Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (259401 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ashewoboy(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Maybe u search nairaland for the ryt section!
Dis section is for Bsc aspirants.....

what an insult. You are among the people discriminating against hnd. Nor be nd you sef do? Na direct entry you wan do now, how are you sure your preferred university will admit you? So because them don give you regularization number now, you feel you can talk to people anyhow.

Well, i don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket, i also want to do direct entry but my school is yet to begin regularization.

Mstchewwww, i even think say you be correct girl, i wan build camaraderie with you but now i don vex. Beauty with no character. Get out of here.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2016
Lol....oga abeg chill. if you are returning to thesame school, no need for regularisation. they will do for you when going for nysc. if you are going to a new poly, they may ask you to pay a sum of money and they'll do it for you. or you do it yourself.
cc ashewoboy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ashewoboy(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2016
GSteve001:
Lol....oga abeg chill. if you are returning to thesame school, no need for regularisation. they will do for you when going for nysc. if you are going to a new poly, they may ask you to pay a sum of money and they'll do it for you. or you do it yourself.
cc ashewoboy

thank you. Exactly what i wanted to know.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2016
ashewoboy:

what an insult. You are among the people discriminating against hnd. Nor be nd you sef do? Na direct entry you wan do now, how are you sure your preferred university will admit you? So because them don give you regularization number now, you feel you can talk to people anyhow.

Well, i don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket, i also want to do direct entry but my school is yet to begin regularization.

Mstchewwww, i even think say you be correct girl, i wan build camaraderie with you but now i don vex. Beauty with no character. Get out of here.

Boss dat was really harsh n uncalled for!

I neva meant to discriminate any degree! Be it ND, HND or Bsc.... Its a matter of wat u want!
And moreover, we basically discuss abt universities here....we don't have core ideas abt HND! So instead of been misled by unconfirmed information from peeps comment here I decided to be open n plain! Without any hate in mind wen typing dat piece!

Anyways, I 'm very sorry if dat piece got u pissed!

N:B- I am also gonna enroll for HND wen the form is out!

#peace

3 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ashewoboy(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Boss dat was really harsh n uncalled for!

I neva meant to discriminate any degree! Be it ND, HND or Bsc.... Its a matter of wat u want!
And moreover, we basically discuss abt universities here....we don't have core ideas abt HND! So instead of been misled by unconfirmed information from peeps comment here I decided to be open n plain! Without any hate in mind wen typing dat piece!

Anyways, I 'm very sorry if dat piece got u pissed!

N:B- I am also gonna enroll for HND wen the form is out!

#peace

you should have stopped at "search nairaland for the right search section", you needed not to add "this place is for b.sc aspirant". It's insultive.

peace to you too.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 8:05am On May 26, 2016
ashewoboy:

you should have stopped at "search nairaland for the right search section", you needed not to add "this place is for b.sc aspirant". It's insultive.

peace to you too.

Noted Boss! Will modify it

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by holumart(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2016
beshiman:

Be calm.
The school 'll release it before the registration closes.
Those who applied for it last year got it before it closes.
So, you'll be notified as to it soon...
thanks bro #God bless.. I pray so
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2016
Gotten ma reg. pin today!

Thanks to everyone who kept encouraging me!
The journey has officially started#biggrin

Please to all dat have validated their pin, kindly help out ooooo! After validation, wat next?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Please to all dat have validated their pin, kindly help out ooooo! After validation, wat next?
You can print your admission letter (I mean the one for your ND) on the JAMB Website after the validation. Though, this is not mandatory. Then you can proceed to register for the Direct Entry. After the registration, do not forget to submit the required documents to nearest JAMB Office.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2016
holumart:
thanks bro #God bless.. I pray so
You're welcome. Amen and you too. I wish you the best ahead.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dedionne: 11:37am On May 26, 2016
please can i submite my waec computer printout to jamb after registtration.....cus d original is nt ready yet....pls i need an urgent answer. tenks in anticipation..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2016
beshiman:

You can print your admission letter (I mean the one for your ND) on the JAMB Website after the validation. Though, this is not mandatory. Then you can proceed to register for the Direct Entry. After the registration, do not forget to submit the required documents to nearest JAMB Office.

Oh Ok.....thanks abunch!

What are the necessary documents as I intend going to Jamb office to get that done.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
dedionne:
please can i submite my waec computer printout to jamb after registtration.....cus d original is nt ready yet....pls i need an urgent answer. tenks in anticipation.
Yes, you can.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Oh Ok.....thanks abunch!

What are the necessary documents as I intend going to Jamb office to get that done.

Here they are:

* O'level Result,
* ND/NCE/HND/Bsc Statement of Reult,
* JAMB Direct Entry Acknowledge Slip (the printout),
* State of Origin Certificate and/or
* Birth Certificate.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
beshiman:

Here they are:

* O'level Result,
* ND/NCE/HND/Bsc Statement of Reult,
* JAMB Direct Entry Acknowledge Slip (the printout),
* State of Origin Certificate and/or
* Birth Certificate.

Thanks abunch dearie!

Me wen no get State of Origin Certificate nko?
Wahala dey oooooo.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by biggboy(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
Just my regularisation pin from MAPOLY

please i need recommendations on schools that does NOT conduct exam for direct entry applicant. I heard LASU does not.
course of study is #ACCOUNTANCY or #BUSINESS EDUCATION
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
biggboy:
Just my regularisation pin from MAPOLY

please i need recommendations on schools that does NOT conduct exam for direct entry applicant. I heard LASU does not.
course of study is #ACCOUNTANCY or #BUSINESS EDUCATION
To be candid, most schools are now conducting entrance exams. I won't advise you to choose LASU for DE, Accounting because at times; the school doesn't accept DE applicants to that department.
I presume Federal University, Oye Ekiti doesn't conduct entrance exam.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks abunch dearie!
Me wen no get State of Origin Certificate nko? Wahala dey oooooo.....
You're welcome. Glory be to God.
You can get it done in any liaison office in the State you reside.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by biggboy(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2016
beshiman:

To be candid, most schools are now conducting entrance exams. I won't advise you to choose LASU for DE, Accounting because at times; the school doesn't accept DE applicants to that department.
I presume Federal University, Oye Ekiti doesn't conduct entrance exam.
Thanks for your input bro. FUOYE is not an option...their tuition fee is scary grin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Knownpal(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
biggboy:
Thanks for your input bro. FUOYE is not an option...their tuition fee is scary grin

Very scary my brother, and a Federal School for that matter.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2016
biggboy:
oga no wan write exam.. You dey fear cheesy cheesy cheesy same with me before o.. I wanted easy admission but now, no other option that to write that exam noni... You go read like jamb applicant cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
beshiman:

ahh, Mr Beshiman.. I almost chose that school o..i find information about that school taya.. If they accept d.e applicants for accounting.. Though i havent registered for d.e..but I wanted to fill it on my transcript form... Feeling like I got saved cheesy btw, do you remember me? From polyibadan thread..2013-2014.. That you opened
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rilwayne001: 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
Done with the registration today, having gotten my pin last week. I didn't put the second choice option into consideration before going for the registration and So when I was asked about it, I had to settle for university of Abuja when actually I know very little about them.

Is there anyone here with useful info about Abuja here?

Cc: zord33k what do you know about them and which uni is your second choice?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Registration wink
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
ashewoboy:

what an insult. You are among the people discriminating against hnd. Nor be nd you sef do? Na direct entry you wan do now, how are you sure your preferred university will admit you? So because them don give you regularization number now, you feel you can talk to people anyhow. Well, i don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket, i also want to do direct entry but my school is yet to begin regularization Mstchewwww, i even think say you be correct girl, i wan build camaraderie with you but now i don vex. Beauty with no character. Get out of here.

Take a chill pill bro. The girl was actually right lipsrsealed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Noted Boss! Will modify it
Good! You have my respect. cool

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 7:07pm On May 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Registration wink
Thanks Boss....
Cc: Pprovost....thanks abunch!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks Boss....

!

Which school are you applying to?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Uniben cool

You want to join us? Lol...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rilwayne001: 7:23pm On May 26, 2016
Pprovost:

Uniben cool

You want to join us? Lol...

No thanks. I am going to ilorin tongue lol
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 7:32pm On May 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Aspiring UNIBEN for 1st choice....still thinking on wat skul to apply for ma 2nd choice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
ahh, Mr Beshiman.. I almost chose that school o..i find information about that school taya.. If they accept d.e applicants for accounting.. Though i havent registered for d.e..but I wanted to fill it on my transcript form... Feeling like I got saved cheesy btw, do you remember me? From polyibadan thread..2013-2014.. That you opened
Oh, yes, I do!
It's being a long time.
I wish you the best ahead as to your Direct Entry Application...

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.