Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jose Mourinho Fires Shots Again At Arsene Wenger - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Fires Shots Again At Arsene Wenger (416 Views)

Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? / Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Fires Shots Again At Arsene Wenger by GeniusDavid(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Jose Mourinho v Arsene Wenger feud seems to have taken a new turn as Jose mourinho has taken a swip at his French counterpart.

Speaking at his Press conference, not normal," he told reporters in Friday's press conference. "I don’t answer.
Because if I answer I will be suspended. I don’t want to touch the thing that surrounds this situation. I
want to be on the bench.

"In the rulebook, it says some managers can speak about the referee before the game or after
the game, and some others cannot. And I am in the list of managers who get punished before or after the game. I have to stick to that rulebook.

"It's an imaginary list, but clearly [you know what I mean]."
And when questions moved on to Steve McClaren, the manager of Saturday's opponents Newcastle, coming under pressure for a slow start to the season, Mourinho brought up Wenger in all but name.

"I think in this country, only one manager is not under pressure," he added.

"Every othermanager is under pressure, so Steve is under pressure, I am under pressure, Brendan Rodgers is under pressure, Manuel Pellegrini is under pressure, everybody is under pressure.

"We cannot lose matches, we cannot be below expectations, we have to reach our objectives,
so I have sympathy for all of the managers and I also believe they have sympathy to myself because it's a difficult job.

"There is one that, for some reason, he's outside that list but good for him, good for him. But of course I have sympathy for Steve."

A reporter asked Mourinho to which manager he was referring, and the Portuguese replied:

"He can speaks about referees before the game, he can speak about referees after the game, he can push people in the technical area, cry in the morning, cry in the afternoon, nothing happens.

He cannot achieve, but he keeps his job, he can still be king. It's a privilege."
Re: Jose Mourinho Fires Shots Again At Arsene Wenger by khattab02: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin

He should keep on firing shots at Wenger while he and his team fights relegation and how to climb up the table to europa league spot.

(1) (Reply)

BARÇA 6 1 Roma. / EURO 2016: Romania 1 vs 1 Switzerland (Full time) / Jens Lehmann: Despite Bayern Loss, Wenger Has To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.