Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2609490 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drdimples: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2017
40manlappy:
[/quote]

Hi 40,
Please can you helpme with a response to this:

I just want to find out a couple of things. When filling the PH section for ITA, what is appropriate for the questions below for NYSC and periods of unemployment?

"Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)"

and

"Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate."

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Good morning,

Congrats to all the new IELTS, Express Entry, ITA, AOR, Medicals passed, BG IP, BG NA, BG IP2 and PPR candidates.

If anyone is having difficulties paying for WES, RRPF, etc basically anything in dollars regarding this express entry ish, you can send me a PM and I might be able to help out.

I'm based in Lagos.

Happy new week!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017
telias:
Thanks for your response. Tried the phone scanner. The passports scanned well but the BC, funny. Seems it has some embedded watermarks under light and the paper itself is wide. My husband's feels I shouldn't worry that they are familiar with this thing

@telias, you need not worry it's a security measure on American birth certificates, it's very hard to make a photocopy that will come out like the original, some will even show at the background "copy" so you have nothing to worry about. Just ensure it's a colored copy regardless of what comes up at the back ground.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Wura27:
Good morning,

Congrats to all the new IELTS, Express Entry, ITA, AOR, Medicals passed, BG IP, BG NA, BG IP2 and PPR candidates.

If anyone is having difficulties paying for WES, RRPF, etc basically anything in dollars regarding this express entry ish, you can send me a PM and I might be able to help out.

I'm based in Lagos.

Happy new week!
Unless it's for free, bro. You go even put ur own cash!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2017
superdoll:

Thanks mummyjay. I already did today oo. May God help me

U will succeed this time around, meanwhile u may also apply for a remark, u may be lucky
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by phf2be: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
What u have said is true but that is if u 're buying from the primary market. However, u can buy from the secondary market with smaller amounts. Just walk into ur bank and tell them u want to buy Tbills. They will rush u sef

Still on this PoF thing, I want to know if it's still necessary to get account statement if I'm using a fixed term deposit in my savings acct accompanied with a letter from same bank stating my average balance within 6 months on my salary (current) acct which I've maintained for over 10yrs. I intend to fix the money post ITA for 6 months. Make una help me think am abeg...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2017
yhormite:
pls am a young Graduate currently serving I wanna travel out after nysc to escape the mess in this Country because its unbearable I have a Travel Agent in Ibadan that wanna help me to process the Visa to Canada 2years Employment Visa and everything is 600k they said I will pay 300k and after d Visa is out I will pay the rest how authentic is this and how can I confirm

Don't let your desperation lead you into 1 chance, read this page from page 0, finish serving then apply via EE yourself.

PS: Corper wey get 600k to dash agent, is that one a corper? You na Omo Olowo, Lol. Just kidding

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2017
telias:
Thanks for your response. Tried the phone scanner. The passports scanned well but the BC, funny. Seems it has some embedded watermarks under light and the paper itself is wide. My husband's feels I shouldn't worry that they are familiar with this thing

I guess you should follow Oga's advice and calm down smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by db23: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello house. Thanks for all the advice, I've been reading through several pages.

I have an urgent question please.

I have received an ITA, and filling my application while cross-checking my previous Canadian application for my current visa, I realised that for the question "Have you been refused... visa from Canada or any other country...", I filled no previously (a serious oversight as I must have assumed they meant Canada only). The truth is I was refused UK visa a couple of times in the past, but have been granted said visa a couple of times since.

Do I reveal this in my e-APR application, and if so, how can I go about this so as not to get a refusal or worse, a ban for misrepresentation?

Please help! Any advice is appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pampem: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
telias:
Great.
Please on this US born children matter. Can one use their Nigeria passport? As the main travel Doc? And just report the US citizenship under the citizenship(s) coulmn?
I intend using that for my US born. I hope it's okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cheapphones: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2017
db23:
Hello house. Thanks for all the advice, I've been reading through several pages.

I have an urgent question please.

I have received an ITA, and filling my application while cross-checking my previous Canadian application for my current visa, I realised that for the question "Have you been refused... visa from Canada or any other country...", I filled no previously (a serious oversight as I must have assumed they meant Canada only). The truth is I was refused UK visa a couple of times in the past, but have been granted said visa a couple of times since.

Do I reveal this in my e-APR application, and if so, how can I go about this so as not to get a refusal or worse, a ban for misrepresentation?

Please help! Any advice is appreciated
They won't penalize you for been refused a UK visa before(or any other country at that), what they'll penalize you for is if you hide it and let them find it out themselves (which they will). Hope you understand now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
esosa4real:

Yeah nice one! I remember u mentioned that!

So did u get confirmation from cse or email?

Anyways good u did the needful! Congrats in advance, ur ppr can come anytime soon!

No we didn't get any personalized confirmation email..just the normal auto response acknowledging your Mail.

By the grace of God we will all get there hitch free.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmm.....my people pls who has gotten ref letter from Zenith Bank. Hubby went there for his ref letter and they said the request must be made by his employer and they have to seek an ED's approval. Any contrary experience pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello House,
Can anybody guide how I can create another profile in the ee pool. Do I have to withdraw existing profile first before I can create another?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

To send a message to someone, click on the name of the person, it will take u to a new page where u will see the option of "send email to Mummyjaygirls" click on that and await Mummyjaygirls response, then u continue chatting via ur email address. Shikena!
Tnx a mil
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Morbolar:
Hmmmm.....my people pls who has gotten ref letter from Zenith Bank. Hubby went there for his ref letter and they said the request must be made by his employer and they have to seek an ED's approval. Any contrary experience pls?

Im guessing ts a salary account? thats y.
Zenith will only issue ref letters on personal current accts or upgraded savings accts with documents complete.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2017
pampem:

Great.
Please on this US born children matter. Can one use their Nigeria passport? As the main travel Doc? And just report the US citizenship under the citizenship(s) coulmn?
I intend using that for my US born. I hope it's okay

so for me, i had to use both passports because my baby travelled to the UK and the US passport shows the stamp in at Heathrow, otherwise i am not sure you need to upload it - better to have excess docs than insufficient docs, so if possible biko upload it as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Seer247: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Please house, I intend evaluated my transcript through WES, (any other preferred evaluating body suggestion will be appreciated)

1. Should I send them the transcript through my school?
2. Can I send them the soft copy of my degree cert and through wat means (email or fax)?
3. Can I pay using my naira master card? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nozzle(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Good morning my ppl.
My wife's ECA report won't be ready until after 8 weeks, and I need the reference number for the online application form. We both have our ielts and I have my ECA ref from wes ready. She is a pharmacist, hence she is going through their council in canada for the evaluation. Can I submit the online application without her ECA ref and then get accross to them when it's ready with or without ITA.
Please if u manage to understand my question..kindly help

The thing dey confuse me self!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
elfmann:

Unless it's for free, bro. You go even put ur own cash!

Na wa o, I wonder when any Wura has been a guy.... that's d only thing I noticed in your post, I dint even read the rest. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yungreezy: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
esosa4real:

Yes very possible! Some of us here are processing PR completely from outside Nigeria.
Oh wow. That's nice. Do u think I should apply and get in the pool before I leave the country or when I'm in UK? I intend rewriting my ielts though because I had a 7.5 in listening. What do you think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamacajah: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
yhormite:
pls am a young Graduate currently serving I wanna travel out after nysc to escape the mess in this Country because its unbearable I have a Travel Agent in Ibadan that wanna help me to process the Visa to Canada 2years Employment Visa and everything is 600k they said I will pay 300k and after d Visa is out I will pay the rest how authentic is this and how can I confirm
this is 419 oh.. there is no such thing as guaranteed work visa for 2 years.. 600k kei..600k nei...
as advised, take your time, read this thread from pg 0 to 10 or even 50..you will find out all you need to know.
Those kind of visas are for nationalities of other countries who get visa on arrival and then look for work(EU, America, etc..developed nations..not Najia). Anyone promising you what looks too good to be true is exactly that. even student route to canada is not 600k, not to talk of EE route.
Going to canada is not cheap, but if guided properly, you can get there through sponsorship. As you are serving, I would advise you go through the school route. I have read testimonals of people who got full funding /scholarship to read there. Check this link for more information https://www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pampem: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
ymummy234:

so for me, i had to use both passports because my baby travelled to the UK and the US passport shows the stamp in at Heathrow, otherwise i am not sure you need to upload it - better to have excess docs than insufficient docs, so if possible biko upload it as well

@ymummy, thanks

i am asking about the principal travel ID you used . was it the US or naija passport you used? as you only need to state one on that column for travel Doc if am right?
i am aware i will list both countries in the citizenship column( nigeria and US)
please revert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Im guessing ts a salary account? thats y.
Zenith will only issue ref letters on personal current accts or upgraded savings accts with documents complete.

It is a salary account. What wud u advise pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Wura27:

Na wa o, I wonder when any Wura has been a guy.... that's d only thing I noticed in your post, I dint even read the rest. Lol
How would I have known ur gender when u never disclosed? That isn't important though..Let everyone get their dollar cards. You go soon find out. You will get mails but no followups..haha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amoese: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
MrOba:
Thank you. This was the exact same thing he told me. In that case, does it mean I wont have the TB certificate since my fund will just be part of the N50m?

you will still be entitled to a certificate which is usually sent to your email but you can still request for one from your account officer if you didn't get it in your mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
pampem:

@ymummy, thanks

i am asking about the principal travel ID you used . was it the US or naija passport you used? as you only need to state one on that column for travel Doc if am right?
i am aware i will list both countries in the citizenship column( nigeria and US)
please revert

Principal travel ID is Nigerian Passport

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pampem: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Nozzle:
Good morning my ppl.
My wife's ECA report won't be ready until after 8 weeks, and I need the reference number for the online application form. We both have our ielts and I have my ECA ref from wes ready. She is a pharmacist, hence she is going through their council in canada for the evaluation. Can I submit the online application without her ECA ref and then get across to them when it's ready with or without ITA.
Please if u manage to understand my question..kindly help

The thing dey confuse me self!

you need the reference number from PEBC too. so you need relax till you get it . if i may ask, what is your CRS score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nozzle(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
pampem:

you need the reference number from PEBC too. so you need relax till you get it . if i may ask, what is your CRS score
459 ....am the principal applicant.
That's why I want to dive into the pool on time before crs points starts to surge!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pampem: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2017
ymummy234:

Principal travel ID is Nigerian Passport
thanks. noted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Nozzle:

459 ....am the principal applicant.
That's why I want to dive into the pool on time before crs points starts to surge!

Please apply and join the pool. Leave out ECA for your wife totally until you get it. Where they ask if it has been assessed, write no and claim no points for it. Whenever she gets her ECa, you can update your information if it will still be necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Seer247:
Please house, I intend evaluated my transcript through WES, (any other preferred evaluating body suggestion will be appreciated)

1. Should I send them the transcript through my school?
2. Can I send them the soft copy of my degree cert and through wat means (email or fax)?
3. Can I pay using my naira master card? Thanks.
Hello Seer,

WES and IQAS are the commonly used institutions for degrees other than Medicine related. However, if you have a law degree, you are advised to use IQAS. For degrees apart from Law and Medicine related courses, please feel free to use either of the two bodies, both in recent cases tend to have about same turn around time. To answer your specific questions;
1.) Please send the transcript through your school. Some folks here have managed to send theirs privately but to save time, request your school to send it. If you send by yourself and the package does not conform to standard, the transcript will be rejected! You will receive simple instructions on what to do and what document(s) is required when payment is made, you can still find out these instructions before financial commitment.
2.)Yes, scanned copy of your degree is required. Only Fax is accepted by WES (you won't even find their email address to begin with). I believe only fax is accepted by IQAS too. You can use free fax services, google free fax services and you would be done within minutes.
3.)Payment cannot be made using naira cards due to the daily limit imposed on the naira cards. You can pay with domiciliary accounts card. If you have the time, go open a dom account, get your card, fund the account and subsequently pay using your dom accounts card. Another way to pay is to use someone else's card, but please be guided. Someone on this thread a few weeks back got into serious "yawa" asking a friend to pay for him.
Lastly, please read and digest pages of this thread. All you've asked have been extensively dealt with.
Regards.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.