Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ideal Alternator Belt For Honda Pilot - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ideal Alternator Belt For Honda Pilot (724 Views)

The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / 6 Warning Signs Of A Failing Alternator / How To Know If Your Car Alternator Is Failing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Alternator Belt For Honda Pilot by camry2008: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello good people of NLers, suggestions and advise is urgently needed on the above subject matter, I have replaced broken bolt of the alternator three times in one month, the recent one that happened was yesterday and the broken bolt cannot be removed without bringing the engine down, the mechanic don't even know the actual cause of the problem, someone suggested that the size of the belt may be the problem, pls what is ur take on this
Re: Ideal Alternator Belt For Honda Pilot by DECOtech(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
camry2008:
Hello good people of NLers, suggestions and advise is urgently needed on the above subject matter, I have replaced broken bolt of the alternator three times in one month, the recent one that happened was yesterday and the broken bolt cannot be removed without bringing the engine down, the mechanic don't even know the actual cause of the problem, someone suggested that the size of the belt may be the problem, pls what is ur take on this

you either your mech has been using the wrong kind of bolt or the wring belt size. a smaller belt size will put more tension on the said bolt.

(1) (Reply)

My Golf 3 Keep Vibrating / Toyota Camry 2011 Model For Sale In Port Harcourt / Polo Vivo Won't Start When Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.