Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? (1063 Views)

Q&A: False And Fabricating Ramadan Message / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by truthman2012(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
I always wonder when muslims claim islam is fast growing in Nigeria. What message is there in islam that is capable of converting people into it other than biological growth through multiple wives and many uncared for children?

It is the Christiendom that is truly witnessing growth through powerful evangelisation. Islam has no message but routine repetition of words.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by An2elect2(f): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol, watch out, shrapnel is coming your way

1 Like

Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by djcliff(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Christianity is not in any way disputing this fact. the persecution Christian are receiving is what is even making them gain more

3 Likes

Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by truthman2012(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
I know a muslim lady who started reading the bible and attends church programmes because no serious prayers are going on in mosques. All they do is repeat the same thing over and over again and no miracle happens.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by trapQ: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Christianity is super cool. nothing beats being a true Christian. there's really no message in the Qur'an. how sad
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
With what I witnessed in my brief sojourn in the North, I only laugh whenever lie mongers claim that Islam is the fastest growing religion. This is a desperate strategy wrapped in fallacy, employed to discourage the mass departure from Islam by the younger generation who can no longer comprehend the questionable teachings and practices of the religion.

Islam is depleting daily all over the world. Let no one deceive you with falsified figures of nonexistent growth. Islam's only growth mechanism as it has always been is by mass inbreeding. But this method is no longer effective. Today's young enlightened Muslims do not favour this plan owing to the impact of conventional education and unwillingness to live in poverty as the past generations did. Why do you think Islam encourages multiple wives to one man? Why do you think it encourages bearing many children? These are growth strategies. Thank GOD it's failing already.

JESUS is LORD forever!

3 Likes

Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by Emusan(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2015
PastorOsamede:
With what I witnessed in my brief sojourn in the North, I only laugh whenever lie mongers claim that Islam is the fastest growing religion.

JESUS is LORD forever!

This part caught my attention.

Why I was living at the western side of the country what I use to hear was that the North is DOMINATED by Muslim but since I moved to the Northern side of the country I saw the reality which means the statement Muslims DOMINATED the North is just pure lie.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by Annunaki(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Islam is clearly on the decline in Nigeria and might even go into oblivion in the future, to God be the glory.
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by tartar9(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
truthman2012:
[s] I always wonder when muslims claim islam is fast growing in Nigeria. What message is there in islam that is capable of converting people into it other than biological growth through multiple wives and many uncared for children?

It is the Christiendom that is truly witnessing growth through powerful evangelisation. Islam has no message but routine repetition of words.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria[/s]
wikipedia doesn't show xtianity growing any bigger than Islam
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by truthman2012(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
tartar9:
wikipedia doesn't show xtianity growing any bigger than Islam

Did you read and understand the link?

What did you read there?
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by ojes1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
First God said He will fight His battle, that is why u see christianity is growing despite the persecution, and secondly how are we promoting His word to the world? It is well.
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by truthman2012(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by truthman2012(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Muslims, don't come and tell us islam is the fastest growing religion anymore. It is a lie.
Re: Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? by Nadheer15: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing Fear By: Dr. Aslam Abdullah / Have You Said It Today? / Share Your Ramadan Greetings Sms With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.