Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: (5386 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / See How Nigerians Are Mocking Blackface On Twitter 4 Saying 2face Stole His Song / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by UNLEASHED(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
sammuella:

What is even special about the track 'Jungle don mature'? So much ado about nothing!
The hullaballo is uncalled-for.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by philip0906(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
Big ups 2 u the baba with many FACE grin.Only u impregnate different girls,born different children now dem accuse u of stealing song. U deserve NATIONA MERIT AWARD.
Fire on BABA. EWU MEEH grin
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by WarfyBoy(m): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2009
KOMO USED TO BE A VERY GUD FRIEND OF PLANTION BOIZ, HE EVEN FEATURE THEM ON ONE OF HIS OLD TRACK "YAWA DON GAS"

OW KOM HE IS NW TRYIN TO DO THIS TO 2BABA, DO M NOT A FAN OF 2BABA, I DONT TINK HE DESERVES DIS.

MAY KOMO JUST GO SIT DON 1 SIDE, MAKE IM LET PIPO WEY WAN SING SING, MAYBE IF NA IM SING AM, NOBDY FOR EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG,

ABEGYYYYYY
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by kstrika(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2009
yeah
i think my 2face did the right thing, bcoz the komo you are talking about also stole it from another musican, which is also bad so tu face did not do any wrong thing because thats musican life,i my self i'm a well known musician kenny strika so i'm on 2face side my mail box is kennitle@yahoo.com, so if anyone puts me wrong mail or call 08056118855 thanks.kenny strika.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by tayoast(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
Lets see how it plays out. 2 Face is yet to respond.

Even if the story is true, don't you think 2 knows the implication before hand?
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Suntemi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by lytone(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2009
i tink if KOMO sings dat song"JUNGLE DON MATURE", it won't sell like much so he should b glad 2face did and now they can settle officially as in MONEY terms, everybody goes home happy smiley
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by ladykool(f): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2009
lytone:

i tink if KOMO sings dat song"JUNGLE DON MATURE", it won't sell like much so he should b glad 2face did and now they can settle officially as in MONEY terms, everybody goes home happy smiley

true say besides u guys should leave tuface alone wetin be una problem with tuface??
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by eleshin(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2009
this is no more a news,2face had come out to explian his own side of the story.he explained that they both wrote the song 2geda when he was in UK for julius agwu show,but when he got to nigeria he removed the komo's part and feature another artist from his label.2face claimed that he forgot to inform komo before doing this,that he had promise to feature him in the video and also record a fresh song with him.on my own opinion 2face did a very big mistake by not informing him before removing his verse,then it is obvious that thy both wrote the song 2geda so they both have equal right to the ownership of the track,so whatever action will b taken on the track before its release must be a product of mutual agreement btw the two party.the song is brilliant except the verse by rocksteady.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by muyiwa04(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2009
eleshin:

this is no more a news,2face had come out to explian his own side of the story.he explained that they both wrote the song 2geda when he was in UK for julius agwu show,but when he got to nigeria he removed the komo's part and feature another artist from his label.2face claimed that he forgot to inform komo before doing this,that he had promise to feature him in the video and also record a fresh song with him.on my own opinion 2face did a very big mistake by not informing him before removing his verse,then it is obvious that thy both wrote the song 2geda so they both have equal right to the ownership of the track,so whatever action will b taken on the track before its release must be a product of mutual agreement btw the two party.the song is brilliant except the verse by rocksteady.
shut d mess up, wat u sayin he said d same shit abt African queen, blackface wrote dat shit nd he clam's dey bth wrote it, 2face iz a thief he shld quit stealin songs, I hope komo sue iz ass,,OLE
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by akeemagali(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
This 2face sef!!
The guys has talents in evrythin,
I'm not surprised at stealin " Jungle don mature", "African Queen" nko?
Dats how he makes his money, Pronto.[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by catalyst23: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
komoblastic should shut the mess up or go to hell and burn to ashes. he {komo} has been out of of nigeria music seen for over ten years and now shows up claiming an artiste like tuface who has being keeping it real stole his song. KOMOBLASTIC IS JUST A SHAMELESS IDIOT. TUFACE I BEG YOUR JUNGLE DON MATURE, RIDE ON HYPERTECH NIGGER, !

that's missing the point bro.
let it all be settled legally.
they,ll both have there day in court or do an out of court settlement.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by baslone: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
muyiwa04:

shut d mess up, wat u sayin he said d same shit abt African queen, blackface wrote dat shit nd he clam's dey bth wrote it,

Well, Blackface Naija said they both wrote AFRICAN QUEEN on J.A.J "top10" on S.T.V
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by mjbaba: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2009
if the song "jungle don mature" sef was a hit, i would have said this thread is worth it. I consider the track one of the wackest on the album. pls guys lets discuss something else bo!!!
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by russellino: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
First we heard blackface had an issue with the rights to african queen, now komo. Not to say he's guilty for sure. these guys all used to hang out in festac freestyling everyday before they got popular. its kind of difficult to say whose song is whose.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by eleshin(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
muyiwa04:

shut d mess up, wat u sayin he said d same shit abt African queen, blackface wrote dat shit nd he clam's dey bth wrote it, 2face iz a thief he shld quit stealin songs, I hope komo sue iz ass,,OLE
arguing with you is an exchange of ignorance,better to explain.blackface on so many occasions had come out publicly to affirm the fact that african queen was written by 2face and himself,but on this issue the song was recorded by both artists just like a collabo but 2face removed komo's verse and put that of rocksteady's.this is not a case of 2face stealing komo's song but its a case of breach of agreement btw the 2 artists.they were in the studio 2geda in UK 2 record the song but 2face removed komo's verse when he got to nigeria without informing komo though 2face has promise to do a song with him just like helpin him to revive his dead musical career.i still opinionate that what is worth doing at all is worth doing well 2face shudnt have record the song with him if he knows it wud remove be later.muyiwa post with presuppositionless and be a good student of information before you argue.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Hollysmile: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2009
Na 2day dem begin thief songs? Even Flex, na kelly get am!
Make komo close de case, tho i think he's de one tellin de truth, cos me no trust dat tuface lie-lie talk.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by 7eleven: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2009
Na wa ! angry

Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by TmeD0(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2009
tubaba fun ra e! omo ole fo  grin no be so dem say hin steal African Queen from blackface? 

abeg, it sounds like tubaba steal dat kama chameleon(whatever his name is) bobo song o jare with the lame ass excuse
wey hin talk say hin remove the bobo part and no remember tell am-- come on now! 

on the other hand, nobody for  sabi the jaga jaga song sef if tubaba no sing am--hmm, could this be some publicity
stunt to help launch this kama chameleon guy in exchange for the song? as e be say tubaba no dey fit write hin own songs  grin

make una watch dem squash all this noise soon and before u know it kama chameleon go become household name. 
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by righocream(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2009
Tuface is nothing but a thief if you asked me, I always knew that he had nothing to offer since he began his career in singing I never recorded  him as a notable song writer as black face, face and face's brother were pomoinent  in writing songs for the group, by the way do you know of one ODOGWU guy that they always sing about in their individual songs? I think that guy too is a great icon in wrting and producing them because they always give him props wherever and when ever, I am a festac boy and no doubt I know Komo back in them days, Komo is good and if that means that Tuface can go stealing his songs then he must be sued and then as usual his royalties from the song should be shared future. Komo's song is Komo's song whether remixed or not, Tuface its high time you started leaving the scene knowing full well tha you have the voice and not a perfect artist. let them guys who have both the voice and interlectual humour to do their jobs and then top the charts, abi you no know say jungle suppose mature? now you don know that is why you go tiff people music, jungle don mature and you find out say you are incompetent for the music industry and then you no want comot say na survival, you no try, come try am with real niggaz and see say you go survive the nex gun shot, Ole buruku , child molestor and very irresponsible man. boooooooooooooooo, na so your counterparts for abroad dey do? give how many gals bele think say na fame, now na music?
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Meldrick(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ POSTER

YOU ARE SICK AND NEED TO BE TREATED. HURRY TO THE NEXT HOSPITAL AND TAKE ALL THE INJECTIONS AVAILABLE. IDIOT
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by calmguyj(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2009
Komo just spoke wit odogwu & one ozzy d guy dat recorded d song in UK on top fm radio wit d presenter flavor but d ozzy tell am say im dey disappointed in him(komo). I think 2face owns d song judging on d way komo was answering d few questions thrown on him by ozzy(komo voice dey shake).
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by baslone: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2009
righocream:

Tuface is nothing but a thief if you asked me, I always knew that he had nothing to offer since he began his career in singing I never recorded  him as a notable song writer as black face, face and face's brother were pomoinent  in writing songs for the group, by the way do you know of one ODOGWU guy that they always sing about in their individual songs? I think that guy too is a great icon in wrting and producing them because they always give him props wherever and when ever, I am a festac boy and no doubt I know Komo back in them days, Komo is good and if that means that Tuface can go stealing his songs then he must be sued and then as usual his royalties from the song should be shared future. Komo's song is Komo's song whether remixed or not, Tuface its high time you started leaving the scene knowing full well tha you have the voice and not a perfect artist. let them guys who have both the voice and interlectual humour to do their jobs and then top the charts, abi you no know say jungle suppose mature? now you don know that is why you go tiff people music, jungle don mature and you find out say you are incompetent for the music industry and then you no want comot say na survival, you no try, come try am with real niggaz and see say you go survive the nex gun shot, Ole buruku , child molestor and very irresponsible man. boooooooooooooooo, na so your counterparts for abroad dey do? give how many gals bele think say na fame, now na music?

This is an obvious case of personal beef. I
wonder how long Tu's gonna keep absorbing
these Festac boys.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by markos: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2009
hey guys, well my brother called yesterday, he is  in lagos working on some projects, well its quite true Komo was on the radio spewing out crap about how he owned the track and what not, the presenter calls my brother, komo not aware my brother was in the country, Komo gets scared and starts stammering live on air, well the latest is, komo management have dropped him from the label!!!!

you lot can make up your personal judgement on this case, Komo could not even answer my brothers questions!!
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by eleshin(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2009
2face is too talented to steal the song of someone else,the last is not heard of this issue.i'm sure you haters will all bury ur face in shame if the whole truth is blown open
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Meldrick(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2009
@ George _D
He says thieves are supporting thieves. All the oil pipelines u burst in Warri in a bid to steal Nigeria's oil is the real stealing. Idiot

@ poster
You are still sick
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Ak4all(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2009
Dont be stupid,2face did not steal Komoblastic's song.Komo lied that the song have been slling in market and how would steal it when it is selling in the market.If u wanna know full details about this truth check internet or see me.akaykunmi@yahoo.com.UP 2FACE
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by landwin: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
That's music for you,when the musicians can't make up a song they steal to put food in their mouths grin grin
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by oserume: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2009
I can see 2face really has a lot of fans on the forum and like typical Nigerians some of you have allowed sentiments to rub on your judgement.Is only proper to condemn what is evil by calling a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe irrespective of who is guilty
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Emad(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2009
grin LOL

what a post
OK so what is Mr. Moko, or nah Komo going to do about this pathethic situation?
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Meldrick(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2009
oserume:

I can see 2face really has a lot of fans on the forum and like typical Nigerians some of you have allowed sentiments to rub on your judgement.Is only proper to condemn what is evil by calling a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe irrespective of who is guilty
IF U CAN'T BEAT THEM, (OF COURSE YOU CAN'T) JOIN THEM.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by fr07(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Come where do you guys here all this rumor from. Men Naija na dey Bleep up big time,
If you can just give me any legal reference to this bullsh*t, amybe i'll believe after all.

haterz go ahead and die!!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Before Nicki Was Famous / Pink Lady! Dencia Flaunts Her Customised Pink G Wagon (PHOTOS) / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.