Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (26729 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2015
If I hear say him name no be from that side wey there name start with ' I' make I break grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Click like if you also came to check the name of the suspect. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by sud12(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Dnt knw wat dis World is turning!!! Let's look for another means of survival than dis humilation!! May God bless our hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by EmagNig(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
bad image portrayal of Nigeria

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
. ifeanyichukwu, the flat head niqqa,biafraudian, from the sun rise state, keep repin Biafra and chukwu abiama's. your bride loves you but kirikiri loves you more man grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Emmyk(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
I came to....you know the drill... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by j4sure(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by seunny4lif(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Ac
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by UnimkeAk(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
iff Nigerian security can catch this guy's here ; then they aren't serious; they should find another trade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Bonapart(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
sotall:
I came to check the names.......

saw the first name " IFEANYI" ....hmm..looks at the Nigerian map and points to the east

proceeds to the second name " Okonkwo"...hmm ..looks at the map and reluctantly points my hand to the east again....

Proceed to the next name which reads " Ademola"....hmm..that's a debut name ..looks at the map and points my leg to the west

and then proceed to the fourth name " Chigozie"....
smh....points my head to the east as my hands hurts from too much pointing to the east

just be an id!ot instead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Bnladan(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Well said, I wish an igbo man said dis wen my hausa broda was caught stealing mere bridge pipes. They were all over him lyk he committed d worst sin ever. I strongly support wat u say, we shud stop tribalizn crimes nd criminals.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by vega84(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:
before some name checkers association wld come here and say trash... listen sin in wateva form disont belong 2 ny tribe.. its d evil nature in man dat is d cause.... not because he is from any tribe... fine I agree some tribes are known for som particular sins... bt u don't av 2 tribalise sin ....it doesn't mean all Igbo men are like ds...
b4 u start murmuring ...am Yoruba.... and I can count a lot of sins dat is peculiar wit Yoruba men especially.... d moment we realise dat tribalism is not healthy for ds nation d better for us....

u can b change agent... preach against wrongdoing anywhere u are.... not hiding behind d screen of ur phone and condemn odas wen u do worse... sin is sin no big sin no small sin...

WE CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN
which Nigeria great? I want my Biafra not interested in the zoo #vegatalks
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by sotall(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
just be an id!ot instead

its hurts to know the truth at times. Seriously I understand how u feel
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
It has to be them. If it is not them, then it's not a drug crime in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Bonapart(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2015
sotall:

its hurts to know the truth at times. Seriously I understand how u feel
shurruup!!!! You don't even look Nigerian to me so no need to ask about your tribe
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by eaglechild: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
This is the exact same story that made front page yesterday repackaged with another name as headline meanwhile the person who brought in over 3kg of crystal methamphetamine that is even worth more is not headlined.
I just see a very deliberate attempt at stereotyping.

https://www.nairaland.com/2622507/student-caught-lagos-airport-10.255kg
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015
dave2meek:
Name Checkers Association of Nairaland(NCAN), your attention is needed heregringrin
Btw what is Ademola doing there

He missed his road dreaming.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by wildchild1: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2015
everyday for the thief,one day for the owner grin happy married life hehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/4
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2015
sotall:
I came to check the names.......

saw the first name " IFEANYI" ....hmm..looks at the Nigerian map and points to the east

proceeds to the second name " Okonkwo"...hmm ..looks at the map and reluctantly points my hand to the east again....

Proceed to the next name which reads " Ademola"....hmm..that's a debut name ..looks at the map and points my leg to the west

and then proceed to the fourth name " Chigozie"....
smh....points my head to the east as my hands hurts from too much pointing to the east

Eewooo, ain't you wicked ?
Somebody, please help me, can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by dave2meek(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2015
PenSniper:

He missed his road dreaming.
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by agrovick(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Woza! So tramadol is prohibited?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by bittertalk1993(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
I came, I saw and I'm 80% satisfied...............

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by money121(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Haaaaaa Omo ibo again...

Omo ibo drug dealer no be work oooo..

Buhari don dey here ooooo...

Oyaaa kill him by hanging..

Oloshi...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by chichriso: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2015
I just pity him
Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:
before some name checkers association wld come here and say trash... listen sin in wateva form disont belong 2 ny tribe.. its d evil nature in man dat is d cause.... not because he is from any tribe... fine I agree some tribes are known for som particular sins... bt u don't av 2 tribalise sin ....it doesn't mean all Igbo men are like ds...
b4 u start murmuring ...am Yoruba.... and I can count a lot of sins dat is peculiar wit Yoruba men especially....
d moment we realise dat tribalism is not healthy for ds nation d better for us....

u can b change agent... preach
against wrongdoing anywhere u are.... not hiding behind d screen of ur phone and condemn odas wen u do worse... sin is sin no big sin no small sin...

WE CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT
AGAIN

Please lets enjoy our fun. Its not unto death.

Nigeria is sooo baaaad that we need some side attractions to ease up

Many from a certain tribe have willingly signed death warrant with satan to be used as sacrificial lambs in Asia.
Leave them be.
Leave the name checkers.
Leave the tribal bashers.
Let all do what they know to do best.
Then nairaland fans can have their fun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
BJAYADEMOLA:
From Brazil to Kirikiri..... He go dey dance samba. sorry case to his wife.
U re too wicked with words man grin Too idiotic of him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Another beast from the East as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by portable23: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Can you ship to south africa?
LordaGuru:
Lazy butts.... The only sure way to true success is not a shortcut but a straight line.

I always appreciate hardworking guys, but what I have for hardworking girls is over the top bend-over-backward Love!!! This is why I encourage the girl in the pics below me. Talking about core support for women empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by gwales: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
It is them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos by PenSniper: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2015
CharlieMaria:
Too Bad. Meanwhile Nairalanders today is my Birthday, do rejoice with me and show me some love. Pls do the needful just click the like button.

Okay, since you asked for love i will give you 100 likes.

But why did you choose to celebrate your birthday at this season of mass death and the stoning and degrading of a pompous, arrogant, thiefing, imbecillic, shameless, lieing and misfit immigrant senate "president" from Timbuktu ? Why ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos) / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa / Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.