Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69496 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Harpesin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
i hereby confirm to everyone visiting this page that Micgray100 is real and faithful in his dealings, no doubt in his service as far as company registration is concerned....very fast and realiable. Good job Baba, sky is ur starting point.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harpesin:
i hereby confirm to everyone visiting this page that Micgray100 is real and faithful in his dealings, no doubt in his service as far as company registration is concerned....very fast and realiable. Good job Baba, sky is ur starting point.

Thanks for the commendation...

Integrity is our watchword...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
ATTENTION... CAC CLAIMS THEIR NETWORK HAS BEEN DOWNED FOR MORE THAN A WEEK NOW.. THEY CLAIM TO BE DOING UPGRADE OF THEIR NETWORK SYSTEM..
This automatically means delay in incorporation as scheduled for 7 working days as planned..

For above reason... i wish to passionately appeal to my esteem Clients and customers to exercise patient with any job at hand or Prospective jobs that time delay is not time denied.

Have 8 jobs i am currently working on that i av completed and await CAC to Print out the Certificates..

Will keep you guys updated as i await results...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Was able to collect one of the 8 jobs pending with CAC for the past 2 weeks after their network upgrade..

Hoping the rest comes out this week cos my Nairaland clients are loosing patient...

See below photo of one I collected.. Incorporated 6th February as it appears on the certificate..

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by aloeplant: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Micay100.....! You are one in a million Nigerians that looks very sincere and honest. I gave you a project but you made the project looks like Simple tasks which I definitely know it will take me months to register a company. To be sincere with you are 2222222222222222222222222 good. Thanks . I'm coming again to patronise your service Mr gbenga- more of my UK Business partners needs people like you to work out business with.. my regards and make sure you go above 101% in your service. Well done mate cheers!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Trill2b(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.

I just got my registered Ltd company documents from Mr Gbenga. From my experience I can say he is a honest and straightforward person.

I have promised to tell my professional group about him and his affordable and stress-free registration service.

He has my full recommendation.

Keep it up Mr Gbenga. You will go far.

***See attached photo for proof***

1 Share

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by jinglesbaby: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
I want to register two businesses in Nigeria, can I do so online? If yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by jinglesbaby: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please, what is the email address or telephone number for Mr Gbenga? I want to register two businesses in Nigeria. Thanks.

aloeplant:
Micay100.....! You are one in a million Nigerians that looks very sincere and honest. I gave you a project but you made the project looks like Simple tasks which I definitely know it will take me months to register a company. To be sincere with you are 2222222222222222222222222 good. Thanks . I'm coming again to patronise your service Mr gbenga- more of my UK Business partners needs people like you to work out business with.. my regards and make sure you go above 101% in your service. Well done mate cheers!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
jinglesbaby:
I want to register two businesses in Nigeria, can I do so online? If yes, how do I go about it?

Only name search is done online completely..

The other aspects of stamp duty in FIRS and Filling in CAC is done manually or physically ... This is where we agents comes in... We do all in packages to completion without mistakes for just a token..

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 85k WITHIN 7WORKING DAYS. CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by jinglesbaby: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Was it not 70K that you advertised before? It is now 85K? It is well, I will buzz you soon, oshey!

micgray100:

Only name search is done online completely..

The other aspects of stamp duty in FIRS and Filling in CAC is done manually or physically ... This is where we agents comes in... We do all in packages to completion without mistakes for just a token..

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR JUST 85k WITHIN 7WORKING DAYS. CALL/WATSAPP MR. GBENGA, 07032728941
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by jinglesbaby: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Once my company is registered, how do I maintain registration? Is it by filing yearly company accounts? If yes, who will lodge the account with CAC? How does this whole process of keeping a business registered werk?

jinglesbaby:
Was it not 70K that you advertised before? It is now 85K? It is well, I will buzz you soon, oshey!

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
jinglesbaby:
Once my company is registered, how do I maintain registration? Is it by filing yearly company accounts? If yes, who will lodge the account with CAC? How does this whole process of keeping a business registered werk?

No maintainance is needed for Limited Liability Company.. Only 3k annual returns is required.. And this can be accumulated for years before payment..

The price increament from 70k to 85k is due to the recession the country is facing affecting logistics and new valid ID verification just introduce by CAC...

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by udysweet(f): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
ANBAKO:
Thank you Micgray. This is the second time I am using his service and he never disappoints. He is always on top of his game. I have never met you but I can vouch for you anywhere that you will and always deliver. More grease to your elbow and keep the good work.

Nice doing business with you.....another business name in the pipeline!!!!
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by udysweet(f): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Harpesin:
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Madam Udysweet... Job out .

These are the pictures proof I sent to you....

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
All good.. Register today for just 85k... 7 working days.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by udysweet(f): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
All good
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by udysweet(f): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Register today...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by udysweet(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Register today.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
On going..

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
On going.

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by udysweet(f): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Parcel received from Micgray, thank you
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
udysweet:
Parcel received from Micgray, thank you

You Welcome Madam Udysweet...
I am happy you got your documents...

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by JayExperts: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Thank you Micgray100. I received my CAC certificate yesterday.

I admire your professionalism. Even when you had some challenges securing the certificate from CAC as stipulated, you kept communicating to us and apologized for the delay.

Keep up the good work
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
JayExperts:
Thank you Micgray100. I received my certificate yesterday.

I admire your professionalism. Even when you had some challenges securing the certification from CAC as stipulated, you kept communicating to us and apologized for the delay.

Keep up the good work

Happy you got your documents...
Integrity is our watch word...

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by 10digit: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's only takes 7working days for me Gbenga to help registered My Company Name. And he was able to courier it to my destination in Cotonou. I recommend this Guy for your CAC registry .Trusted and reliable
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
10digit:
It's only takes 7working days for me Gbenga to help registered My Company Name. And he was able to courier it to my destination in Cotonou. I recommend this Guy for your CAC registry .Trusted and reliable

Boss, thanks for the commendations...

I hope prospective clients that are skeptical or having trust issues understand me now better...

Integrity is our watch word..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Still much available...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.