Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,813 members, 7,837,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (261115 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:
For the regularization stuff, I think we need to be patient about it in other not to waste our money.

Went to jamb office ilorin today to make enquiry on it.. I asked whether it is compulsory, but I was told to be patient till registration starts, that they can't tell whether the policy will be repeated again this year.

Tnqz Bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don' t think dere is a need for jamb to compulsory jamb regularization for direct entry applicants,

Since all applicant will be given another jamb registrations number,

And we be given admissions on jamb portal if the application of applicant is successful,

What i think they should compulsory, is all applicants must have a jamb slip(because of the jamb registrations number)

Regularization should meant for only finalists students that got admitted by school, Hnd finalists, university Finalists, but not direct entry applicants since they will be given admissions by jamb again

The only things i think they should compulsory is the transcript from school to able to know validity of the result,

Visit www.jamb.gov.ng to lodge your complaint, phone Numbers of jamb zonal offices are dere and dere mail address...

Abiodun Anthony
Oscotech

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ayoolaboboo:
I don' t think dere is a need for jamb to compulsory jamb regularization for direct entry applicants,

And we be given admissions on jamb portal if the application of applicant is successful,

What i think they should compulsory, is all applicants must have a jamb slip(because of the jamb registrations number)

Regularization should meant for only finalists students that got admitted by school, Hnd finalists, university Finalists, but not direct entry applicants since they will be given admissions by jamb again

The only things i think they should compulsory is the transcript from school to able to know validity of the result,

Visit www.jamb.gov.ng to lodge your complaint, phone Numbers of jamb zonal offices are dere and dere mail address...

Abiodun Anthony
Oscotech
lol, waste of time.... Just chill till everything gets going....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AyarmBoye(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ayoolaboboo:

Abiodun Anthony
Oscotech
brother,,,do u mean after one has been regularized and given jamb reg number,,,,den we will b given another jamb registration number @ d end of the DE form registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
lol, waste of time....
then been trying your luck on regularization issue, still u heard 2days to close......
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
AyarmBoye:
brother,,,do u mean after one has been regularized and given jamb reg number,,,,den we will b given another jamb registration number @ d end of the DE form registration?
no... Once you do the regularization....and you're given the new jamb reg number...you'll validate it on jamb's site.. That's all....... (Na wetin dem tell me be that.. Confirmed..hundred percent)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ayoolaboboo:
then been trying your luck on regularization issue, still u heard 2days to close......
don't get you bro.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
AyarmBoye:
yes boss, jamb always asked for previous jamb registration number, even before the issue of regularization,

but those that got admitted by school usually used the one they any jamb slip that belong to them, the tone change last year that any registrations number u wish to used must be the one, u av got admitted from jamb.

YES YOU WILL BE GIVEN ANOTHER JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER AFTER U COMPLETED YOUR DIRECT ENTRY FORM FILLING......
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nsik4ever(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please, can some one tell me where to got the DE form? because i have been huge around JAMB office in my state but no avail. i need so urgently. please help.

Thanks guys.

Engr. Nsikak. Udo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by emmanuelProdigy(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Hello guys, i have a few questions to ask. Firstly, i finished from mapoly last year December and my result isnt out yet, hope it wont delay the clearance?....Secondly, im an aspirant of UI and i heard that the regularization isnt necessary. pls i need enlightment
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by IJMBE(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2016
still confused about jamb regularization? kindly click https://ijmbnigeriablog./2016/03/28/jamb-regularization/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by klassicbiggy(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
08161195619 add up if their is any what's app group for d.e aspirants!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Lake04side(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Any lasu applicant in d house, does lasu need transcript b4 given some1 admisn and also can some1 obtained two direct entry form add me up on any whatapp group meant for direct entry 08066138910 thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nasdrapman: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
emmanuelProdigy:
Hello guys, i have a few questions to ask. Firstly, i finished from mapoly last year December and my result isnt out yet, hope it wont delay the clearance?....Secondly, im an aspirant of UI and i heard that the regularization isnt necessary. pls i need enlightment
We are in dsame shoe ..I finish my OND from kogi poly since September last year and my result is not ready yet,,,let us be prayerful and hope to collect our statement of result b4 d end of d jamb DE reg.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Lake04side(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
What chances HND holder av in gettin admsn for direct entry to lasu
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by KingAspas(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Ayoolaboboo:

Abiodun Anthony
Oscotech
oscotech....my alma mata
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
KingAspas:

oscotech....my alma mata
bosss, i dey loyal

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by joerich2015(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Any news about Jamb regularisation?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Av anyone obtained direct entry dis year?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seems the regularisation has made everyone quiet...
also seems d card is yet to be on sale.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Armstrong34(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
bawz012:
Seems the regularisation has made everyone quiet...

also seems d card is yet to be on sale.
.......bro no b lie u talk o,my skul sef no gree do DAT Regularization tin for me o....dem say make I no waste my money
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Armstrong34:
.......bro no b lie u talk o,my skul sef no gree do DAT Regularization tin for me o....dem say make I no waste my money
which school?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Armstrong34(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
which school?
.....federal poly Nekede.....vewi useless skul
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Armstrong34:

Goddey
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Armstrong34:
.....federal poly Nekede.....vewi useless skul
lol... Gonna find out sef.... From my school...and drop the fEedback here, then we would see if its a general issue.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2016
The response I got from my school (Kwara State Polytechnic) was that jamb has not given them a go-ahead to start d regularization. I was advised 2 visit a jamb office to make more enquiries.

I was told @ jamb office 2 visit my school.
my question now is that Wu is fooling Wu? Jamb or My School?
My conclusion is that I think jamb will only start d regularization when the direct entry form finally comes out or regularization has been canceled.

Lastly, has any1 bought d direct entry form?
if yes, how much is it.
Good Morning and Happy New Month.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nasdrapman: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Harbioye:
The response I got from my school (Kwara State Polytechnic) was that jamb has not given them a go-ahead to start d regularization. I was advised 2 visit a jamb office to make more enquiries.

I was told @ jamb office 2 visit my school.
my question now is that Wu is fooling Wu? Jamb or My School?
My conclusion is that I think jamb will only start d regularization when the direct entry form finally comes out or regularization has been canceled.

Lastly, has any1 bought d direct entry form?
if yes, how much is it.
Good Morning and Happy New Month.
the form is now sold for 6k just bought my and Dy also request for my previous jamb number too ...pls hurry up and buy d scratch card bcus d card is limited and more money will be added to it wen it bcum scarse.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Armstrong34(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
nasdrapman:
the form is now sold for 6k just bought my and Dy also request for my previous jamb number too ...pls hurry up and buy d scratch card bcus d card is limited and more money will be added to it wen it bcum scarse.
........ve u registered??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2016
nasdrapman:

Av yhu done jamb regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by HomoSapiien: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
nasdrapman:

Where did you buy it from?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
nasdrapman:

Where did u buy it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (118) (Reply)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.