Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (26730 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmm.. Let me sit here and read what the NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION have to say..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

Send promotional copy to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2015
ihatebuhari:
grin

Let me check the name

Ah, nwannem, this your moniker, why ?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by dammytosh: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Great man trying to satify and meet up with a woman's fantasy by force.

Now go to jail while the smart guy help u out before u come back.

She will wait for u but they will help u out
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by M4gunners: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
olaolulazio:
Am here to check name cus they are good at trafficking drugs. He's one of them and he's IGbooooooooooo yibooooooooooo
Mumu ur brother has the highest quantity with him 3.310 others has below that.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2015
willian10:
This people that sneaks drug are mostly Igbo people (not tribalism) but it's unfair, they tarnish the image of Nigeria internationally, we do criticise the Politicians, but from my own view, what these drog baron does is worse compared to Politicians, they tarnish the image of Nigeria, if you get to anywhere in the world with Nigeria passport, it makes things more complicated for you, it's not Oyinbo's fault cos they know what Nigerians are upto....This people are mostly
Igbo(If you're Igbo u won't even dispute that fact), I'm a Yoruba, Yoruba people sneaks drug too (but it's not that rampant) pls if you're
planning to join drug baron, PLS DON'T
DON'T QUOTE ME IF IT'S ABOUT BEING TRIBALISM!

Only a slowpoke will critisize your post.
The embarrassment Nigerians are subjected to outside our shores is better imagined.
And these are the causes.
In most cases, and more often than not, criminal shortcut to wealth leads to a shortcut in life or freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2015
EmagNig:
bad image portrayal of Nigeria

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY

But i don't understand it.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:
iff Nigerian security can catch this guy's here ; then they aren't serious; they should find another trade

A good point.
If they can't get through here, they can't anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2015
PenSniper:

Please lets enjoy our fun. Its not unto death.

Nigeria is sooo baaaad that we need some side attractions to ease up

Many from a certain tribe have willingly signed death warrant with satan to be used as sacrificial lambs in Asia.
Leave them be.
Leave the name checkers.
Leave the tribal bashers.
Let all do what they know to do best.
Then nairaland fans can have their fun.
lolzzz.. its all gudd.. buh ds una method of catching fun e get power o...it is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Laveda(f): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Funny comments grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
grin
CharlieMaria:
Too Bad. Meanwhile Nairalanders today is my Birthday, do rejoice with me and show me some love. Pls do the needful just click the like button.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
sotall:
I came to check the names.......

saw the first name " IFEANYI" ....hmm..looks at the Nigerian map and points to the east

proceeds to the second name " Okonkwo"...hmm ..looks at the map and reluctantly points my hand to the east again....

Proceed to the next name which reads " Ademola"....hmm..that's a debut name ..looks at the map and points my leg to the west

and then proceed to the fourth name " Chigozie"....
smh....points my head to the east as my hands hurts from too much pointing to the east

hmmmm. 3 : 1
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Mrblaze06: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lemme not see any tribal bigot on this thread . Cc Kestolove95
*wishing yall a nice day! And hey! Y do people mistake me for 2face?*
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
cos ur head be lyk him own...ah lie??
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by ExInferis(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Another one bites the dust. Literally.

At the rate they're going and getting caught daily the South Yeast would soon be empty with all the populace either shot or in jail.

Igboe na baboon.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by evatee(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
I didnt want to join the NCAN before, but i wont have choice than to put up few things here after reading the first few lines of the writeup...seems we have serious issue in this country;

The yeeebos are known for DRUG TRAFFICKING, BABIE FACTORY, KIDNAPPING, FRAUD

The Yorubas are known for RITUALS, INCEST

The Hausas are known for BOKO HARAM

The South South people are known for Kidnapping and Bunkering

God will help us in naija!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Fourwinds: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na wah for my Naija people ooo. See him face undecided
I pity the Bride!
someone else will kiss d woman very soon... Dat bride may not be patient enough for d guy to come out of jail
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by ezebunafo(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
i came to check names
skibo,wait are you kidding me?

what is a yoruba doing there in that list?
the guy is not yoruba ooo,just like rotimi amaechi.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
someone else will kiss d woman very soon... Dat bride may not be patient enough for d guy to come out of jail
Then, I won't blame her!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by mhbabanna: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Igbo Kwenu were una dey. All of them don run comot for the thread.
I really wonder what biafra as a nation would thrive on.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by AIYELE(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
AGEGE NGO! We are trying seriously to share a flyers out with the picture of IGBO MAN below who recently died after the burst of cocaine in his stomach. I hope this will help them to stay away from drugs .DRUG KILLED!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by AIYELE(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
AIYELE:
AGEGE NGO! We are trying seriously to share a flyers out with the picture of IGBO MAN below who recently died after the burst of cocaine in his stomach. I hope this will help them stay away from drugs.DRUG KILLED!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2015
This is part of what you get when people sell their daughters into slavery in the name of dowry and stringent bridal terms and conditions.

Meanwhile, on a lighter note, Ifeanyi's
name reminds me of a fable a business mathimatics lecturer from the SE told us in class at Unilag sometime ago. Hear him-

When ibos want to leave their villages in search of greener pastures in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan, etc, they choose to travel in luxury buses with the inscription - Ifeanyichukwu - literally meaning, i place my hope in God to make it or something like that.

If by december, when he has to travel back home, he has made some
success by hook or by crook, he would board a bus with the inscription - Ekene Dili Chukwu - meaning, thank God, i've made it.
In this case, when he gets to his bu stop and sends message home of his arrival, the first question his people will ask the courier is "what type of bus did he arrive in ?".
Once they hear EkeneDiliChukwu, the entire family including uncles, aunts, old and young plus those on sticks but can barely walk, will race for the park to get a peice of the action - to help him carry his loads knowing full well there would be enough for everybody. Even his aged father and mother won't be left out.

On the other hand, if he is still struggling, he would board a bus inscribed with - Ozondu - am still hustling.
But when his message home from the park is received as having arrived in Ozondu bus, his people will tell the courier to tell him off, go back or come home alone because he is OHO.

Now you know why making real money is a do or die affair in the SE or amongst ibos generally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2015
let's try and tone down the tribalism here.

the bride to be should be grateful, atleast she can move on without the stress of asking or pressing for a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Ojukwu also used the civil war to trade in drugs, omo ale ojukwu, biafra like medellin colombia, crime capital of the world. biafra will be placed second in world crime cup. shocked shocked shocked shocked. That yoruba mofo, had biafran blood in him. may the sinful spirit of ojukwu depart from our lives amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Dat is yeebohs for u...d drug pushers of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Mrblaze06:
cos ur head be lyk him own...ah lie??
u know I always sai d truth so I must talk...wait who said u look like 2face?...no no..u look like 2head
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by mauriceju2(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Drug business is exclusively for IGBO while Terrorism is for Hausa ans Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Olukat(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
What a python! grin grin grin
He swallowed some gift for his bride grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
. see the flat head Biafra niqqa face like akpu of Nnewi. show me one yoruba criminal and i will show you twenty biafraudian criminals

F**k u d**k head. Crime s wide spread. Its nt peculiar to a section or a tribe. F**k off asshole, bigot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Tinyemeka(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm .. I always experience this shudder any time I read about someone getting caught while trying to move drugs to Malaysia, Indonesia, etc. But Islamabad and Saudi Arabia for goodness sakes?! At the height of the Hajj season! Is the dude on drugs?!

Some people can be so stubborn to death. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by LordaGuru: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
dumb ass?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.