Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos (3261 Views)

Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) / Richard Quest And Mo Abudu Jog On Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge (photos) / CNN Reporter, Richard Quest And Mo Abudu Jog On Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by nairaroot: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
New glass-bottomed suspension bridge has opened today at Shiniuzhai Geopark in Hunan, central China. It’s the world’s longest glass-bottomed walkway at 984 foot long and is 590 foot above the canyon below. 11 engineers were involved in transforming bridge from a normal wooden one into the new construction.

A group of brave tourists learnt the meaning of vertigo the hard way as they became the first visitors to cross a new 590 foot high glass-bottomed suspension bridge in China.

This spectacular structure, the first of its kind in the world, is situated in the province of Hunan, reported People’s Daily Online.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE REPORT AND SEE MORE PICTURES:http://www.nairaroot.com/china-most-terrified-bridge-suspended-600-feet-above-the-ground/#.VgR-FsiL3IU

Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by chocolateme(f): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
So cool, there is no way it is risky
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by chaktty: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Only God know
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by stanuplane(m): 4:19am On Sep 25, 2015
The lagosians I know will cross that bridge without a care in the word. My igbo brothers will even sell there wears on top of that bridge. Vertical co vertigo ne.

11 Likes

Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by ifyalways(f): 4:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Doesn't look risky undecided
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Ezerbullet(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2015
stanuplane:
The lagosians I know will cross that bridge without a care in the word. My igbo brothers will even sell there wears on top of that bridge. Vertical co vertigo ne.

You don talk am finish
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Israel5(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Motor fit pass? Lie lie! No be me o. My fellow brethren, i bring you goodnews from the most high, it's time to repent and accept Jesus into your life. Life is just a moment of choice. Tomorrow is always late. Jesus loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Lovexme(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
I doubt that structure can stand a week in Lagos.
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by jericco1(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Looks simple to me
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Foolish Nation Why Nt Change The Bridge Using Diamond?
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by vanndubi: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2015
I think this one is the world's most terrifying bridge shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by RichDad1(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Not as terrifying as the Pako bridge in Ijora Badia.

1 Like

Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
chocolateme:
So cool, there is no way it is risky
Do you know that the sound of thunder can break a thick glass? Or lets say a person like big show trips and falls on the glass
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
This construction was done by engineers and the building authorities definitely gave their approval which means they have considered every possibility and made sure it was safe first. It's risky because the thought of walking on a transparent bridge across a canyon is really scary if u know what a canyon is. Gives u d feeling u're walking on air over a really dangerous hollow at a crazy height. People with height phobia wouldn't even dare. Clearly why the tourists suffered from vertigo. Dat's anya aju in igbo. China and innovative and inventive ideas everyday and some people here are already bashing dem. Exactly why we are far behind.
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Israel5:
Motor fit pass? Lie lie! No be me o. My fellow brethren, i bring you goodnews from the most high, it's time to repent and accept Jesus into your life. Life is just a moment of choice. Tomorrow is always late. Jesus loves you.
I hope u saw the "foot bridge" clearly in the post.
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
but why build a bridge with glass ?
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
stanuplane:
Bros at dat height across a canyon on a transparent bridge. .hmmm Even lagosians go witchcraft pass dat one.
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by khassy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
I never born again so I no wan die undecidedundecided

transparent bridge korh

wetin do cement and concrete undecidedundecided
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by kolinton1: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
khassy:
I never born again so I no wan die undecidedundecided
transparent bridge korh

wetin do cement and concrete undecidedundecided
That's sciences at his peak. It can't fall so easily.
Re: Is This The World Most Terrifiying Bridge??? - Photos by stanuplane(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2015
vanndubi:
I think this one is the world's most terrifying bridge shocked shocked shocked
bro u've said it all. This is really terrifying. Jeez! Some ppl get mind shaa.

(1) (Reply)

Who Won 'MTN Project Fame' 2015? Season 8 Winner Revealed! / I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply / Bikini Contest.... Who Is Your Winner? Yvonne Or Somkele?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.