Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,573 members, 7,865,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Seven Steps To Boost Brain Power - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seven Steps To Boost Brain Power (340 Views)

Seven Steps To Consider When Establishing A Record Label In Nigeria / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Steps To Boost Brain Power by drewqloi: 4:55am On Sep 25, 2015
XLR8 Plus Sleeping - the next occasion you-go to sleep, attempt this; lie-flat in your back. I like to elevate my toes using a pillow and also have my head level around the bedding. Count inhales and exhales. Try to clear your Brain Booster Pills of ideas of tomorrow or today. Focus on the breathing. You are successful if you're able to depend to twenty then. I often lose focus. This is a training I discovered an invaluable resource that basically reveals how chaotic and frantic our brains could be, from yoga.

http://puregarciniaelitefacts.com/xlr8-plus/

(1) (Reply)

Merit – “nakupenda” Ft. Patoranking / Residents In Apapa Complain About Electricity Bills / Music: Sina Rambo – Earthquake Ft. Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.