Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605688 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
legaltender:

Don't withdraw your study permit application until you get the Ontario nomination. The Ontario nominee program for HCP is currently on hold so you can't apply for now, if you didn't create a one-key account prior to 25th July.

I think its nomination itself, not NOI. The nomination had already been applied for before the OINP was placed on hold, and he received it today, so I think he has the extra 600 points now, just want to know whether to proceed with his study permit application or withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
ddu:

With all due respect I disagree with you on the above statement, simply because IQAS evaluated a brother's OND and HND as 2 or more Certificates.
Thanks.
OK r u sayin iqas evaluated one n HND as 2or more certs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
AlexanderGreat:
Go through @temitope06's posts here, you'll understand where I'm coming from

I no wan read, no call arsenal be my own angry angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by legaltender: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dammiehar:

I think its nomination itself, not NOI. The nomination had already been applied for before the OINP was placed on hold, and he received it today, so I think he has the extra 600 points now, just want to know whether to proceed with his study permit application or withdraw.
Oh I see, my mistake.
It;s a no-brainer then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I no wan read, no call arsenal be my own angry angry

MummyJaygirls is an arsenal fan ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Morbolar:

Nice one freeradical....pls how long were you on NA before this update.
18days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:
Dear E-family, finally received the much awaited PPR!

I can't explain my joy.
It has been a very long journey. Entered the pool January 2016 with crs of 432(I think) and got Ontario nomination and accepted because the draw score was quite high then. We submitted Ontario application January our application was finally approved December 2016(one full year). We got ITA December and submitted our application January 2017. AOR 20th January. Got ADR February, submitted and since then status has been not applicable. Ordered GCMS and realized our application was been processed in London. When we completed six months we sent a mail( thanks to greetings for the sample), we got another ADR. This time requesting for military records because my husband mistakenly ticked yes to that NYSC related question. Thanks to ugoiyke79e who responded to someone who also had same issue, we submitted copies of nysc discharge certificate, nysc call up letter and a letter of recommendation from one of officer in charge of the military school (because he served as a teacher in the military school) and a LOE explaining our mistake and stating he didn't serve in military. After submitting, we sent another mail telling them we have submitted the documents they requested for and this afternoon, my husband got a mail for him to check his box and behold, PPR.
I thank God it all ended in praise.
This thread has been so informative and I thank everyone for their contributions. It is very very important to read as you will get answers even before you ask.

Like to acknowledge some people for their good work here. JesusDway, duppysho,vcole,zandora, 40manlappy, boldinc, ehrnie, mummyjaygirls(funny woman) and all others too numerous to mention. God bless you all.

PS. The PPR mail didn't indicate where to send passports to, is it strictly Accra? Am I to print the imm form and send alongside the passports?
Nique! Nique!,Nique! how many times I call u? Congratulations o! U n maplecity just go dey happy now...congrats once again!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
IykeD:

I thought as much too but I just wanted the ECA to have my middle name as it is on my international passport.

The scenario is like this:

My Passport is: AAAAAA BBBBBB CCCCCCC
My ielts TRF is as on my passport: AAAAAAA BBBBBBB CCCCCCC
My BSc Degree is: AAAAAAA BBBBBBBB CCCCCCCC
My Evaluated Certificate (MSc) is: AAAAAA BBBBBB
My ECA report is same as it is on my MSc: AAAAAA BBBBBB
But I wrote them to include my middle name so now it is: AAAAAAA BBBBBBB CCCCCCCC

I just wanted almost all of my documents to tally with my passport but now I am looking at it from another angle. I am thinking of writing them again to remove the middle name. Just confused at this juncture!

Hi Iyke, i dont know if you have contacted IQAS yet but i will suggest that you leave the ECA as it is. Then attach an LOE explaining the situation and for your peace of mind you can also add a "ONE AND THE SAME PERSON AFFIDAVIT" It will give your explanation more credibility. I'm suggesting this because you will be required to upload your certificate after ITA and it will be good to see consistency between your ECA and evaluated certificate. #justmytwocents.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

Just Checked my CIC account now and guess what i saw?? Yes, absolutely Nothing!!!

Day 83 and these a**holes haven't done sh*t. NA2 since 1999. Now preparing for life in 9ja fully.

Winter has truly come, everything is frozen including my application. Rotten VOs, I hate Canada more than the Nigerian Politicians. If you're a VO and you're seeing this, Eat a big bowl of Sh*t, you gobshite.

Happy August in advance fellas.
Egbe, u don see your life now? when u dey busy dey upload 100pages of bank statements for your eAPR instead of one page of bank letter in CIC format the visa officers were busy smiling and looking at you saying "you think you are doing us, you are just doing yourself" grin grin

Calm down, we all go celebrate Xmas for canny land that one na under must.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abeg make I ask the elders around. The passport photograph we took for eAPR which was in June can I still use it for PP submission after PPR? I'm thinking since it's not up to 3months hope it won't be a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin

temitope06:
***UPDATE***

Just Checked my CIC account now and guess what i saw?? Yes, absolutely Nothing!!!

Day 83 and these a**holes haven't done sh*t. NA2 since 1999. Now preparing for life in 9ja fully.

Winter has truly come, everything is frozen including my application. Rotten VOs, I hate Canada more than the Nigerian Politicians. If you're a VO and you're seeing this, Eat a big bowl of Sh*t, you gobshite.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ziccomoore: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello house. Pls under which NOC can someone with masters in educational management apply with part time lecturing job in a university. Thanks house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ziccomoore: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's allowed. Less than 6months.
freeradical:
Abeg make I ask the elders around. The passport photograph we took for eAPR which was in June can I still use it for PP submission after PPR? I'm thinking since it's not up to 3months hope it won't be a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:

Wow! O you're nique on canadavisa forum. I'm glad the format worked, Nice! Congratulations. I'm happy for you. Finally. We have similar aor... I know you're flying high in the moon now wink

Congrats once again. Please read the letter well, the address to send it to is written there. Be sure to read it please not just assume it's Accra.

Cheers love.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello House!

I just found out from someone who's application is at LVO (he contacted them) that they are currently giving priority to "STUDY PERMIT" applications at the moment.

So guys try and relax, im sure once they sort those group of applicants out things will start moving for you guys. I hope this info cools ya tempers! smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
pampem:

For paper route: Send a mail to cic, accra requesting for withdrawal of your study visa application. Quote your reference no .you can also attach the receipt you got on submission. Keep sending the mail every other day till you get a response.
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Regards

Thanks dear, but I did online application. Any idea on how to go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
calfy:
Good afternoon great people of NL. I got Ontario nomination today and I'm thinking ahead of an ITA. The thing is, I have a study permit application that is ongoing (haven't done medical yet) and I'm wondering, while that is going on, can I submit application for PR when ITA lands? Is there any law or otherwise that prohibits that (running the two applications together)?

Please, I need your wealth of experience on this matter.

Please can you share ur timeline on Ontario PNP? I'm in d race too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:

I can't explain my joy.
It has been a very long journey. Entered the pool January 2016 with crs of 432(I think) and got Ontario nomination and accepted because the draw score was quite high then. We submitted Ontario application January our application was finally approved December 2016(one full year). We got ITA December and submitted our application January 2017. AOR 20th January. Got ADR February, submitted and since then status has been not applicable. Ordered GCMS and realized our application was been processed in London. When we completed six months we sent a mail( thanks to greetings for the sample), we got another ADR. This time requesting for military records because my husband mistakenly ticked yes to that NYSC related question. Thanks to ugoiyke79e who responded to someone who also had same issue, we submitted copies of nysc discharge certificate, nysc call up letter and a letter of recommendation from one of officer in charge of the military school (because he served as a teacher in the military school) and a LOE explaining our mistake and stating he didn't serve in military. After submitting, we sent another mail telling them we have submitted the documents they requested for and this afternoon, my husband got a mail for him to check his box and behold, PPR.
This thread has been so informative and I thank everyone for their contributions. It is very very important to read as you will get answers even before you ask.

Like to acknowledge some people for their good work here. JesusDway, duppysho,vcole,zandora, 40manlappy, boldinc, ehrnie, mummyjaygirls(funny woman) and all others too numerous to mention. God bless you all.

PS. The PPR mail didn't indicate where to send passports to, is it strictly Accra? Am I to print the imm form and send alongside the passports?

Congratulations! May you have a smooth sail from here onward.

I decided to quote your entire post to emphasize the bolded. Hope our new members will take a cue from that. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
@yokus.. Apparently i have been sending messages to the wrong forum...i have been seeing your private messages, i have been replying but it keeps bouncing back..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

This is so me right now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy like serious WTF...Who I offend!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

OMG grin grin grin I laughed and laughed until I clearly remembered how frustrating the wait can be. But on the flip side, na2 is very funny coz its quarter to ppr. My na2 never changed I just received update from na2 to send my passport though my application was 6months old already. It seems na2 doesn't take time what does is the ppr email. They hold in to it for people within the timelines to clear backlogs.

Just be patient and sing the new popular song in town "ppr fall on you", "copr fall on you" coz canny 's in love with you he".
cheesy

Just engulf yourself with job strategies, houses, ticket search while you wait. Or join the majority of Indians in canadavisa and at least laugh at their English grin

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:

I can't explain my joy.

yyiiippppiiiieeeeeee
Congrats sis!!!! I know d kain sleep u go fire today...
my own ppr mail mentioned nigerian residents send to ghana....either by vfs or dhl
pls carefully read d mail especially the footnote....
Congrats sis n thanks for sharing wit us how you solved the "Military service" mistake.....it will help future applicants in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
legaltender:
Hi All,
Does anyone know how to obtain a police clearance certificate from Rivers State?
Also, does one know what medical exam a child less than 5yrs old would be required to undergo?

question# 2
my kids ,both less than 5, only had physical examination @ prime hospital.
Though thinking back, the guy asked me their medical Hx and stylishly chked their vision & Development ( by pointing out stuff for them to identify)...
No blood tests were done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by legaltender: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

question# 2
my kids ,both less than 5, only had physical examination @ prime hospital.
Though thinking back, the guy asked me their medical Hx and stylishly chked their vision & Development ( by pointing out stuff for them to identify)...
No blood tests were done.
Thanks for your reply.
How were the vision and development tests conducted please? I just want to know whether a yound child would understand what they're being asked to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
freeradical:
Egbe, u don see your life now? when u dey busy dey upload 100pages of bank statements for your eAPR instead of one page of bank letter in CIC format the visa officers were busy smiling and looking at you saying "you think you are doing us, you are just doing yourself" grin grin

Calm down, we all go celebrate Xmas for canny land that one na under must.

I don't get what u mean by one page. Is it not 6 months statement CIC requested? Or r u joking? I'm not even finding the jokes funny again, any small comment can trigger fear for my application.

Congrats to all IP2 and PPR recipients. When would people congratulate me too....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wura27:

I don't get what u mean by one page. Is it not 6 months statement CIC requested? Or r u joking? I'm not even finding the jokes funny again, any small comment can trigger fear for my application.

Congrats to all IP2 and PPR recipients. When would people congratulate me too....

Very soon, just update us when the good news shele kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wura27:

CIC did not ask for statement of account. The main requirement as per document to show for proof of fund is the bank letter in CIC format which many banks will refuse especially if you don't know how to ask. What people now do to go around this is to print their bank statement coupled with a bank cover letter and LOE and so far this may fly with most if not all VOs provided no foul play is involved.

So fear not if you used bank statement. I was only just trying to tease Temitope a little.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wura27:

Madam relax na cheesy

D only document CIC requested for POF is d letter from d bank containing d stipulated info. However, due to inability to always get d letters with all d info from d banks, hence, the addition of statements to support. So if u can get d letter as requested, then u r gud even without adding ur statements. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
legaltender:

Thanks for your reply.
How were the vision and development tests conducted please? I just want to know whether a yound child would understand what they're being asked to do.

How old is the young child? Children under the age of 5 don't do any blood test, the doctor will just ask u if the child has any ailment. Nothing serious don't fret

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrsBee:

NA2 since 26th. Fingers crossed. Keep us posted please.

Ok ooo, waiting gingerly and "jejely" Will update when there is any blip wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.