Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605062 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
There's need to cool down and not be in great haste. It will come to everyone at the end of the day. Patience is key. That's the idea we need to hold. This is not a race. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blackbuddy:

I can confirm it's a negligible ommission as applicants who made similar errors in the past were not adversely affected by it. The error is not material and can be later explained as such through LOE if asked. People who even failed to mention they had visa refusals in the past still scale through so what is returned application scenario? Relax sir, please move on to researching about your new province and new country.

Thanks dear. For the research, I'm staring this weekend
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chomiePedia: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
YOU CAN ;liquidate the old draft into your account and issue a fresh one

Rightthumb:
Just Logged into my WES Account Yesterday....

My WES TL
WES Application : August 1
> Document Sent(From University)- Transcript: August 8
> Certificate Photocopy August 9(Sent Using Hellofax)

Now my Question

I took IELTS academic Last Year and raised a bank draft of 10,000NGN in favor of British Council. It was supposed to be meant for sending my TRF from Nigeria to the Uni I was processing but I ended up not using it. The Draft was raised this year.

Now that I intend to take the IELTS General test, I'd like to know if I could just raise a 58,000NGN draft, add it to existing 10,000NGN Draft, for the exam registration?

I intend to take the exam come September 20 in Lagos

Please Advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bolivia: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quotee author=Ajujuju2 post=59606719]

This wait is killing especially not knowing what d criteria is for speed. extensive travel?? NO visa rejection?? Single applicants?? I.T NOC?? complete perfect applications??

Oo Oluwa ooo!
Chidindu
Ya allah...

Please make IRCC officials working on our cases begin to be uncomfortable. Let them feel the urge to finish in our favour...in time.

Father burn my case into their subconscious. Give them anxiety to finish and dispatch my PPR/COPR!

God of Elijah...! Agbanilagbatan! Olowogbogboro! Agbadagba chiri uzo, Agu ne chemba! Hear my call oooo! [/quote]

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bolivia: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
JustinTrudeau:
Bolivia, were you told to write a statement too,if yes what did you write And why didn't you ask for a remark in writing?

No, I wasn't asked to write a statement.

As for the remark, I guess I was naive at the time. I feel a bit bad about that though because, if I had done a remark in 2015, probably would have been in Canada by now.
But I trust all things works together for good.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Wndy842003: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning everyone.
I just stumbled on this group by chance. My family was recently contacyed to go so our medicals aftrr waiting for almost 3 years. But my hubby is currently in yankee. I dont even know where to start from. Please advice and sugg6will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 3:05am On Aug 19, 2017
phf2be:
Hello friends, anyone here successfully used WES or IQAS to obtain ECA for a Kogi State University degree? Please share your experience I beg you. The thought of going this route is so scary. cry

Yes.... mine was post graduate school though. Have been waiting since January for them to call off strike. Had a contact person in Business Admin. So he helped me processed wen dey called off last month. It's 10k officially but the PG admin guy insisted on 20k (in his words "20k for 2 days turn around time and 10k for 4months, the choice is urs" ......ofcos u knw wat i chose Lol and truly it was ready by the 3rd working day after dey got my 20k alert). They do nipost and I don't want stories so paid another 16k for UPS. And den sorted my contact person 5k. In all I spent about 41k.
PS: am still in the process of verification with IQAS though. ECA not yet out. I will advise u use iqas cos WES is gonna be a long tin with them. And remind the person processing d transcript for u r reconfirm ur date of birth in their document. I asked as dey were preparing mine and found out dt dey had a wrong date. I gave dem the correct one

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 3:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Hephgirl:

1. No
2. I think they are more interested in d balance. Turnover will not help u settle in Canada... Lol
3. Company account? Hmm I completely have no idea. To b on a safe side.. Why not move d money to ur personal Account and do some sort of loe ...
Because I think they need to b convinced the money is urs and it's available to you. And not something u r using to run d company.. U feel me? kiss
So basically figure out how to show u have d said funds available in ur account.. Avoid anything that'll delay ur application

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 3:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Hephgirl:
I'm not o.

wink

Ehn, I understand. Except you're married, there is still hope. lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Wndy842003:
Good morning everyone.
I just stumbled on this group by chance. My family was recently contacyed to go so our medicals aftrr waiting for almost 3 years. But my hubby is currently in yankee. I dont even know where to start from. Please advice and sugg6will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Your husband can do his medicals in the US while the rest of you do yours in Nigeria. This is allowed so far you all use CIC designated clinics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 6:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Wndy842003:
Good morning everyone.

Thank you.

Welkom ma. You all can do your medicals in your respective locations using CIC panel doctors around u...
Remember to send an email/CSE to notify CIC of a change in your hubbys address.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Osemigho:

Ehn, I understand. Except you're married, there is still hope. lol

Ose baba!!! wehdonesir!
how far your packaging? hope u are set?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Kyaggy:

Thank you so much , I'm sending email right away.

Pls edit and remove her email address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by elizabetha(f): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Biko.. another question for the house and those that have submitted passport. Can one use DHL to send the documents and Passport requested for in the PPR letter to the Embassy instead of VFS? Which Embassy (the Canadian embassy in Ghana? or is there a canadian embassy in Nigeria??)... the letter my relative received is not very clear on where to send the requested items to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Ajujuju2:
I Congratulate d Aug PPR peeps. But my felicitations are laced with jealousy...and i tempted to say may your first winter in canny land be very very very cold.... grin grin

U dey vex o, lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2017
elizabetha:
Biko.. another question for the house and those that have submitted passport. Can one use DHL to send the documents and Passport requested for in the PPR letter to the Embassy instead of VFS? Which Embassy (the Canadian embassy in Ghana? or is there a canadian embassy in Nigeria??)... the letter my relative received is not very clear on where to send the requested items to.

If ur relative wants to leave naija this year, he/she should stay away from Vfs. Better use dhl, the visa people even says they prefer courier service.

Tell ur relative to attach the completed IMM0008 form, his/her passport photo and that of dependents (2 each) and their international passport and send it via DHL to

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 independence Avenue, Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by elizabetha(f): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks a million. Really appreciate your reply.

MummyJaygirls:

If ur relative wants to leave naija this year, he/she should stay away from Vfs. Better use dhl, the visa people even says they prefer courier service.

Tell ur relative to attach the completed IMM0008 form, his/her passport photo and that of dependents (2 each) and their international passport and send it via DHL to

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 independence Avenue, Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Wndy842003:
Good morning everyone.

Thank you.
Since your application is paper based and you have a medical request,it means your application has been approved and it's just a matter of time before you guys get your PPR which to me is adviceable you asked your hubby to return home so as to do the medical here in the country together as a family.Its worth it I think...the effort and wait!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nettye: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Hi all. First time here. Got ITA on the 9th. I'm gathering my documents to submit. My question is, do I need a lawyer to prepare my gift deed? If not, after preparing it myself (typing it out and all) , what else do I need to do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by britiko: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2017
britiko:

Hello, can I do a gift deed for my biological sibling in USD.? Do I need to proof my source of funds? How do I process the gift deed.? Do I just write a financial support letter and get it notarized?
Also, do i need to trf the cash into her account or i could attach my bank statement plus gift deed and upload for the PPR application? Pls help....
Everyone can contribute... I need to get this sorted...

can someone answer my question please? I need some insights...
Thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by britiko: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
elizabetha:

U ignored my question on gift deed...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by britiko: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Nettye:
Hi all. First time here. Got ITA on the 9th. I'm gathering my documents to submit. My question is, do I need a lawyer to prepare my gift deed? If not, after preparing it myself (typing it out and all) , what else do I need to do?

Please I need information in gift deeds... is there any page on this thread that explains it? Please help...

Here is my question;
Hello, can I do a gift deed for my biological sibling in USD.? Do I need to proof my source of funds? How do I process the gift deed.? Do I just write a financial support letter and get it notarized?
Also, do i need to trf the cash into her account or i could attach my bank statement plus gift deed and upload for the PPR application? Pls help....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lere2017: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Marvi4real:

I am July 12 and been on NA2 for 22days, file still at CIO Sydney.
The wait is killing

Still on NA since July 5,day 45 on NA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Tspice2015:

For the PCC, you can call Moshood Yusuf, Inspector of Police, 08034747802. He takes N3500

Thank you so much. I love this forum soooooooooooo much. Every question is answered.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Hephgirl:
I'm not o.

wink

@Osemigho chai! You wan move to permanent site? cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Noviolence: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
If from recent trends it is taking 3 to 8 weeks to move from NA2 to IP2 for Sydney files,then it means those of us (Sydney guys) on our 3rd or 4th week on NA2 might have to wait just a little bit longer.
Ajujuju2:

This wait is killing especially not knowing what d criteria is for speed. extensive travel?? NO visa rejection?? Single applicants?? I.T NOC?? complete perfect applications??

Oo Oluwa ooo!
Chidindu
Ya allah...

Please make IRCC officials working on our cases begin to be uncomfortable. Let them feel the urge to finish in our favour...in time.

Father burn my case into their subconscious. Give them anxiety to finish and dispatch my PPR/COPR!

God of Elijah...! Agbanilagbatan! Olowogbogboro! Agbadagba chiri uzo, Agu ne chemba! Hear my call oooo!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saintp(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2017
I hear people say the target for IELTS should be 8777 for LSRW. Must the listening be 8? what if the result is 7787 or 7778 for LSRW? would it not give the same score?

Please can someone explain this to me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2017
britiko:

Please I need information in gift deeds... is there any page on this thread that explains it? Please help...

Here is my question;

Hi.Is your sibling the principal applicant? If yes, you do not need to show your proof of funds. Transfer the money into your siblings account and keep the proof of transfer. You can either transfer it in naira into her naira account or USD into a dom account. Prepare the gift deed on A4 and notarize it. You can also do an affidavit for her. Then she uploads the gift deed, the affidavit, the proof of transfer and the bank letter.

You can also send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Saintp:
I hear people say the target for IELTS should be 8777 for LSRW. Must the listening be 8? what if the result is 7787 or 7778 for LSRW? would it not give the same score?

Please can someone explain this to me?

A result of 8777 puts you on CLB 9 which gives you full points in skill transferability. It can add as much as 50 points to your CRS.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2017
britiko:

Here is my question;

You can also search for gift deed on the forum. You will get a lot of information as well. I don't know the exact pages unfortunately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saintp(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Feygbe:

A result of 8777 puts you on CLB 9 which gives you full points in skill transferability. It can add as much as 50 points to your CRS.

Are you saying that 8777 will not give the same point as 7877,7787 or 7778?

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.