Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598842 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Wura27:
Thanks to all you lovely people for the congratulatory messages, I know we will all testify soonest whether it's awaiting IELTS, awaiting AOR or PPR.

To all those worried about their submitted application or anything, don't worry and just leave all to God. I thought my application was messy and I scaled through with no ADR, nothing!

1. A bulk of my money entered my account after I got my ITA but I did not do gift deed or write any letter explaining the source of funds (timeline btw my ITA and AOR was about 3 weeks)
2. I only put the first page of each of my 6 month statement leaving all other pages behind (I did not quickly realize I could reduce it)
3. I did not write any LOE, did not attach any additional document or justify anything at all
4. My name is sometimes scattered. Like I'm known by d 2nd name in my passport so some of my documents only had my 2nd name and surname without the first name on my passport (I was advised to get an affidavit justifying this but I never did)
5. Although I had a valid US visa as at the time I applied, I was rejected about 7 years ago and I forgot to state it in my application.
6. I was in UK on vacation when I did and got my UK PC, I was later told that I should have done it after leaving the country and to urgently raise CSE which I never did
7. Plenty other things I thought were issues but can't state all now.

This is for those that have submitted and are worried about one thing or the other.

If you haven't submitted, PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ME! I don't know why I was so stubborn, it wud save you a whole lot of worry knowing your application is detailed when it's in progress!

In my excitement I forgot to write my timeline.

Type of Applicant: Single Applicant
ITA: May 4
AOR: May 26
Medicals passed: July 1
IP1: July 1
NA1: July 5
NA2: August 2
PPR: August 5 cheesy

Congrats to all my PPRpeople, passport stamped peeps and a big future congrats to all my peeps waiting to testify- WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY!

Wow...Congrats once again.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Issyman(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Wura27:
My people!!! See me congratulating not knowing my own mail landed since 4am!!! Been in class since morning o....... PPR has fallen on me ooooo!!!

#PPRTINZZZZ grin grin

Congratulations to you and others that got the PPR. Now you are a bonafide senior as you refuse to attend to my question on IELTS cos i called you senior cheesy. I wish you more favour from the Almighty God on this journey.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2017
flyhigh1881:

Baba God will show himself sooner than you expect in your application! Amen.

Amen and thanks.

Wura27:
Thanks to all you lovely people for the congratulatory messages, I know we will all testify soonest whether it's awaiting IELTS, awaiting AOR or PPR.

To all those worried about their submitted application or anything, don't worry and just leave all to God. I thought my application was messy and I scaled through with no ADR, nothing!

Truly it is not of him that runs or wills, but of He that shows mercy. Yours is indeed a Testimony. Congrats babe.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2017
deeore:
Tanx o @40manlappy...@Ajujuju no worry our time shall come..

Sister/sister! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Congrats to the new PPR Recipients, may God bless you abundantly as you commence on your new journey...
Been waiting for your goodnews darling @wura

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
coolhayor:
Did u submit ur passport via DHL or VFS. Aside ur international passport, passport photos & PPR mail. What else did u attach. Are we required to pay any fee. Thanks

God forbid Vfs cheesy they use like 3 months for the whole process. angry

I used DHL, I submitted my passport, 2 passport photo(you are to write the details of the photo studio, the date of snapping and ur details at the back of 1 of the passports), filled and signed IMM0008 form, the PPR mail(also filled those boxes on the mail)

Dhl cost like N19,500 to send and to return was N19,840

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:
Summary from Pg101-Pg200. I'm sure you will find some useful info here too.

Well done o, u have done really well.

BTW, na your type go dey make person heart cut during exam, dey collect extra sheet up and down grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks for taking your time to put all these together. God bless.[quote author=cochtrane post=59183158][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Well done o, u have done really well.

BTW, na your type go dey make person heart cut during exam, dey collect extra sheet up and down grin

Lol. Funny. Couldn't stop laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
codebrew85:
Thanks for taking your time to put all these together. God bless.
You welcome. Was easy to just pull it together as I read. I pretty much found all the answers I needed at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:

You welcome. Was easy to just pull it together as I read. I pretty much found all the answers I needed at this time.
Mehn, ur ielts Reading suppose be 9!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2017
elfmann:

Mehn, ur ielts Reading suppose be 9!
Haha. Still expecting results o. Will definitely be sharing it when it comes out.

Meanwhile, just gonna state this in the hope it's useful to someone. This thread has been incredibly helpful. It's a great resource. I can't overstate that. So many useful info lurking in several pages. Answers to unusual questions from ECA to PPR. Anyone starting out should certainly read through, even if hurriedly.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lordnath(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:

You welcome smiley
Trying to compile responses from Pg101 - Pg200 now. But distracted sha grin

Great job Cochtrane! This will go a long way in helping applicants who find it tedious to sift through the hundreds of pages on this topic. I wish we could have a library thread based on your post and future links added as discussions continues on the main topic.

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:

Haha. Still expecting results o. Will definitely be sharing it when it comes out.

Meanwhile, just gonna state this in the hope it's useful to someone. This thread has been incredibly helpful. It's a great resource. I can't overstate that. So many useful info lurking in several pages. Answers to unusual questions from ECA to PPR. Anyone starting out should certainly read through, even if hurriedly.

1,000 likes wink

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:

Wow! This is nice! You've really done a great job. I wish you good success in your IELTS exam.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by victor101(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Please someone should help with a good(free) fax website to send through my Docs to IQAS (Urgent Please). Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
victor101:
Please someone should help with a good(free) fax website to send through my Docs to IQAS (Urgent Please). Thanks

I used Hellofax.com

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Amazing! Congrats again sis

Congrats to all my PPRpeople, passport stamped peeps and a big future congrats to all my peeps waiting to testify- WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY!

[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Wow! This is nice! You've really done a great job. I wish you good success in your IELTS exams.
Thanks a mil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tdadz: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:
Summary from Pg101-Pg200. I'm sure you will find some useful info here too.

Nice job bro... I've gone thru all the links but couldn't find solution to the query I have... I need a lil clarification concerning the WES application, what address should I enter that I want WES to send my evaluations report to? Should that address be mine or to IRCC? Pls somebody shills kindly explain...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I used hellofax.com

Can I use this for WES as well? Faxing method?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tdadz: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice job bro... I've gone thru all the links but couldn't find solution to the query I have... I need a lil clarification concerning the WES application, what address should I enter that I want WES to send my evaluations report to? Should that address be mine or to IRCC? Pls somebody shills kindly explain...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

Can I use this for WES as well? Faxing method?

Yes, you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tdadz:

Your address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tdadz:

The address you provide is to enable hard copy evaluation report to be sent to you. WES sends it to you. So, should be your address.

On the other hand, they make access available to IRCC for your evaluation report. That's already part of what you pay for.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wura27:

1. A bulk of my money entered my account after I got my ITA but I did not do gift deed or write any letter explaining the source of funds (timeline btw my ITA and AOR was about 3 weeks)
Thanks for this Wura. Your risk appetite is on another level though. You said bulk of your funds came after ITA, can you please state what percentage of your POF came in during this period? In how many tranches? If more than once, the highest amount? And probably from what source? (from another account of yours to the POF account, from a family with same surname or from friends/associates). Thanks.
Hearty congrats to all PPR recipients.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
What local govt did you call. I used Ikoyi for my registry. if it can be corrected like you stated below what the process and timeline?

philip3:

yeah, I just don't understand the mail thing. was going to ask you about your marriage certificate issue. my discrepancy is on the job title on my marriage certificate.
called someone who says it can be corrected and the certificate ready issued.
however I'm planning on swearing affidavit and getting it acknowledged by the local govt before embarking on such.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Congrats. About time.

ITABABE and my fellow May brethrens, una don check? how far?
. My sister. Nothing yet o. I still dey wait for IP 2 department smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:

Yea..but some new folks won't like this! Test date: July 29? All the best huh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

God forbid Vfs cheesy they use like 3 months for the whole process. angry

I used DHL, I submitted my passport, 2 passport photo(you are to write the details of the photo studio, the date of snapping and ur details at the back of 1 of the passports), filled and signed IMM0008 form, the PPR mail(also filled those boxes on the mail)

Dhl cost like N19,500 to send and to return was N19,840
. Please help post how long it took to get your passport back when it comes. Thanks smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lere2017: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
ITABABE:
. My sister. Nothing yet o. I still dey wait for IP 2 department smiley

I still dey NA department oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

Lol. Biko I don't have permanent residency to any country oh. Only Naija grin

Please, I also lived in canada for about 9 months.how do I get pcc for Canada. All this while I thought they will request it. Am still awaiting my ielts result, btw!

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.