Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Cultural Steel Sculptures By Sokari Douglas Camp - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cultural Steel Sculptures By Sokari Douglas Camp (2053 Views)

Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / MY ART GALLERY (sculptures, charcoal portrait drawings) / The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultural Steel Sculptures By Sokari Douglas Camp by Mcwrath02: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Spotting work done by Nigerian master sculpture Sokari Douglas Camp (CBE) isn’t a hard task. Her carefully constructed, highly detailed and thought provoking life-size structures bear a distinct and unique signature informed by a mixture of her Kalabari heritage and a broader national identity, as she invokes Kalabari masquerades and artistic traditions, as well as the experiences of Nigerians both at home and in the diaspora.
For the rest of the sculptures, Click Here: http://farabale.co/2015/09/25/cultural-steel-sculptures-by-sokari-douglas-camp/

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nature Pictures I Took With My Phone Cam / Where Can I Download And Install Coreldraw X5 For Free Please? / Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Flash 8 Professional Design Materials For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.