Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599021 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello House,I have a Sure agent who wants to process express entry for me for 600k naira,excluding credentials evaluation and medicals!!!

DOES THIS WORTH IT?PLESLASE ADVICE!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
platypelloid:
Hello House,I have a Sure agent who wants to process express entry for me for 600k naira,excluding credentials evaluation and medicals!!!

Why waste your money on agents when you can do it yourself? angry

They don't know more than the gurus on this thread, you know.

Read page 0 and you would have gotten the basic info you need. DIY man!

By the way, what do you mean by "sure agent"

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Marvelz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello good people. Please has anyone completed the mpnp online application after receiving LAA? I want to know if I can skip the secondary school results and just input my post secondary school results. Reason is I do not have secondary school transcripts and do not think it is that important since my spouse and I have first and second degrees. Kindly advice. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Bumdesh:
Please house help me answer this question regarding POF.
Is it only ur parents that can give you deed of gift? Can an uncle or relative not bearing the same name with you give u funds n take the deed of gift?

Also will they need to submit their Bnk statement to show that they r not impaired by the gift, along with the deed?

Please can someone help me answer this ASAP Godbless
Anyone can gift you money. I personally think it will look more reasonable when a parent, spouse or close relative is the one giving you the said amount, especially if it is a large amount.
Ideally it is better to have them transfer the money from their bank account to yours, or issue out a check that you can have a copy to show evidence of this gift from them. If it is a bank transfer you can have them print out a page from their account showing when the amount was transferred to you.
So,to cut my long story short. cheesy you only need a gift deed from the donor to the donee, declaring that he/she is gifting you the said amount from his or her back account name, number or check number blah blah out of love and you are not obligated to pay back etc. and also, you need to show where the money was transferred from or how it was given to you,either check copy or bank statement history showing where the money left the donor's account.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amazing01: 1:55am On Aug 04, 2016
platypelloid:

You can do this yourself. Trust me, your agent will also come on here to seek advice/ ask questions...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amazing01: 1:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Ceejayo:
Hello am now in here, I need a step by step approach on how to make this application. Can someone reach me via email cojmail2000@yahoo.co.uk

Go read page 0 of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2016
@iphie25, @bigfido and everyone.... Thanks for the great job here. I called IQAS last night, a young lady answered the call politely, and after explaining to her that my institution sent all my application documents along side with my transcripts, she asked for my file number and I gave it to her. She told me to hold for few seconds and then she apologized for the mix up and thanked me for calling them and confirmed she just saw my transcript in my file. And promised to send me another email stating that they will commence my evaluation immediately and apologized once again. And that was it... Like less than 2 minutes after our conversation over the phone, I received an e mail that they have commenced my evaluation.
I'm so happy and I see that they are very prompt and efficient.

bigfido:

you can call them on +17804272655

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Angel005: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello House,

Please on WES, do I need to evaluate both my OND and HND or just the HND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Angel005:
Hello House,

Just your HND is OK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2016
platypelloid:

Hmmm!!! what kind of maggic will your sure agent do to process EE for you without ECA & Medicals.wondering
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Sure agent!!! 600k!!! Even the popular David Cohen charges less than 2KCAD.

Please if you have too much money, you can sow it into my life. My life is a very fertile ground and I can assure you that you will reap it in hundred folds. grin.

Jokes apart, as people have stated, you can go through the process on your own. You just need to put in your best and ask questions.

platypelloid:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Angel005: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks!
I'm having challenge making payment for WES with my GTBank debit card. Any suggestionon alternative means of payment?
hartson:
Just your HND is OK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Angel005:
Thanks!
I'm having challenge making payment for WES with my GTBank debit card. Any suggestionon alternative means of payment?
No idea I guess those who had similar challenges will profer alternative solution.Thanks too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by espaciousay08: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

I want to start my application but I noticed the English Proficiency tests didn't include TOEFL. I have TOEFL, I want to know if it is accepted too or its compulsory I go register for IELTS right away.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
@ hartson, please check your email.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
You have to write IELTS.

espaciousay08:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

I want to start my application but I noticed the English Proficiency tests didn't include TOEFL. I have TOEFL, I want to know if it is accepted too or its compulsory I go register for IELTS right away.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Angel005:
Hello House,

I think it is better you evaluate both. You might end up getting evaluated for two or more degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
revlane:
@ hartson, please check your email.

Thanks
Ok,I have replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
temitope06:

Replied u bro

Replied, sorry for the delay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Marvelz:
Hello good people. Please has anyone completed the mpnp online application after receiving LAA? I want to know if I can skip the secondary school results and just input my post secondary school results. Reason is I do not have secondary school transcripts and do not think it is that important since my spouse and I have first and second degrees. Kindly advice. Thanks.

"Secondary school transcripts"? shocked

Just provide the start and end dates of your secondary schools, then attach copies of your WAEC certificates (if applicable), simple!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank you to the ffg
40manlappy,
Amazing01
Dupyshoo
Hatson
God bless you all
Your advice is invaluable.
Thank you!!!
Amazing01:

You can do this yourself. Trust me, your agent will also come on here to seek advice/ ask questions...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello House,I have a cousin who just completed his full one year paid internship as a medical doctor?
Please does this qualify him for one full year of paid working experience as stated in the express entry requirements??

Thanks in advance!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
beyunce:

Anyone can gift you money. I personally think it will look more reasonable when a parent, spouse or close relative is the one giving you the said amount, especially if it is a large amount.
Ideally it is better to have them transfer the money from their bank account to yours, or issue out a check that you can have a copy to show evidence of this gift from them. If it is a bank transfer you can have them print out a page from their account showing when the amount was transferred to you.
So,to cut my long story short. cheesy you only need a gift deed from the donor to the donee, declaring that he/she is gifting you the said amount from his or her back account name, number or check number blah blah out of love and you are not obligated to pay back etc. and also, you need to show where the money was transferred from or how it was given to you,either check copy or bank statement history showing where the money left the donor's account.

Thanks a lot am grateful this settled my worries atleast an uncle cn help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amazing01: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
hartson:
Hmmm!!! what kind of maggic will your sure agent do to process EE for you without ECA & Medicals.wondering

Lol. I think he meant payment does not include fees for evaluation and medicals. Client will need to cough that up separately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amazing01: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Hello Beyunce, Bigfido. Please what did you take along to the New Brunswick Infomation Session. I'm due to attend the one for 19th. Also, what exactly happened at the event, I just would like to have an idea of duration of the event. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 1:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Amazing01:
Hello Beyunce, Bigfido. Please what did you take along to the New Brunswick Infomation Session. I'm due to attend the one for 19th. Also, what exactly happened at the event, I just would like to have an idea of duration of the event. Many thanks

You will get an email a week or 2 weeks before the session, with the required documents to take along.
But during the uae sessions, they required just the completed EOI form, ielts (and that of spouse if you are claiming points for their ielts), and ECA report.
The event was approximately 1hr.30minutes, they played a video about NB for 15/20minutes, then talked about some major points about the nomination process and the cic stage.
After that they conducted a pre-assessment interview and issued ITA to those that met their requirement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 1:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Please any Medical doctor in the house?
Or fellow Nlander who has a clue to this answer??
Please a respond!!
Thanks.
platypelloid:
Hello House,I have a cousin who just completed his full one year paid internship as a medical doctor?
Please does this qualify him for one full year of paid working experience as stated in the express entry requirements??

Thanks in advance!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 5:31am On Aug 05, 2016
It is the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) that a foreign Medical degree goes through for evaluation. You can check www.mcc.ca for full process (the process is longer than WES and co.).

It will require registering on www.physiciansapply.ca.

My wife is also a Medical doctor that has passed through this process.

Here is the direct link:

http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/

platypelloid:
Please any Medical doctor in the house?
Or fellow Nlander who has a clue to this answer??
Please a respond!!
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Thank you @ Gimme,
He is already undergoing this through MCC
He is only worried about paid year of experience
Do they accept one full paid year of housemanship?
Pls kindly help me ask your wife.
As tge requirement foe EE is one year paid full work experience.
Thanks.God bless.quote author

[=Gymme post=48200412]It is the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) that a foreign Medical degree goes through for evaluation. You can check www.mcc.ca for full process (the process is longer than WES and co.).

It will require registering on www.physiciansapply.ca.

My wife is also a Medical doctor that has passed through this process.

Here is the direct link:

http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2016
spicengo:
PLS DID YOU SEND ONLY THE ONE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OR DID YOU SEND IT WITH LAW SCHOOL CERTIFICATE. HELP A CONFUSED MAN.

Sorry for the late reply....yeah I only sent my LLb to IQAS. Leave Law school cert for now. Its most appropriate for licensure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.