Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? (2190 Views)

ICT In Organizational Structure, Impacts And Prospects / Breaking!!!! NUC Releases Official List Of JAMB Cut-off Points For All Federal & / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by Kellyakon(f): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
I am writing a project that demands the JAMB organizational structure, i only know of the registrar and i have tried google but its not helping matters and it is urgent, anyone that knows should please help a sister, anticipating your responses.

come&help @ barackosama HomoSapiien TeHN Richiez FynestBoi zako Doctor20002 jennyblash tosyne2much and every other enlightened Nairalander.
Mods pls push this post so that it can get more views, comments and may also help somebody in the same shoes as mine.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by Greyworld: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Call on lalasticlala n yu shall b on fp.

However jamb remains an unorganized n unstructured entity to me after what they did wth my name.
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
I dont think this will be easy to be drafted by a layman

Even the acclaimed JAMB officials, perhaps, may not even know what the organizational structure looks like
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
I tried to draft one out for you just now, just that the phone im using doesnt have the screenshot feature.

I would have just shown you
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by Kellyakon(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I tried to draft one out for you just now, just that the phone im using doesnt have the screenshot feature.

I would have just shown you
oya go and look for phone with screenshot features, lol.

But seriously i will appreciate it if you can help out.
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by Kellyakon(f): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Greyworld:
Call on lalasticlala n yu shall b on fp.

However jamb remains an unorganized n unstructured entity to me after what they did wth my name.
done. everybody knows that JAMB is not trying, and sorry if they hurt(ed) you.
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kellyakon:
oya go and look for phone with screenshot features, lol.

But seriously i will appreciate it if you can help out.
Let's see how 2moro goes

I will probably use someone else's phone to do that cheesy
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by Kellyakon(f): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Let's see how 2moro goes

I will probably use someone else's phone to do that cheesy
dear tosyn tomorrow hav reach, it yaff reach, pls cm to my rescue.
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kellyakon:
dear tosyn tomorrow hav reach, it yaff reach, pls cm to my rescue.
Oooooh im sowi for the disappointment

I promise to do that by 2moro afternoon
Re: Can anyone help with the Organizational Structure Of JAMB? by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is what I managed to draft

I hope you can see it

(1) (Reply)

My 2016 UNN Dream / Lagooz Schools - Lagos: Admission In Progress Into Jss 1 And Other Classes / (quiz Time) What's Wrong Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.