Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award (5278 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by AlexReports(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
As part of its commitment to celebrate and honour entrepreneurs in the country, Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Network-Nigeria (GEN), has rolled out series of activities to celebrate the immense contributions of entrepreneurs driving the economic growth and development in the country.
The award will hold on the 16th of November, 2018, at the Oriental Hotel Lagos, with the Theme: Driving Economic Growth & Diversification Through MSMEs.

The Executive Director of the Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award, Mr Uwabor Joshua stated that despite the enormous challenges confronting Nigerian entrepreneurs, their contribution to the economic growth and development, especially in the MSMEs space is undeniable. According to him, Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award is very passionate about celebrating & honouring these operators of the economy, noting that this partnership with the Global Entrepreneurs Network-Nigeria will go a long way in promoting entrepreneurial growth in Nigeria.

Some of those to be awarded this year include; Dr Kennedy Okonkwo, Ubi Franklin, Keystone Bank, Aiteo Group, Kiki Osinbajo Dantata Town Developers, Eco Bank, Apostle Dr Chinedum Emmanuel Ejiofor, Bstan Homes, Dr. Emmanuel Frank Okafor, Enugu State Housing Development Corporation, Victoria Crest Homes amongst others
A statement from the Global Entrepreneurs Network-Nigeria, affirm that the partnership with Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award will celebrates the contribution and passion of entrepreneurs that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and contribute significantly to expand human welfare.

Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award is at the forefront of celebrating & honouring entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We are aware that entrepreneurs drive the economy especially at the MSME level. What we are doing with Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award is not just only to celebrate them, but, also, to galvanise them to do more and accelerate economic recovery and stability.
The award is charged with the responsibility of recognizing and celebrating Nigeria Entrepreneurs, Corporate Organizations, Business Executives and Head of Government Agencies who have contributed immensely to the entrepreneurial growth and development either through policy making, actual practice or CSR programs.‎

Since the inception of the award five (5) years ago, Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award have celebrated some of the best-known personalities in corporate Nigeria who have exemplify the very best in their business.

Some of those who have received this prestigious award in the past include: Mrs. Adenike Ogunlesi (Founder & CRO, Ruff and Tumble) Halogen Security Ltd, INTELS Nigeria Ltd, Mr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo (Founder Slot Ltd), Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, Propertymart Real Estate Investment Ltd, Prof. Charles K. Ayo (Former VC Covenant University), Chief Cosmos Maduka (Chairman, Cosharis Group), Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Dana Air, Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje, Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Ltd, NPF Pensions Ltd, Nedcomoaks, Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu, Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), Hall7 Real Estate, Fidelity Bank Plc, His Imperial Majesty, Ooni of Ife, Pirotti Projects Ltd, Gesi Asamaowei amongst many others.

This year's edition of the Award promises to be a world class event that will leave all those who attend with a lasting impression and business relationships that will change their businesses for the best.
Also, aside the Award, exhibition opportunities would be made available for some registered participants at the event just to enable them position their products and services for others to see.
The Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award is an initiative of Emagez Solutions, in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Network-Nigeria and endorsed by SMEDA

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/10/kennedy-okonkwo-ubi-franklin-keystone.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by saintjimos(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
POLITICAL AWARD

THE MASSES ARE SUFFERING

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Enoch07: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
This guy above me� wic network u dey use?
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Sleekjunior(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
thank God
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Award for who know who!
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Vicdayz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocked

Actress Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her New Range Rover With Her Curves (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/actress-moesha-boduong-flaunts-her-new.html
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by prudentheart(f): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
I've taken my time to keenly watch Ubi from afar, his entrepreneurial skills is top notch especially what he did with insta pick up and the insta apartment. Someone I respect alot.

Meanwhile your business might need this, Africybe Group unveil their brand new v2.0 Business Branding Package (BBP) which offers cost-effective and bespoke solutions for ambitious start up & growing business. You'll get a FREE Website, Free Logo, 1 Month free social media and lot more.
To learn more and get started check http://africybegroup.com/v2

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Lagosbynature: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na wa o, wetin osinbajo do

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by eunices: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeria will move

MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by eunices: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
our vp

MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
i don't understand what osibanjo is doing there, is he creating employment?, is it his investment or money or even idea...someone is on the payroll and receiving salary you are giving him entrepreneurship award.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by wendixx(f): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
cool cool

Nice.
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Swargu:
i don't understand what osibanjo is doing there, is he creating employment?, is it his investment or money or even idea...someone is on the payroll and receiving salary you are giving him entrepreneurship award.

If you read the post and not just the title you will see that it is kiki osibanjo and not her father who is being awarded.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

If you read the post and not just the title you will see that it is kiki osibanjo and not her father who is being awarded.

i am so sorry for not reading the post, i however read the title, how is kiki osibanjo an enterpreneur, the club going child of a pastor, please reply me with facts and don't insult me as i will rather read from you than go and read something that won't add value to my life.
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Swargu:

i am so sorry for not reading the post, i however read the title, how is kiki osibanjo an enterpreneur, the club going child of a pastor, please reply me with facts and don't insult me as i will rather read from you than go and read something that won't add value to my life.

Chief, even I don't know what kiki has done to be awarded, but that does not mean she has not done anything.

Let's just give her the benefit of the doubt.

She might have used her connects (she probably did) but at least it shows that she wants to better herself.

At least it is better for her to be awarded than riding motorcycles all over the place and flying abroad for every treatment.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Swargu:
It's his daughter not him.
Next time try to exhibit patience and read to avoid such action again.
Thanks.
Re: Osinbajo, Ubi Franklin, Aiteo Group Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award by donqx: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Biography, Profile & Lifestyle / Joke Silva, Ali Baba, RMD, Others Nominated For The 2022 NDHQ Ambassador Award / Comedienne And Presenter Helen Paul Welcomes A Babyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.