Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] (2650 Views)

Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / MY ART GALLERY (sculptures, charcoal portrait drawings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2016
I bet you've noticed that almost every city has its own creative sculptures or statues, usually tucked along streets or city squares. Some of them are pretty ordinary, but others... Others can be extremely eye-catching and conversation-provoking.

#1 Expansion By Paige Bradley, New York, Usa

#2 Dramatic Fairy Sculpture Dancing With Dandelion By Robin Wight, Uk

#3 Colossus, Florence, Italy

#4 Inner Children Trapped Inside Adult Bodies By Alexander Milov.

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2016

#5 The Force Of Nature By Lorenzo Quinn

#6 Mustangs By Robert Glen, Las Colinas, Texas, Usa

#7 Black Ghost, Klaipeda, Lithuania

#8 The Caring Hand, Glarus, Switzerland

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2016

#9 Break Through From Your Mold By Zenos Frudakis, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa

#10 Mihai Eminescu, Onesti, Romania

#11 The Rain Man By Jean-michel Folon, Italy

#12 Diminish And Ascend By David Mccracken, Bondi, Australia

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2016

#13 Popped Up By Ervin Loránth Hervé, Budapest, Hungary

#14 Viccisitudes By Jason Decaires Taylor, Grenada, Vest Indies

#15 Raindrop By Nazar Bilyk, Ukraine

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2016

#16 The Monument Of An Anonymous Passerby, Wroclaw, Poland.

#17 Salmon Sculpture, Portland, Oregon, USA

#18 People Of The River By Chong Fah Cheong, Singapore

#19 The Shoes On The Danube Bank by Can Togay & Gyula Pauer, Budapest, Hungary

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2016

#20 The Knotted Gun, Turtle Bay, New York, USA

#21 Les Voyageurs, Marseilles, France

#22 Nelson Mandela, South Africa

#23 De Vaartkapoen, Brussels, Belgium

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
#24 Cattle Drive, Dallas, Texas, USA

#25 Spider, Tate Modern, London, UK

#26 Hippo Sculptures, Taipei, Taiwan

#27 Sinking Building Outside State Library, Melbourne, Australia

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2016

#28 Iguana Park, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

#29 Man At Work, Bratislava, Slovakia

#30 A Scene From The World War With Real-Size Statues, Eceabat, Turkey

#31 Man Hanging Out, Prague, Czech Republic

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2016

#32 Kelpies, Grangemouth, UK

#33 A Day Out, Adelaide, Australia

#34 The Unknown Official, Reykjavik, Iceland

#35 The Shark, Oxford, UK

http://www.boredpanda.com/worlds-most-creative-statues-sculptures/

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by khanadesh(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Got me thinking....
cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wow..... I think the European countries sculptures are quite creepy.

I like the mustangs best.

1 Like

Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by Tochex101(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Vorpal:
Wow..... I think the European countries sculptures are quite creepy.

I like the mustangs best.

The most amazing thing about the mustangs is the perfect breaking of the water surface, check out the splashes.
Still thinking how they achieved that cos a pump wont give you such radical water displacement.
Re: The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
[b] wow they are so beautiful, I love arts though am a PROUD BUSINESS ASSOCIATES grin

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Order Your 3D Cartoon Photo / Osun State: Shoot Great Music Video, Rent Camera / The Untold Secret Of Smartphone Graphics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.