Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69239 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks for the commendations..
OGAOGA:
Just receiving my documents now. Though it has been received by my sister since Monday but I am just laying my hands on it. Thanks so much Mr Gbenga, I am looking forward to do more business with you in the future. This man is a man of his words. I thereby recommend him for anybody who wants to register his/her company. My company name is IYISAL NIGERIA LIMITED, you can confirm it at CAC website. God bless our hustles as Mr. Gbenga always say. Export business! Here I come.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Candidchic: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
I would like to say i took a chance with Mr gbenga and it paid off. All i knew about him were things i read on nairaland so i was skeptical. I called him anyways, he was able to get me to trust him small. Long story short, he registered my company for me in the shortest possible time and he was pretty patient with my constant questions and complain.
I will recommend him anytime.
Thanks once again Mr gbenga, more grace

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Emempaul(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Goodluckoreva: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2016
@micgray how much will it cost me to register an NGO
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Goodluckoreva:
@micgray how much will it cost me to register an NGO

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Candidchic:
I would like to say i took a chance with Mr gbenga and it paid off. All i knew about him were things i read on nairaland so i was skeptical. I called him anyways, he was able to get me to trust him small. Long story short, he registered my company for me in the shortest possible time and he was pretty patient with my constant questions and complain.
I will recommend him anytime.
Thanks once again Mr gbenga, more grace

Thanks for the recommendation Candidchic.. Your skepticism finally paid off...

Integrity Pays.

Nigeria will be great again..

To My prospective Clients:

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 85k WITHIN 7WORKING DAYS. CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
OGAOGA:
Just receiving my documents now. Though it has been received by my sister since Monday but I am just laying my hands on it. Thanks so much Mr Gbenga, I am looking forward to do more business with you in the future. This man is a man of his words. I thereby recommend him for anybody who wants to register his/her company. My company name is IYISAL NIGERIA LIMITED, you can confirm it at CAC website. God bless our hustles as Mr. Gbenga always say. Export business! Here I come.

Thanks for the commendation Ogaoga.. Sure IYISAL NIGERIA LTD is going places...

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Expecting 3 more client to comment..

To My prospective Clients:

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 85k WITHIN 7WORKING DAYS. CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941

Merry Christmas to you all.. Love you..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Still on... Keep the commendations coming..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
On-going... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CLIENTS OF YEAR OF 2016... SURE WE WILL DO MORE GREATER IN 2017...

LOVE YOU ALL..

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLES...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Still on.
God bless our hustles in 2017..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by gbame(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
I want to register a private nursery and primary school with all the associated kiddies facilities like daycare, pre-nursery, etc. What do I need to do before giving you money for the registration?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Still on....
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Goodluckoreva: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
@micgray please i want to go into lending business ( soft loans). so cn u help register a finance company for that purpose?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Rightworld(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Here is another trust worthy Nigerian, i haven't met with him before, i contact him through his mobile number i got on this thread. We chat and talk business, and i sent him money. He deliver my LLC document under 10 days. Bro, u are too much, if others were like you this earth would have been a paradise, so do not relent but keep the good works rolling, because there is a great reward for it, both in heaven and on earth. Thank you for being the kind of i person i can count on! I really appreciate you.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by rockyeweka(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
I must say kudos to Mr gbenga, I knew about this great man on this thread on nairaland, and I must say say he is a man of his words, after contacting him on WhatsApp about my proposition on registering my company, he took time to take me through all the steps and exactly 7 business days after contacting him , he called me to notify me on the birth of skyrocton global company limited. Intact we need more of trustworthy men in this country to make this place a better country in the comity of nations. Thanks again Mr Gbenga.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Rightworld:
Here is another trust worthy Nigerian, i haven't met with him before, i contact him through his mobile number i got on this thread. We chat and talk business, and i sent him money. He deliver my LLC document under 10 days. Bro, u are too much, if others were like you this earth would have been a paradise, so do not relent but keep the good works rolling, because there is a great reward for it, both in heaven and on earth. Thank you for being the kind of i person i can count on! I really appreciate you.

rockyeweka:
I must say kudos to Mr gbenga, I knew about this great man on this thread on nairaland, and I must say say he is a man of his words, after contacting him on WhatsApp about my proposition on registering my company, he took time to take me through all the steps and exactly 7 business days after contacting him , he called me to notify me on the birth of skyrocton global company limited. Intact we need more of trustworthy men in this country to make this place a better country in the comity of nations. Thanks again Mr Gbenga.

Thanks for the commendations...
Expecting more....
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Expecting more commendations from 4 Nairaland clients..

Call or Watsapp 07032728941.. Mr Gbenga..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Bakason247(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good day, I have a registered business name and wants to convert/upgrade it to a Limited Liability Company. How much will it cost and how long will it take? You can reach me on 08032479840 through WhatsApp.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by mistermoi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello everyone, i took a chance with Mr Gbenga 2 months back and it paid off. Though it took me some days to send him the down payment for my company's registration processing as agreed over the phone because I was skeptical. I had a rethink after going through all the recommendations about him on here, and I did a transfer to his GT Bank Account as given. Within 7 days, Oga Gbenga registered my company and sent all the registration documents to my address in Lagos via EMS Courier (all doc's intact). Thank you Oga Gbenga. 100 over 100 for you. LOL
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bakason247:
Good day, I have a registered business name and wants to convert/upgrade it to a Limited Liability Company. How much will it cost and how long will it take? You can reach me on 08032479840 through WhatsApp.

Thanks for the inquiries Mr Bakason247.. What you asked above is upgrading from already registered Business name to Limited Liability Company..

Answer..

There are two steps you will take...

1, Cessation of the already registered business name which involves delisting the Business name from cac data base which takes minimum of 1 month depending on the branch you opened it at first..

2, Reapplying of same name and adding the word "LIMITED" or " LTD" at the end of the name.. Then start normal registration like new one.

It is easy and straight forward .. Just that it takes longer time...

Before I forget... All annual returns and penalties must be paid on previous name search before cessation can be attended to.

Call or Watsapp 07032728941 for more consultations free...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
mistermoi:
Hello everyone, i took a chance with Mr Gbenga 2 months back and it paid off. Though it took me some days to send him the down payment for my company's registration processing as agreed over the phone because I was skeptical. I had a rethink after going through all the recommendations about him on here, and I did a transfer to his GT Bank Account as given. Within 7 days, Oga Gbenga registered my company and sent all the registration documents to my address in Lagos via EMS Courier (all doc's intact). Thank you Oga Gbenga. 100 over 100 for you. LOL

Thanks for the commendation.. I am glad you took a bold step even at the expense of your skepticism...
Happy you got your docs instant..
Integrity pays..

Expecting more commendations like 10 if they are willing to comment... Funny enough. Some clients are even guest here that cant comment but tried me.. And it paid of..

My graditude to God..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by ANBAKO: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thank you Micgray. This is the second time I am using his service and he never disappoints. He is always on top of his game. I have never met you but I can vouch for you anywhere that you will and always deliver. More grease to your elbow and keep the good work.

Nice doing business with you.....another business name in the pipeline!!!!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by JayExperts: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Still on... Expecting more commendations..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by chukwubyk: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy New Month fellow hustlers, God bless our hustles.
I am so confused at this juncture; I registered a limited liability company at the CAC in 2013 and got my export licence from NEPC over two years ago, but did not use my licence till it expired in December 2016. I went to NEPC at Apapa Lagos to renew my licence, I generated my remita code and made payment of 5k and have changed the printed teller receipt to NEPC receipt. Now they told me that my CAC 07 is over 4 years old that I must revalidate it at CAC, I went to CAC to revalidate it and was told that there is nothing like revalidation of Form CO7 except I want to change names of Board of Directors or any other thing on it. I contacted the guy at CAC and he gave me a contact of someone, when I called the person, she said I should pay 15k for it. Am confused now as I dont have such money to pay and am scared as CAC told me there is nothing like revalidation of Form CO7.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE MR GBENGA.
Thanks.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
chukwubyk:
Happy New Month fellow hustlers, God bless our hustles.
I am so confused at this juncture; I registered a limited liability company at the CAC in 2013 and got my export licence from NEPC over two years ago, but did not use my licence till it expired in December 2016. I went to NEPC at Apapa Lagos to renew my licence, I generated my remita code and made payment of 5k and have changed the printed teller receipt to NEPC receipt. Now they told me that my CAC 07 is over 4 years old that I must revalidate it at CAC, I went to CAC to revalidate it and was told that there is nothing like revalidation of Form CO7 except I want to change names of Board of Directors or any other thing on it. I contacted the guy at CAC and he gave me a contact of someone, when I called the person, she said I should pay 15k for it. Am confused now as I dont have such money to pay and am scared as CAC told me there is nothing like revalidation of Form CO7.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE MR GBENGA.
Thanks.

Firstly.. The guy that told you there is no revalidation of Co7 at CAC is right..
Secondly.. I think what the NEPC guy means by revalidation is that you should go to cac and get the same co7 restamped to current date. CAC can help you do that at no fee if you go yourself.. Explain yourself over the counter to the CAC lawyers verifying CAC docs..

Thirdly.. Since you opened your CAC since 2013.. You are suppose to fill annual due of 3k per year to CAC... So don't be surprise if the CAC lawyer tells you to fill your annual returns before he or she can help you.

Hope the above helps... Call me if need be for better understanding... Cos I was in a hurry typing the above.. Had Nairaland clients on my neck I av to deliver their docs this morning..

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by chukwubyk: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2017
micgray100:

Firstly.. The guy that told you there is no revalidation of Co7 at CAC is right..
Secondly.. I think what the NEPC guy means by revalidation is that you should go to cac and get the same co7 restamped to current date. CAC can help you do that at no fee if you go yourself.. Explain yourself over the counter to the CAC lawyers verifying CAC docs..

Thirdly.. Since you opened your CAC since 2013.. You are suppose to fill annual due of 3k per year to CAC... So don't be surprise if the CAC lawyer tells you to fill your annual returns before he or she can help you.

Hope the above helps... Call me if need be for better understanding... Cos I was in a hurry typing the above.. Had Nairaland clients on my neck I av to deliver their docs this morning..
Thanks sir, I will do as you said and get back to you.
You are doing a great job.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Kunglaw619: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2017
contact me for your company registration and export license for those in and around abuja. you can meet with me physically at Nigerian Export Promotion Council, 424 Aguiyi Ironsi way, Maitama, Abuja. whatsapp/call: 08133747993 or email me at edehkingsley15@gmail.com. I respond promptly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.