Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Re: Anyone Need To Get A Car In Cotonou & Need A Car Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re: Anyone Need To Get A Car In Cotonou & Need A Car Dealer (752 Views)

Anyone Need To Purchase Goods(spraying Machine) In China? Cherry Could Help U / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Anyone Need To Get A Car In Cotonou & Need A Car Dealer by dkonxeptz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello Larryshow4,
How much does it cost to bring Toyota Camry 2001 v6 - full option to lagos? I humbly await your response. Tanx
Re: Re: Anyone Need To Get A Car In Cotonou & Need A Car Dealer by larryshow4(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2009
@poster,

For the car you have requested. If i have to do it at the best price for you by going to help you find a very reasonable price from the park. i would deliever it to lagos with respect to exchange rate at the moment for less than 1.3m naira with custom duty inclusive at exchange being 350naira to 1000cfa. If it were to be 99 model. V6. i have some that would land lagos for less than a million with custom duty.

(1) (Reply)

2 Tippers Needed Urgently For Lease! / Need Golf 400k / de

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.