Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father (28441 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by HouseT: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Na wao....so na tattoos he dey play for body...no wonder...he has lost form since.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
neocortex:

Who cares about what Yahweh the Jewish idol said,
this is 21st century not the dark ages.
may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
LITTLE WONDER HE DOESN'T SCORE.

SMH
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
HouseT:
Na wao....so na tattoos he dey play for body...no wonder...he has lost form since.
Was he ever in form?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by dickvik(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
since when?? this is stale gist. Seun and co. una slow o!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by cabaliciouscabal: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Finest Footballer.

#RESPECT.

#OMO AIYE.

#ATLANTA 96

#SLAYER OF ARGENTINA.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
.. so sad...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by cristweeezy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paloma555:
Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike, is still grieving the death of his father, Pa Felix Ndukwu, who passed away on Wednesday, May 27, 2015, after undergoing surgery in Dubai.

The 28-year-old Fernabache forward, shared a collage of himself, his dad and the tattoo he got in his honour last December.

He captioned the heartwarming picture: "saddest moment".

Poor thang. He must have been really close to his dad cry

BTW: Emenike got a tattoo of his mum and dad on his right arm in 2014.

See below...

http://www.sugardaily.ng/super-eagles-player-emmanuel-emenike-shows-off-new-tattoo-he-got-in-honour-of-his-late-father/
fenerbahce bawo? Na al-ain
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by DikSeen(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Make no cuttings upon your body for the dead, nor print marks upon your body: i am the lord thy God. Leveticus 19vs28
What happems when they print themselves upon my body? Eg scars from injuries et al
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by CHIAAGRO: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Make no cuttings upon your body for the dead, nor print marks upon your body: i am the lord thy God. Leveticus 19vs28
VERY CORRECT! I OPENED THE THREAD TO SIMPLY TO PASS THE VERY MESSAGE! THE DEVIL IS USING THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TO DESTROY HUMANITY!

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by rheether(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
EVEN WITH ALL THE MONEY, THE GUY STILL NO DEY DOPE
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=DikSeen post=38373701]
What happems when they print themselves upon my body? Eg scars from injuries et al[/quote, should know that's not on purpose and is no sin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by beckytunde(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
FOR BABY LIGHT HEALTH SECTION FAMILY SECTION AYOLIGHT

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by south7313: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:

Hope u are abiding by wat is written in verse 27?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
south7313:

Hope u are abiding by wat is written in verse 27?
for all these abomination have all the men did, which where before you and the land was defiled...vs 27

Which one are you referring to direct sire?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by chichriso: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
''oh ! How he loved him''
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pweedyuz(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
for all these abomination have all the men did, which where before you and the land was defiled...vs 27

Which one are you referring to direct sire?
Vs 27 : do not cut the hair on the sides of ur head or trim ur beards...

Hope u abide by this rules also ?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pweedyuz(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
VERY CORRECT! I OPENED THE THREAD TO SIMPLY TO PASS THE VERY MESSAGE! THE DEVIL IS USING THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TO DESTROY HUMANITY!
Vs 27 : do not cut the hair on the sides of ur head or trim ur beards..

Try removing d spec 4rm ur eyes first bfore wanting 2 help another...#SMH

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
pweedyuz:

Vs 27 : do not cut the hair on the sides of ur head or trim ur beards...

Hope u abide by this rules also ?
that law is meant for nazarine.... dada
Those born with locks
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pweedyuz(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
that law is meant for nazarine.... dada
Those born with locks
Really ??
Pls show me were it was stated that d law is meant 4 nazarene
because dat law is straight, there is no comma.
The title is "laws of holiness and justice"
19 v 1 and 2 says " the lord told moses to say to the "COMMUNITY" of isreal.
He never said "also tell d people of nazareth that vs 27 is for them"

Pls and pls,,,stop twisting d bible
Wen u want to condemn someone,,try and read d hole verse to understand, then check urself. don't look into a chapter and pick a verse to use at ur own will.

Reflection:
John 8 v 7 : whichever one of u has commited no sin may throw the first stone at her
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
pweedyuz:

Really ??
Pls show me were it was stated that d law is meant 4 nazarene
because dat law is straight, there is no comma.
The title is "laws of holiness and justice"
19 v 1 and 2 says " the lord told moses to say to the "COMMUNITY" of isreal.
He never said "also tell d people of nazareth that vs 27 is for them"

Pls and pls,,,stop twisting d bible
Wen u want to condemn someone,,try and read d hole verse to understand, then check urself. don't look into a chapter and pick a verse to use at ur own will.

Reflection:
John 8 v 7 : whichever one of u has commited no sin may throw the first stone at her
ok you applauding him for making and printing marks on his body for the dead? Am confused here

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pweedyuz(f): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
ok you applauding him for making and printing marks on his body for the dead? Am confused here
Please don't deviate or put words into my mouth
I'm not applauding anybody
All I'm saying is "do not b a HYPOCRITE"
U do not have the right to judge someone : matt 7.7

Why will u jump a verse that is pointing a finger at u to another verse to point a finger at someone ??

Again, refer back to d "reflection" I gave u nd read d whole chapter.

Bsides, u still haven't answered my question were in d bible trimming of beards is for nazarene and d tatoo law is for everybody. Enlighten me, perhaps, I missed dat part in d bible. (Pls, try not to make a fool of urself when answering this question, I am an ardent reader of d bible so pls dnt twist any chapter in ur favour or cook up something. If u have nothing to say, let me kukuma drop it and call it a slip of d tongue on ur part) thnks.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
pweedyuz:

Please don't deviate or put words into my mouth
I'm not applauding anybody
All I'm saying is "do not b a HYPOCRITE"
U do not have the right to judge someone : matt 7.7

Why will u jump a verse that is pointing a finger at u to another verse to point a finger at someone ??

Again, refer back to d "reflection" I gave u nd read d whole chapter.

Bsides, u still haven't answered my question were in d bible trimming of beards is for nazarene and d tatoo law is for everybody. Enlighten me, perhaps, I missed dat part in d bible. (Pls, try not to make a fool of urself when answering this question, I am an ardent reader of d bible so pls dnt twist any chapter in ur favour or cook up something. If u have nothing to say, let me kukuma drop it and call it a slip of d tongue on ur part) thnks.

you think bible is a text book right? I can't argue with you because you don't have spiritual understanding of these things
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pweedyuz(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
you think bible is a text book right? I can't argue with you because you don't have spiritual understanding of these things
This is what happens wen u have nothing meaningful to say.

Which time I talk say d bible nah textbook ni ??
Seems u don't understand english
Wen I say ardent, I mean that I read my bible everyday, and also reflect on it. I also call upon d holy spirit to help me understand.

I don't have spiritual understanding indeed...pls kindly, SHUT UP..if u have nothing 2 back up ur outrageous claims.

U people will kip on twisting d bible nd wen u c someone who probably knows more than u, ur last words will b "I don't want to argue with u because u r not spiritual"
Now tell me how u will draw more souls to God or probably make d atheist change their ways if they bring up strong arguments against d teachings in d bible.....this is how u will deviate.
U made a statement and I told u to enlighten me, u couldn't even defend urself. #SMH
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by raphrinco: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
You are cursed and under bondage! just know that the anger of the enemies of the Lord ,brings more to him, go and ask pharaoh of Egypt grin grin grin
neocortex:

Who cares about what Yahweh the Jewish idol said,
this is 21st century not the dark ages.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by neocortex: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2015
raphrinco:
You are cursed and under bondage! just know that the anger of the enemies of the Lord ,brings more to him, go and ask pharaoh of Egypt grin grin grin

Which of the pharaohs ?
Sunday school has obviously damaged your reasoning capabilities.

You are a kid for believing in those tales by the moonlight
which are only good in creating amusement.
Even the gods of Egypt were far more powerful than Yahweh
because at the height of Yahweh's power Egyptian still country
more territory than Yahweh can boast of let alone when he is no
longer potent.

If you doubt my statement about the Yahweh idol , kindly
do an objective research and you will be astounded at how
gullible you had been all this years.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by neocortex: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2015
pweedyuz:

This is what happens wen u have nothing meaningful to say.

Which time I talk say d bible nah textbook ni ??
Seems u don't understand english
Wen I say ardent, I mean that I read my bible everyday, and also reflect on it. I also call upon d holy spirit to help me understand.

I don't have spiritual understanding indeed...pls kindly, SHUT UP..if u have nothing 2 back up ur outrageous claims.

U people will kip on twisting d bible nd wen u c someone who probably knows more than u, ur last words will b "I don't want to argue with u because u r not spiritual"
Now tell me how u will draw more souls to God or probably make d atheist change their ways if they bring up strong arguments against d teachings in d bible.....this is how u will deviate.
U made a statement and I told u to enlighten me, u couldn't even defend urself. #SMH

Both of you are the same gullible folks,
the bible is a book of fables about the Jewish
idol called Yahweh.
Stop wasting your time meditating on the words of
a foreign god.
If you must worship a god, kindly choose the nearest
one in your community.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by FRANKOXY(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Nnaa iyikwara nna gi o.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pweedyuz(f): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
neocortex:

Both of you are the same gullible folks, the bible is a book of fables about the Jewish idol called Yahweh. Stop wasting your time meditating on the words of a foreign god. If you must worship a god, kindly choose the nearest one in your community.
Again, I don't jugde Nd pls, I did nt throw words at u...so try nt calling me gullible. Everyone is entitled 2 his/her opinion, same goes 4 religion
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by tammie24: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bonapart:
Thank you for this comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) / Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified / Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.