av more dan enuf playas dat could change ur game. Ferdinand, vidic, evra, schols, tevez, berbatov, j.s park, anderson nd ur (macheda nd foster). So Stop crying ova a spilt milk, everton outplayed u nd u didnt deserve to win, period.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2009
Dotman01:

At d end of d game u av more dan enuf playas dat could change ur game. Ferdinand, vidic, evra, schols, tevez, berbatov, j.s park, anderson nd ur (macheda nd foster). So Stop crying ova a spilt milk, everton outplayed u nd u didnt deserve to win, period.

On what evidence? Can u provide the match stats??
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by philip0906(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2009
@sauron
On what evidence? Can u provide the match stats??
Abegi Sharap!
   Una loose simple.if u like carry 70% ball possesion,50 corner kicks,hit the bar 40 times grin,yet una loose 2 penalty kicks(oya give excuse na).so go give match statistics 2 english F.A may dem give una the game na.NONSENSE!!!! angry
cee dem WOman United Football Club. grin
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by tocdee(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2009
Whip!! Crack!!

Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by Dotman01(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
@sauron d match stats is: Everton defeated Man utd 4-2 on penalties. Do u understand nw?
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by ladykool(f): 12:26am On Apr 20, 2009
Am so happy man u lost that means chelsea have definetly won the fa cup cuz everton are nufin compared to us
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by hedges007(m): 4:58am On Apr 20, 2009
For the first time, i'm really diappointed in Ferguson kind of decision, Of course Ferguson Shouldn't expect anything different, by experimenting in a Semi-final game with Everton's first team 4 dat matter, with such a Casual and shoddy line up selections. Mennnnnnnnnnnn !!! for heaven's sake, that line up really sucks. How i wish this useless one-legged crab called Berbatov could be loan out to a Local division 1 club. Ever since he joined Man U, honestly, i have never for first once feel his rhythm for once, (though he gets lucky some times), but too sluggish and lazy with his traffic style of play. Of course Ferdinard lost a penalty too, but, can someone jus imagine a penalty jus like a back pass from this idiot striker called berbatov ? For one, honestly, i consider ferguson decision as baseless and useless, how can u rest players for a match of such magnitude? Abeg one thing at a time abeg. However, United for life.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by chidichris(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2009
if paul schools, ferdinand, anderson, tevez, babertov, j.s park, rafeal means reserve team, everton without the likes of yobo, yakubu, anichebe, artete means winning.
macheda the most recent man u hero was on so he could have done his usual magic.
everton was too big for man u.

@sauron d match stats is: Everton defeated Man utd 4-2 on penalties. Do u understand nw?

@Dotman01,
gbam. a yoruba man if you ask him how did the match bwt everton and manu go, he will tell u, man u o play gooo, everton o wini.
man u played but everton won. ball possession maybe 98% in favour of man u but goal possesion is 4-2 in favour of everton other things na history.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by rasputinn(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2009
nyabinghi « #3 on: April 17, 2009, 09:42 AM »:

Everton will be dispatched like  a used rag. Sir Alex has never lost a semi-final against any English side and it won't start tomorrow. We own Everton

grin grin grin grin nyabinge,you truly binged your words,how did it taste
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April by rasputinn(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2009
allboyz « #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:27 PM »:

Pen - 4 2 to Everton

Now seriously,this is the second time ur pred has been spot on
We need to take another look at allboyz,he's officially the in-house clairvoyant on nairaland  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Leaves Wolfsburg For Russian Champions / Breaking News: Chris Hougton To Be Named As New Chelsea Coach This Week ! Confirmed ! / 2013 Forbes’ List Of The Richest Football Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.