Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (260404 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Timossa(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
For those of you who have what it takes to be a graduate. I mean you have skills, talents and abilities that graduates around you have too, but you don't have a Bachelor's and/or Masters Degree(s) to beat them down, and get yourself a better job. Don't worry we have the solution for you. We will help you convert your skills, abilities, Life experiences, work experiences and years of study into a bachelor's and/or masters degree certificate.

EARN YOUR BACHELOR'S AND MASTERS DEGREE WITHIN ONE MONTH FROM A REPUTABLE, LEGAL AND RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY IN BENIN REPUBLIC, THROUGH DEGREE BY WORK EXPERIENCES OR STUDIES AND YOU WILL GO FOR NYSC SERVICE OR GET AN EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE ABOVE 30 YEARS.

Send your message to the email attached to tolconsultancy@gmail.com . Kindly use your "name" and "DWES" as the subject of your email. Only serious minded people should email us. Thank you.

090-8110-8687
https://universiticc./2016/03/30/earn-your-bachelors-and-masters-degree-within-one-month/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2016
ArcBoB:
Pls is the form now on sale
yes is on sale now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
I bought my card 5000# in Ogun
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by vessel94: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
pls which syde in ogun do u purchase urs
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmyblaze001: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Pls anybody in ondo state that have bought his or her d.e form should signify plssSSssssssss.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by omotayo51: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2016
I was scaling through comments and I saw some one mentioned ''' un -regularised ''' option in the registration portal.... pls I would love to know If truely it is real and maybe it can serve as an alternative for those that have not gotten a new regularised number.... pls anyone that registered should pls reply.... so tired of this regularization wahala....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by sirdavsong(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
thagift:

Where in Ogun did you buy yours?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Gkennyz94: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Upper credit bro...but my admission status shiowng another school... hope dis will not affect.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
This issue of regularization sef don make me tire.
I was @ jamb office today (Lagos branch) and i was told to go to Abuja or my school.
But my school no 1 gree regularize me.
Na wa ooo
Education process in Nigeria na SHIT
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Ikenna99: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Harbioye:
I was @ jamb office today (Lagos branch) and i was told to go to Abuja or my school.
Na wa ooo
bro abeg do you know if they have started selling the direct entry form in lagos?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by HomoSapiien: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Harbioye:
Na wa ooo

What's wrong with kp sef
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
thagift:
is it in Abeokuta?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please is dere any lasposian in this forum dat has been contacted from school to come and collect his/her regularization number? angry angry angry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
bawz012:

is it in Abeokuta?
Skye bank in sangoota
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by xtemabby(f): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
abeg oo...where cn I gt d form in abk and hw much z it...any1 dat has gottn d form in abk shul pls notify me...God bless..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Armstrong34(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
before I hang mysef,sumbody shld ansa my question o.....My skul has refused to Regularize me.......secondly getting d statement of result is reali difficult to get... dey r sayin its not ready .....wen r we to submit Dis credentials to jamb officeam getting frustrated
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmiesexy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good afternoon HOUSE. This information is for those who desire to obtain Direct Entry Form. At about the issue of regularization.

By the grace of God, we were at the admission office of The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Ibadan today.

And the requirement was:
1. Provisional Admission Slip
2. Signed Acceptance Fee Receipt
3. School Fees Receipt
4. Jamb Result Slip
5. Your Phone Number

It was to our greatest surprise that no amount whatsoever was required from us for any reason whatsoever.

Being inquisitive about this, we were told that JAMB did not ask them to collect any amount from any one who comes for his/ her regularization.

All that we were told to do was to submit those documents if we have followed the laid down procedures into a blue file and leave.

We actually tried to get better information from the school bursary whether we were to pay any amount for the regularization but they directed us the students affairs. At this juncture we realize that no amount was demanded from us.

And we left the school.

We pray that JAMB attend to us on time.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mhaztakingshi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amen..temmiesexy what dept will d regularisation take place?and can u please confirm d amt for transcript?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by IJMBE(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
If you know anyone who didn't pass jamb this year or didn't score up to expectations... Kindly share this link to them.. https://ijmbnigeriablog./ SAVE A SOUL FROM SITTING AT HOME AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Lake04side(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Armstrong34:
before I hang mysef,sumbody shld ansa my question o.....My skul has refused to Regularize me.......secondly getting d statement of result is reali difficult to get... dey r sayin its not ready .....wen r we to submit Dis credentials to jamb officeam getting frustrated
only issue is d regularisation, issue of result is simple just submit d available credentials to jamb. If u tell dem ur result is not ready dey wont bother u thou am planin to goto jamb office for confirmation mayb next wk, only issue here is regularising. Is dere anyone dat av completed d online reg should enlighten us on d stuff.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by taiwo05(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
temmiesexy:
Good afternoon HOUSE. This information is for those who desire to obtain Direct Entry Form. At about the issue of regularization.

By the grace of God, we were at the admission office of The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Ibadan today.

And the requirement was:
1. Provisional Admission Slip
2. Signed Acceptance Fee Receipt
3. School Fees Receipt
4. Jamb Result Slip
5. Your Phone Number

It was to our greatest surprise that no amount whatsoever was required from us for any reason whatsoever.

Being inquisitive about this, we were told that JAMB did not ask them to collect any amount from any one who comes for his/ her regularization.

All that we were told to do was to submit those documents if we have followed the laid down procedures into a blue file and leave.

We actually tried to get better information from the school bursary whether we were to pay any amount for the regularization but they directed us the students affairs. At this juncture we realize that no amount was demanded from us.

And we left the school.

We pray that JAMB attend to us on time.

I hope these ppl r not fooling u.,...how can regularisation b free, that impossible
well when jamb give d go ahead they will call u for money ......
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmiesexy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
mhaztakingshi:
Amen..temmiesexy what dept will d regularisation take place?and can u please confirm d amt for transcript?
..... would try n ask sum1 in skul sha....but m nt in main campus ooo...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmiesexy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
taiwo05:

I hope these ppl r not fooling u.,...how can regularisation b free, that impossible
well when jamb give d go ahead they will call u for money ......
. still doubting tho...cos a Frnd did it last year n he paid 6k, m surprised dey said no money....would go wit money if m ready to go dr...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
thagift:

Skye bank in sangoota
ok bro i ll try skye in Abk here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dafoly: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just like last year, polyibadan requires direct entry applicants to submit those listed documents for free, only for them to later request for N5000 for the regularisation.
So, polyibadan students should be ready to pay N7000 for regularization because that was the amount they recently collected for regularization from the hnd students going for nysc
CC: temmiesexy n co.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
xtemabby:
abeg oo...where cn I gt d form in abk and hw much z it...any1 dat has gottn d form in abk shul pls notify me...God bless..

babe, am also in Abk, try All banks at Oke ilewo especially the skye bank.

i havnt bought though. but the skye bank there sold the form last year.

i 4 don buy but na money do ojoro.

once u buy am abeg quote me.

thanks in advance
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dafoly: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
mhaztakingshi:
its N10,000
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by taiwo05(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
temmiesexy:
. still doubting tho...cos a Frnd did it last year n he paid 6k, m surprised dey said no money....would go wit money if m ready to go dr...
did mine to last yr 5k, don't give them money just calm till u will b call to.
they r just finding means to calm u ppl down not to coz problem... coz we almost did last yr...very streful

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Julidab: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
please i graduated last year BSc in biochemistry. Must i finish my NYSC before am qualified for D:E into medicine or am i qualified to purchase this year D.E form. Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by richiereckon2828(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2016
am a ND GRADUATE OF RUFUS GIWA .ASPIRING TO LASU.PLS WAT IS MY PROPABILITY ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by sirdavsong(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Timossa:
For those of you who have what it takes to be a graduate. I mean you have skills, talents and abilities that graduates around you have too, but you don't have a Bachelor's and/or Masters Degree(s) to beat them down, and get yourself a better job. Don't worry we have the solution for you. We will help you convert your skills, abilities, Life experiences, work experiences and years of study into a bachelor's and/or masters degree certificate.

EARN YOUR BACHELOR'S AND MASTERS DEGREE WITHIN ONE MONTH FROM A REPUTABLE, LEGAL AND RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY IN BENIN REPUBLIC, THROUGH DEGREE BY WORK EXPERIENCES OR STUDIES AND YOU WILL GO FOR NYSC SERVICE OR GET AN EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE ABOVE 30 YEARS.

Send your message to the email attached to tolconsultancy@gmail.com . Kindly use your "name" and "DWES" as the subject of your email. Only serious minded people should email us. Thank you.

090-8110-8687
https://universiticc./2016/03/30/earn-your-bachelors-and-masters-degree-within-one-month/

Please, this is not the right thread to put your post.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:07am On Apr 05, 2016
mhaztakingshi:
transcript is 10000 naira then you'l pay extra 250 during the process

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.