Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl (5277 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by realuz: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Valerie Sagun, a 27-year-old yoga fanatic from the San Francisco area, has been taking social media by storm with her feats of strength and flexibility on her Instagram page Big Gal Yoga. Photos of Valerie are going VIRAL - with people calling her the THICK YOGA INSTRUCTOR.
Some are calling her the "SEXIEST" BIG GIRL . . . because of her flexibility . . >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/see-big-girl-that-does-yoga-and-people.html

Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by henribj(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
with all her yoga practice, can't she slim down?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by Udozeal(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
And she was supposedly sexy? What's sexy about fat? Only sexy if they are burnt. Well hers is genetic. Can't be burnt

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by mayorkyzo: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:
with all her yoga practice, can't she slim down?
this guy you wicked grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by henribj(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
mayorkyzo:
this guy you wicked grin

na question i ask o
grin
Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by Opoki(m): 3:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Omo, see that first picture, if I give her back shot eh.
Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by Afrok(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2015
If a yoga fanatic can still be chubby like this, I'll stick with my push ups, thanks... I'll rather take yoghurt than do yoga before I shout Yaga # in Wizkid's voice#

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by deanoffaculty: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm....that means her head is on point.

Re: See The Big Girl That Does Yoga And People Are Calling Her The Sexiest Big Girl by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
tongue Old mama she doesnt knw her mate

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award / Fans React To Hot Photos Of Actress, Sharon Francis Looking Like A Chinese Lady / Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Enjoy Lavish Breakfast Together In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.